What is the best boxing style?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Anthony Birts, Aug 21, 2013.

1. StillWill

StillWill Dr. Eisenfaust Full Member

Jul 12, 2010
    there is no best style every style has its pros and cons

as a boxer you find out what style is best for you personally. its different for everyone

2. platnumpapi

platnumpapi Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 10, 2005
    technical semi slick boxer to me. but people with natural punching power come to fight. people with natural speed, will most likely want to fight in a flashy in and out style. people with natural speed and power, will be the boxer punchers. they can box in and out, plus they have an athletic advantage in the speed and power department. some fighters with above average speed and power will sometimes have a perfect balance, or might even look ordinary to the guys who have it in abundance. but the balanced fighter want depend to much on his power and speed, or athleticism. he will be more focused on his craft and skill set i think.

3. The Predator

The Predator Active Member Full Member

Jun 22, 2008
    Best style depends on what type of boxer you meet. You should be able to adapt to make it as hard as possible for him/her so you win the fight.
    But I love to fight in the flashy style :)

4. grumpy

grumpy Member Full Member

Nov 5, 2006
    How does a post as shitty and stupid end up here? Seriously.

5. death

death Active Member Full Member

Apr 11, 2008
    i always enjoyed watching julian jackson. That guy had lightning in a bottle.

6. Ipay4leavingNot

Ipay4leavingNot Active Member Full Member

Jun 30, 2013
    There is no best style, it reallly depends on who you are fighting. But generally I'd say it is the counter punchers because they are slick defensively andforce you to throw a high amount of punches.

7. MrNastyTime408

MrNastyTime408 New Member Full Member

Sep 28, 2012
    I like the slick style. It is something I'm trying to become