What would happen in a Crawford Khan rematch in the U.K. ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by shadow111, Apr 21, 2019.

1. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    I could care less about what you think about the decision. It is your drivel about Khan "coming on in rounds 5 and 6" and "Khan was timing him" that are out and out lies. Clearly proven by CompuBox that you are an idiot or a liar

2. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Citing compubox to "disprove" a point I made ? Compubox is a flawed system, and just because you are being outlanded doesn't mean you aren't in the fight. Khan's best punches in the bout were more impactful than most of Bud's best punches.

I posted right after the fight that Khan looked "nervey" early on and didn't look really poised to win, so I'm not arguing that Khan would have won the fight had the low blow not happened, I'm saying that Khan was clearly "in" the fight and was landing significant shots. What would have happened if Bud didn't low blow Khan, we might never know, but it wasn't a foregone conclusion that Bud was gonna win or anything.

One of the most common themes on here is to act like every fight is a schooling or a domination. Using the word "proven" and "compubox" in the same sentance is humorous.

3. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    He was in the fight.

4. PIPO23

PIPO23 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 18, 2006
    Crawford is a tough American.Im here in L A and the way they talk “I am like, wtf” no wonder there’s not many elite boxers from Cali and are mostly Mexicans. Khan talks like a fruit loop and I don’t mind watching him do the drunken bambi trying to walk.Crawford can do us a favour and retire this guy.

5. CST80

CST80 Liminal Space Autochthon Staff Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Every shadow post summed up in 3 seconds.
    This content is protected

DoubleJab666 likes this.
  6. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    Well, in terms of the fact he was in the same ring with gloves on, I agree. In all other aspects he suffered a sustained beat down unlike anything he's faced before. But you know this already....

dougemerypm likes this.
  7. dougemerypm

dougemerypm Active Member Full Member

Apr 15, 2017
    Just for the record....landed punches are how the bout is scored......when it is 2 to 1 against you then you are getting your ass kicked

8. DoubleJab666

DoubleJab666 Dot, dot, dot... Full Member

Nov 9, 2015
    This content is protected