What would have happened if Floyd Mayweather Jr never retired?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by mark ant, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Aussie Invader

Aussie Invader Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 5, 2017
    try 6 months...
    but you're just being "honest", right?

everyone has a 'payoff' for acting a certain way, but i'll be damned if i know what yours is.

Bukkake and Pimp C like this.
  2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Do you think McGregor & Berto were legitimate opponents for a supposed ATG P4P #1 champion to obtain his 49 th &50 th win ????
    Even MVC wouldnt believe Berto was his 49 th ROFL He said " Floyd is just playing with you his real opponent will be announced soon. MVC didnt believe Berto was worthy Let alone McGregor & little Japanese teenagers making their pro boxing debut LOL carry on giving the con man your $$$$ while he laughs all the way to the bank. This goes for PimpC who liked your post too lol

3. Todd Jones

Todd Jones New Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Never retired? Eventually it would get real sad to watch

C.J. likes this.
  4. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    He hasnt retired any of the many times he said he was. He's still conning these clowns that think he walks on water & keep buying his BS

5. Quina74

Quina74 Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 25, 2019
    He would have continued to cherry pick and fools his naive fans. Bud and Mayweather would never have agreed to fight each other... At least not until its marinaded so that Bud is 40 and Mayweather is 50

Joke sport

6. Todd Jones

Todd Jones New Member Full Member

Nov 14, 2017
    Theyd be wheeling him out on a dolly for his 90th PPV

7. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Had he not retired, he'd carefully choose who he fought. Maybe D Garcia, seeing he's lost to all top WW's he's faced. Probably Mikey G as well, but only AFTER the ESjr fight.

8. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    rinse, repeat...
    i just feel sorry for you.
    you post like a 14 year old who thinks he can change the way people think by saying exactly the same thing about 1500 times a year.
    even someone 'liking' one of my posts bothered you.

you don't know how to rise above pettiness, and you don't see the bigger picture.
    the answer to your question in the first line of your post is : who gives a ****?

KO KIDD likes this.
  9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    LOL You obviously give a **** you still support the fraud . PimpC likes any post that says something positive about his idol. He doesnt see too many of them. REAL fight fans like FIGHTERS not Frauds

10. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    you've completely missed the point regarding my final comment in my post above.
    but carry on.

11. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    you really should start yoga though.
    i can easily see you having a heart attack from getting so incensed about floyd not walking to the ring like a man 15 years ago (or something to that effect), and that will be the story of you.

Gatekeeper and mark ant like this.
  12. bluebird

bluebird Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 17, 2009
    2017 Floyd wasn't near his peak. He would have close fight with Spence and probably lose to Crawford.

2015 Floyd (the Pacquiao version) would still beat Crawford and Spence though.

13. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Floyd has no effect on me lol Its just comical to see you guys who claim to be boxing fans STILL support him. But I will say Floyd is about a far away from being a MAN! as anyone who ever entered the ring. I have no respect whatsoever for him

14. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    you're the one who gets his panties in a twist when certain posters like my posts online, but you want to judge floyd for stepping into the ring against the best fighters of his era...
    do you know what irony means?

15. Aussie Invader

Jan 5, 2017
    seriously, stop taking meth.