What has josh Taylor said?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jan 22, 2021.

1. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Considering you're misquoting me, assuming certain things and jumping the gun I'd ask what do you know, Len?

2. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    Whaaaaat?

3. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    There's not enough time left for me to do that ejc83. But regarding the virus I do know 4 victims whose lives have been destroyed, or in the case of 2 of them, actually ended, by the Draconian unnatural restrictions Imposed on us all by the regime. I don't know anyone killed by the virus. Or even badly ill from it. That's where I'm coming from on this.

tdf1974 and Gatekeeper like this.
  4. lencoreastside

Dec 27, 2010
    I've been stopped by police "Covid" roadblocks 3 times on Friday and Saturday. That should NEVER happen to free people in a free democratic Republic. A citizen should never have to tell his private business to a stranger in a uniform. Driving in your car any distance from your home cannot possibly infect any people with a virus, and it should never be a matter for the poilce. Colds and flus and viruses come and go, but the normalisation of gross violations of the human and constitutional rights of citizens has far more serious implications long term. In time you'll realise this. Unfortunately by the time you do it'll be too late, a bit like it was a bit too late for the Jews who queued in an orderly obedient fashion before boarding the trains to Auschwitz.

5. Blah

Blah Active Member Full Member

Mar 27, 2016
    You’d think he’d see the reaction to Saunders & O’Hara acting like tubes on social media.

6. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015
    Oh yeah. I remember those flu and colds killing 100k in the UK even with lockdowns and social distancing and tiers etc...

Muppet

djfonti likes this.
  7. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Where are these imaginary road blocks?

Boxingfan2, nurological and bladesman like this.
  8. EJC83

EJC83 Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 20, 2019
    Whilst I understand what you are saying, Len, I experienced both sides of the coin you're spinning. At the start of first lockdown I saw a mate of my mine who ran a pub take his own life. Within weeks of that incident lifelong friends of mine lost their mum to Covid. I've seen the damage both deaths have done to a lot of people and I personally know of people who have had Corona and of others that have lost relatives to it so when I saw my girlfriends future father in law storming around saying we're all snowflakes for wearing masks etc and proceeding to come out with rubbish about the Chinese and Russians with extra rubbish he'd heard from the idiots from the building site I could take no more. Idiots are everywhere, in all walks of life, in all classes but the amount of rubbish I've heard and seen from clusters of tradies, certain types I might add, is ridiculous. Yes the precautions may seem extreme but tell that to someone burying their mum, if it happened to any of them I'm sure they would change their tune like they always do, people who change their opinion on something with the watch of a stupid video shared on Facebook with factually incorrect information.

Back to Josh Taylor, class boxer, had a go at a bouncer who was probably being an idiot bouncer, posted some nonsense on Twitter but if we're castrating Taylor then Tyson Fury should be getting burned on a stake. He moved to London for his career, not because he was disliked in Scotland, I very much doubt he's hated in Scotland. Class boxer which is really all that should matter right now unless he goes full Monzon.

Journey Man and lencoreastside like this.
  9. BXNG101

BXNG101 Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2018
    It's dangerous having too much of an opinion on social media, especially on topics way above your pay grade such as politics and medicine mainly due to the fact that it's a fast way to get blackballed by the industry.

Josh Taylor is one that falls victim to this type of personality. O'Hara Davies is another one.

Anthony Fowler hasn't had to face any struggles yet but he will soon if he carries on with this anti Covid crusade he's on at the moment.

10. Sea Of Azov

Sea Of Azov New Member banned Full Member

Jan 23, 2021
    Post the links to these 'numerous racist posts prior to turning professional' then! I think you're lying about this.

I bet you didn't call out your boy Amir Khan for being racist when he called a woman a '' "daft white slut" !

Somali Sanil likes this.
  11. Sea Of Azov

Jan 23, 2021
    How is Josh Taylor racist?

There's proof of AJ being racist however...

This content is protected

Somali Sanil likes this.
  12. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Another troll, there's been loads on here recently. @Sea Of Azov some pathetic little maggot who got banned permanently so creates account after account.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  13. Somali Sanil

Somali Sanil Wild Buffalo Man banned Full Member

Sep 1, 2019
    But he has pointed out the truth. Joshua is a clear racist

Sea Of Azov likes this.
  14. Sea Of Azov

Jan 23, 2021
    what ? why you crying, it's a just a forum don't be so sensitive :lol:

15. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I've stopped crying now, thanks for reminding me it's a forum as I forgot where I was for a while then. Nob head