What has josh Taylor said?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by TBC-ASAP, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    Anyone who questions anything is now treated as a pariah and dangerous crackpot. Using brainwashed devotees to publicly shame their fellow citizens who show any signs of dissent is a key feature of totalitarian societies. Callum Johnson has had a social media pile and been called an anti-vaxxer, covid denier, conspiracy theorist and all the rest of it for simply asking whether or not these lockdowns are really that necessary.

Shrewd_dude and Suspect.chin like this.
  2. DramaShow

DramaShow 19 banned Full Member

Dec 22, 2020
    I mean unless you want the NHS to be even more overwhelmed and patients with long-term illnesses to miss out on treatment or not being able to get treatment than the lockdowns are necessary

Fhaggis and nilrem like this.
  3. bladesman

bladesman Active Member Full Member

May 31, 2015

Turns out uneducated lads who get punched in the head for a living are ****ing idiots shock...

A vocal minority hold these views. The vast majority are in the right.

tee_birch, DramaShow and Fhaggis like this.
  4. Erik

Erik Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 25, 2015
    I read some of the comments on here and always surprises me that snooty, stuck up snobs like you follow a sport like boxing tbh. I would have though things like polo or horse dressage would be more for you Hyacinth Bucket types.

Potwash and aaaaa like this.
  5. Fhaggis

Fhaggis Active Member Full Member

Oct 12, 2016
    Really? Cause boxing has in the past always been a working man sport means we should all be thick?
    The truth is many who now class ourselves as working class are in truth middle class by today’s standards, which generally comes with a bit of education, not getting punched for a living and listening to stupid, dangerous and frankly embarrassing conspiracy theory’s

6. Little brian

Little brian Active Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    "not getting punched for a living"

You say that in a really snooty manner mate, like you're looking down your nose at them. But you frequent a boxing forum. Its a strange look.

Wizbit1013 and jimmyonebomb like this.
  7. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    I look for boxers for entertainment not their world views. Joshua pontificating like a life coach is just as dumb.

If that's makes me a snob then I guess I best not admit I lived in a terraced council house for my youth! Working class shouldn't mean thick as **** and if you think it does that's some self hating shite.

gurmon and Fhaggis like this.
  8. Little brian

Jul 21, 2019
    Nobody said that though.

9. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    Josh Taylor and anyone who thinks like him are as thick as ****. Simple enough for you?

10. Little brian

Jul 21, 2019
    Yes mate. Thats got nothing to do with class status though has it?

11. bladesman

May 31, 2015
    You are the one who tied in uneducated with working class. Not me. If you think the working class are thick that's on you not me. Have a great week

12. dellboi94

dellboi94 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 3, 2013
    Destroying the economy will not save the NHS.

13. Mickey Pearce

Mickey Pearce Member banned Full Member

Jan 31, 2021
    This content is protected

If the hyprocrite racist Spencer x Fearon - who is senstive to anything to do with white racists... doesn't think Taylor is racist than that tells you all you need to know. Fearon labels someone racist at the drop of a hat.

14. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    There are some nutters on this forum, I must say. Jesus.

Would you trust your dog groomer to bleed the brakes on your car? Pretty much the shite I’ve read in this thread...

Hospitals are full chaps. Hating this as much as anyone but wtf is this conspiracy bull**** :lol: control...give me strength.

15. Safin

Safin Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Aug 3, 2019
    [url]https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/boxing/56043628[/url]

On Kinahan

Taylor, 30, said: "He's a great advisor and doing great things for the sport.

"I would never have had the deal with with Top Rank if it wasn't for Daniel and he is also working on the best deal possible for the biggest fight of my life. I've had nothing but great experiences with him."