What if: Hatton vs. Judah

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by g0tpHo, Aug 12, 2007.

1. BigEars

BigEars Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 30, 2006
    It's all based around Judah possibly being the best 4 round fighter in the World , the problem is he fades badly after that . But the reason he fades isn't poor training , just Judah has no stamina .

2. J_Roth

J_Roth VRWC Hybrid Beaner Full Member

Jan 12, 2005
    Hatton on a brutal tko stoppage.

3. Drofrah

Drofrah Active Member Full Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Hatton would wear him down then knock him out.

4. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006
    At this point, I believe Hatton wins by UD. Judah is done mentally! I'm not sure if he can beat any top 10 WW at this time. If u asked this question atleast two years ago, then I would say Judah.

5. darkness

darkness Member Full Member

Aug 10, 2005
    Hatton in brutal fashion ALA Cotto.

6. Executioner

Executioner Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 22, 2006
    Hatton would bust Judah up really bad.

7. sandwichsurgeon

sandwichsurgeon Active Member Full Member

Feb 23, 2007
    Hatton weathers the early storm and pulls off a late KO due to his superior intangibles.

8. BobDigi5060

BobDigi5060 East Side MMA Full Member

Feb 7, 2006
    Sorry to say it but Hatton at this point. Anytime before the Cotto fight Zab all the way. He won't be the same and its a shame.

9. The Kurgan

The Kurgan Boxing Junkie banned

Nov 16, 2004
    And when has Judah ever kept his composure under pressure?

Hatton would break Judah down and make him quit/be saved by his corner.

10. Toopretty

Toopretty Custom made Full Member

Jul 3, 2007
    The thing with judah, he can KO Hatton. You guys fail to realize that. He has a punchers chance. Hatton is wide open all day and never fought anbody with the speed of judah. Judah should of been pressed for this fight as I think he could of won long ago. Hatton will get punched every time he tried to clinch judah with the judah uppercut. I take judah in an upset b/c judah is twice as fast and hits twice as hard a collazo and he was able to catch Hatton at will. I think with judahs speed and punching power and good timing, he can hurt hatton to finish him. But thats just my opinion. I think judah would land his left hand at will and he does not need a lot of room to get it off. That uppercut he caught cotto with a few times would catch hatton bouncing or lunging in with more effect. Judah was able to take a pummeling by the much harder hitting Cotto. No way hatton is more vicious then cotto in any aspect.

11. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    Stupid question really. Jab would be a BIG outsider with nothing more than a remote punchers chance. Every time Jab has stepped up he's been found wanting.

12. Quik

Quik Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 29, 2007
    At 147 Judah would destroy hatton.

13. Sai

Sai Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 4, 2007
    After the pumelling he got from Cotto, I doubt Judah would want to get in with Hatton, who after all is stylistically pretty similar to Cotto.

14. lyricalmist

lyricalmist Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2006
    hmmmmm this should be a very hard one to call like most of judahs fights lately...

am gonna go out on a limb here and say that......judah will start off the first 2 rounds looking sharp and then slowly fade as hatton puts the pressure on and begins landing his punches...therefore discouraging him to throw combinations and as well as encourage his father yoel to start yelling him to hit him with the boom boom bap bap 1 2 3 4...a mentally defeated judah will then experience a late tko or wide ud loss.

but thats just going out on a limb.

he could of course become the REAL zab judah that never breaks mentally and never loses to lesser competition

15. David UK

David UK Boxing Addict banned

Feb 6, 2007
    And no way is Cottos chin better than Hattons!!

Judah is a 'frontrunner'. Looks brilliant when it all going his way, otherwise he can't cope and loses focus and desire. Which is why Judah got slaughtered by Tzyzu while Hatton beat him:happy