What round will Fury KO Joshua?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Liquorice, Apr 23, 2021.

1. Liquorice

Liquorice Boxing Addict banned Full Member

May 13, 2018
    This content is protected

Will Joshua be noshing the canvas off by the 7th?

BCS8, lepinthehood and Somali Sanil like this.
  2. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Fury will get knocked out by AJ early or late but make no mistake Fury is getting knocked out.

3. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Robotic Joshua will be sparked out in the 8th round. Joshua is tailor made for him. He's just a stiff plodder that marches forward looking to throw power shots, a more evolved version of Daniel Dubois if you will. Fury has a field day with this style. Look at how badly he schooled Chisora and Klitschko.

Fury would upset his methodical rhythm with feints, unorthodox movement and stance switching and will jab his face off. Aj won't know what to do he'll have a 6'9, 273lb herky jerky fighter in front if him because he's a textbook fighter. When Aj finally gets Fury in the corner and unloads he'll find that he wont land any of his shots as Fury slips and slides on the ropes and then he'll bully him in the clinches and sap his limited gas tank when they clinch. And when Joshua's ready to go, Fury will maul him on the inside and put that porcelain chinned fraud down for good. If Joshua runs, Fury easily wins a UD, if Joshua fights, he gets schooled, beat down and knocked out. Theres absolutely no route to victory for Joshua. Fury has an iron chin and has eaten shots from power punchers like Cunningham, Wilder, and Pijkic, While Joshuas gotten knocked down by average punchers like Klitschko and Ruiz

Fury vs Joshua is going to be a SHW version of Ali vs Foreman except Fury will be the bigger man

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  4. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    It's a trick question! The answer is, whatever round Fury decides he's had enough.

Odins beard likes this.
  5. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    Fat Andy did it in 7, surely Fury can do it in 4.

Safin, chico g and Odins beard like this.
  6. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I think old Klit had get more for him getting schooled than Fury cos Fury after this his win had other preferences rather than pro boxing.
    For fans " schooling " means that other fighter is better and they are sitting in internet till end of life talking about this.
    For boxers " schooling " is paychecks and they maybe laugh if they read forums.

Chisora had lost vs 40 y.o Vitali and later had been given to up comers like Fury, A.J to fight with. Normal process in pro boxing. then they gave him for Whyte to fight with, then vs Usyk and now will be vs Parker.

Normal also is fans reaction, will see how Fury will get schooled when he will be 39 y.o.
    For you this will be Fury had get schooled but for him next paycheck.

Holler and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  7. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
  8. djanders

djanders Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I'll be betting on a Fury win, but I won't be betting on a particular round. I expect to see Fury win by decision or late stoppage. I'm just hoping to get fairly decent odds to bet on a Fury win. I could lose my bet, of course. I have before. But I've won a lot more than I've lost through the years.

Turnip mk3 likes this.
  9. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    First fight will be a controversial draw.. Lewis Vs Holyfield style.

I've already seen the scorecards.

10. chico g

chico g What are you staring at Mr Trump?! hahaha! Full Member

Oct 18, 2008
    I think it will be a cagey fight. I don't see Joshua or Fury going for the kill in this one.

Turnip mk3 and sasto like this.
  11. Leeroy84

Leeroy84 Lancashire-la-la-la Full Member

May 7, 2016
    I reckon it will be mid-late rounds. Similar to Chisora 2. AJ will refuse to get off his stool.

Turnip mk3 likes this.
  12. Rico Spadafora

Rico Spadafora Master of Chins Full Member

Feb 20, 2008
    Fury is feather fisted. Not sure he can even Shatter AJ’s Glass Jaw.

13. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Fury has 0 title defences. Same number as Buster Douglas.

highlander likes this.
  14. jmb1356

jmb1356 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2019
    Later on if it happens, maybe 9th or 10th. Gotta let AJ wear himself out first and then sit on the straight right and put that chin to the test.

15. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 31, 2018
    Fury late on when Joshua gasses