What will the AJ haters say when he deals with Wlad?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by AdrianSterling, Jan 13, 2017.

1. AdrianSterling

AdrianSterling Lewisham Boy banned Full Member

Jan 12, 2017
    AJ was just a roided up bodybuilder they said.

AJ had no chin they said.

AJ will lose as soon as he faces a big man they said.

AJ deals with Wlad inside four and then retires Fury.Trust me this will happen before summer of 2018.

What will the haters say then?

2. BoxingABC1

BoxingABC1 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 21, 2016
    Wlad is 41, been inactive for 18 months, and fought poorly in last 2/3 fights. Fury will be probably over 2 years out of the ring if they fight, hes absolutely HUGE and a bit chinny...thats what they'll say

3. AdrianSterling

Jan 12, 2017
    Trust me on that,

But he will be HAVE to be rembered as one of the greatest if not THE atg if he retires Wlad,Fury and Haye within 18 months.

4. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Needs more than 3 names for ATG

5. zulander

zulander Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 17, 2006
    A fully switched on and fit Fury stand AJ on his head.
    He's already beaten one robot.
    A younger fresher version might give him some more problems but we really don't know if that's the best Tyson fury we have seen either - if there is more to come then he could give AJ a real boxing lesson.

The fight V Wlad is not a forgone conclusion. Wlad showing signs of deteriorating - couldn't put Jennings away and struggled at times to keep him off but Wald is a jab and grab master and AJ is slower than Jennings. If Wlad can get his hands going against a stationary AJ he could old man him out of it and he still has got a decent dig as well. I favour AJ I just think the power might make Wlad afaird to throw especially if Joshua can either out jab or jab with WK as he dont throw if the jab isnt working.

Id go for a later AJ stoppage but with no confidence in the outcome

6. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    I am not a hater, but Wlad beats him points or late stoppage, Fury will play with his head in there literally and beats him on points, Haye would be too quick for him and would KO him in around Seven rounds with ease.

Stuarty likes this.
  7. Two Shakes

Two Shakes Boxing Junkie Full Member

Sep 7, 2008
  8. AdrianSterling

Jan 12, 2017

Wlad in his prime wouldn't be able to deal with a young Josh let alone now, let it go the changing of the guard is happening.

9. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Fury on his a game makes aj look like a rank amateur. Aj may beat klitschko at this stage but he never has the beating of fury

10. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Wlad is old but it won't be AJ who loses out most if he gets blasted out in their match, it'll be Fury. People are desperate to say that Fury only beat a shot version of Wlad and discredit the one good win Tyson has.

11. AdrianSterling

Jan 12, 2017
    Behave yourself mate they are no comparison.

Fury has been dropped by cruiserweight Cunningham and robbed John McDermott. He would get broken within six rounds that's just gospel.

12. channy

channy 4.7.33 banned Full Member

Feb 2, 2015
    :nut:

13. oiky

oiky Gypsy Boy Full Member

Jan 17, 2014
    Zzzzz , fury recovered well, end of, and everyone and their dog said klitschko was going to spark fury except people that really understand boxing.

And what happened? Fury still boxed rings around him. Wlad was aging at time but most still said an aging wlad still sparks fury and that didn't happen at all.

Tell me why is there no comparison? Why can't fury box rings round aj? This is boxing, no matter how powerful you are if someone is clever, elusive and difficult to work out how are you going to land that big Ko shot ? Or are you one of these that thinks fighting is all about muscle and how hard someone hits ?

14. AdrianSterling

Jan 12, 2017
    Because Fury is not technically skilled and he won the fight clowning around. Lets not forget Wlad had him in trouble in thr last round.

Fury gets rocked in every fight he has my guy wont let him off the leash as soon as he lands. Trust me Fury wont get c round six with AJ.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  15. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    ''Fury is not technically and skilled'' - Get this clown off the forum. First off it's called ''technical'', and second; Fury is the most technical and skilled heavyweight boxer we've seen in years with a fantastic jab, elusive defence using head movement, variety of punches and underrated skill. He's 10 times more skill than Joshua, I'll tell you that much for nothing.

Skeletor and Mr Icaman like this.