What happens if Ortiz knocks out Wilder?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Rilz, Jun 14, 2019.

1. IntentionalButt

IntentionalButt Guy wants to name his çock 'macho' that's ok by me Full Member

Nov 30, 2006
    ...and I like Ruiz more than I like Joshua and Ortiz combined. So everybody's happy! :yaay

lefthandlead and CST80 like this.
  2. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    There is reality and there is British dream reality.........

Wilder beats Ortiz 10 out of 10.....

Ortiz already tasted Wilders power and folded straight up despite whacking Wilder with the best he got....

Ortiz will start out of a shell trying to survive and the moment he looses concentration he is going to get iced again.

There is also the distinct possibility that Ortiz gets the Breazale treatment in round 1, I would not bet against it.

Wilder will face Ruiz for unification, Al will take care of that.

AJ and Fury will fight some bums and trying to be relevant .....with the real world possibility that AJ gets ko'ed by a hand picked guy to loose.......wait he already did get ko'ed by a late sub hand picked guy paid to loose except Ruiz did not follow the script.

3. daverobin

daverobin Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2015
    then u will see wilder v ortiz #3 because the wbc lets deontay wilder do anything he wants including not giving a title shot to 18 month #1 contender dillon whyte ....

4. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Then Bum Squad will be 2-2 (unofficially) against opponents with a pulse albeit one was a 250lb Giant Haitian Penguin who was suffering from dehydration and has 2 blocks of cement for feet and can't avoid a right hand to save his life, one of the others was the inactive 40% drug-ravaged suicidal shell of the ghost of a shot gypsy, and the other is a senior citizen who suffers from dangerously high blood pressure, can't avoid a right hand to save his life and has 2 blocks of cement for feet.

5. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    If Ortiz, who looks fat and slow at age 40 ( Maybe think he's older ) catches Wilder and KO's him, the fraud stamp will be tattooed on Wilder's fans forever. Some of them think Wilder's title run is amazing. No its not. About 30 past fighters could have dome the same, and the title run should have stopped as he lost to Fury.

Wilder's really just a just a top 5 contender type with A+ power and B- type of skills who has really only beaten ONE rung Magaizne top ten rated opponent in his prime who really didn't belong there in the first place. He fights easy marks, and there is no real reason for a 2nd Ortiz fight. Fight a top ten man in his prime for a change.

6. Mendoza

Mendoza Hrgovic = Next Heavyweight champion of the world. banned Full Member

Jun 29, 2007
    WOW, just wow.

lewis gassed and On The Money like this.
  7. bruce_keyes

bruce_keyes Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 9, 2008
    Personally I would love to see Ruiz vs Ortiz. 2 skilled pure boxers. But I don't see Ortiz beating Wilder. He looked dreadful in his last 2 fights with low level opposition. The first Wilder fight took so much out of Ortiz mentally and Physically. nobody has ever knocked him down before that.

pacas and Manassas like this.
  8. On The Money

On The Money Dangerous Journeyman Full Member

Apr 4, 2012
    I don't see Ortiz winning although he has the punch to put Wilder in big trouble.

pacas and Ironmanmt like this.
  9. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Ortiz will come in and lay down. I expect a very disappointing and quick fight here.

DimitarB and pacas like this.
  10. Grinder

Grinder Dude, don't call me Dude Full Member

Mar 24, 2005
    Ortiz beats Wilder then Ruiz to become the second fattest HW champ in the past 6 months and the undisputed champ of the world.

pacas likes this.
  11. Ironmanmt

Ironmanmt Member Full Member

Apr 23, 2019
    LOL, you know how to throw down when it comes to Wilder(AKA Bum Squad)

Serge likes this.
  12. JMotrain

JMotrain Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 30, 2005
    Ortiz will lose again and quicker this time. Did anyone see his fight with Hammer? Ortiz looked god awful against a journeymen. I think he gets KO'd again by Wilder somewhere in the middle rounds.

And I'll say this, I'm pretty much neutral on Wilder. I admire that he is an overachiever but I also think he lost to Fury and I think he's a KO waiting to happen just like Joshua. But Ortiz won't be the man to do it.

13. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    he'll get labelled an ATG killer by diehard fans rather than people admitting wilder was a crap champ, it happened with retired sanders and wlad.

14. It's Ovah

It's Ovah I'm your huckleberry, that's just mah game Full Member

Sep 5, 2016
    Yeah, if anyone's going to upset Wilder it'll be Kownacki. Ortiz is far too slow and lacking in output to do more than land a few heavy lefts then get laid out on his old, wrinkly arse.

15. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol: To be fair, it's not exactly difficult when it comes to Bum Squad aka Duck Squad.

Ironmanmt likes this.