What would happen in a Crawford Khan rematch in the U.K. ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by shadow111, Apr 21, 2019.

1. vnyc

vnyc Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Nov 8, 2009
    What would happen? Khan would get KTFO.

Pimp C likes this.
  2. Baneofthegame

Baneofthegame Active Member Full Member

Aug 19, 2017
    Khan would get smashed again no matter where this fight was held.

Pimp C likes this.
  3. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    the guy doesn't just walk onto punches,he runs onto em lol.Agree about that bloke in a dress,proper tranny that one.

dougemerypm likes this.
  4. Bustajay

Bustajay Feel the Steel/Balls Deep Full Member

Dec 9, 2012
    That is a great point!!!!! Canelo was so embarrassed by Glass Khan that he resorted to PEDs :coleman:to make sure he would not be outboxed and shined by other weak chins in the sport.

Angler Andrew and Sugar 88 like this.
  5. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Outboxes him again before stopping him. That is what happens.

Bustajay and yesihavearm2 like this.
  6. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    There is no place on the planet that Khan beats Crawford. If they turned out the lights and Virgil jumped in to help Khan he doesn't beat Crawford. Take those UK blinders off and you will see the location was NOT the issue and neither was the "low blow."

Pimp C likes this.
  7. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Strange one that then Khan calls Kell ***** through hear say
    Tabloids come out with proof Khan tried to ***** a bloke lol
    Khans logic means he himself is a batty boi
    They guy seems so confused it's un real

8. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Look at Khan's face and tell me you believe that. BHAHAHAHHAHA

Angler Andrew likes this.
  9. Staminakills

Staminakills Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 8, 2012
    I actually tried giving shadow the benefit of the doubt by the time I finished reading I was truly wondering if that was him trolling us or is he serious..

The issue is some of what he says is bang on but more of what he claims can be read as nothing but trolling

dougemerypm and Angler Andrew like this.
  10. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015

If Canelo laid off the Mexican beef for six months or so I reckon he could easy still make 154. Bud vs Beef Boy! High steaks fight, that. Mouthwatering. One of those rare genuine mega fights. Would do great PPV numbers if the publicity was well done. One of those battles for the ages that will be seared into our memories.

Bustajay likes this.
  11. "TKO"

"TKO" Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I've read some of Shadow's fight comments and sometimes I am genuinely convinced he is watching a different fight to the rest of the world!!!

dougemerypm, DoubleJab666 and LANCE99 like this.
  12. sniffmybadger

sniffmybadger Relationships are not my forte Full Member

Jan 20, 2010
    Crawford never got out of second gear, Khan is on the slide, he will be even worse next time around. It will be a one-sided beatdown finishing in either a brutal ko or Khan will quit on his stool.

Jamal Perkins likes this.
  13. Jamal Perkins

Jamal Perkins Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2012
    Lol a khan-crawford rematch?

Khan quit and was saved from a career ending pounding and knockout over the 3-4 rounds we were deprived of by khans acting

His face had the look of a man who had been arseholed good and proper ...his face looked like a little boy with a smacked bottom at the end......i always beleived khan beleived his own delusions the last 7 years that he didnt need to fight thurman,porter,spence,brooks,rematch garcia , as he apparently existed a tier above with pacquio and mayweather.....he spoke for years as if the world was clamouring for a mayweather fight .hell he even had casuals beleiving it was tyson v ali a mythical matchup not meant to happen.

The reality is khans best win was maidana. The rest were either lower top ten in their weight class or shot (judah/barrera).

His mastery of hype and the bbc getting behind him led to him earning far more than his fight ability warranted.

His career has been a huge success financially

But a crawford rematch? Even a money hungry khan will turn it down... crawford isn't gonna offer him much....as for the fight...it will be rather like a rotherham or rochdale grooming victim being passed around pillar to post humiliated and oppressed....until the authorities belatedly step in.

Khan needs protecting from himself.no one can question his courage hes always been 1 of the bravest fighters ever.but he quit the other noght to preserve the sham that is, his delusion, hes ever been a p4p fighter...he hasnt....and porter,brooks,spence,thurman would do far worse.....the brooks payday is his last ...after that he loses to any top 8 fighter at 147/154

Last edited: Apr 23, 2019
    Silly billy and Pimp C like this.
  14. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    IN the UK, his chin would be better, and would KO TC. Right Shadow? :lol:

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  15. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Are you high?

DoubleJab666 and Pimp C like this.