Whats going on with the VADA testing for GGG Jacobs?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Beouche, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Beouche

Beouche Juan Manuel Marquez Full Member

Oct 13, 2010
    Someone posted Jacobs hasnt even been tested yet

Anyone know whats going on regarding the testing?

2. Peril

Peril The Scholar Full Member

Jan 6, 2011
    Maybe it was part of the deal. Not testing Jacobs for his signature on the contract.

Iron Gassiev and Robney like this.
  3. Beouche

Oct 13, 2010
    It seems fishy to me. I think it was @Kevin Willis who brought it up. Less than 8 weeks to go and Jacobs hasnt even been tested?

4. Peril

Jan 6, 2011
    If that's what gets us the fight we want...what can we do.

5. Beouche

Oct 13, 2010
    We cant do jack. But its completely unfair. Roids make a massive difference, esp to an already elite athletically gifted boxer - just take a look at Jones and Pacquiao. Roid them up and theyre close to unbeatable. I only hope Gennady roids up too, but he doesnt seem the type, and hasnt hired memo

This fight reeks of cheating

6. Uppercut_Artist

Uppercut_Artist Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2015
    I wouldn't be a tiny bit surprised if massive steroids are a common recovery aid used for cancer patients.
    That this is probably a given, perhaps VADA is in direct contact with Jacobs's doctors who simply supplied them with a drug list of drugs he is taking.

Anyway, wasn't this addressed in a long thread last week?

The Akbar One likes this.
  7. Peril

Jan 6, 2011

Memo works with Jacobs???? Wtf

8. Kevin Willis

Kevin Willis Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 16, 2013
    YEP! Jacobs still not registered for VADA like his contract stipulates. Golovkin better realize the powers at work here that he is up against.

Cousin Andy, Panda Danga and Todd498 like this.
  9. Flamazide

Flamazide Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Even if that were the case it is very easily explained. I don't think VADA gives out TUEs like USADA does, but I can't imagine the sanctioning body punishing Jacobs for something like that.

It is unfair that Jacobs hasn't enrolled yet, but it won't make a difference in this fight.

10. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood #TheMedicalTeam #750 banned Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    You talking about roids when you have The Most Roided Man in Boxing as your avatar?

:risas3:

Picture of JMM's disgusting roided distended belly:

[url]http://www.toprank.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/l_FCELQLYTSSNIEPW.20110816233824.jpg[/url]

shanahan14, pincai and kirk like this.
  11. Farmboxer

Farmboxer VIP Member Full Member

Jul 19, 2004
    Jacobs refused to fight Golovkin unless the fight was in his home town, with all three judges owned by Jacobs, the referee, and boxing commission, not to mention the doctor at ringside. Jacobs does not even have to fight at all, he will have Ward helping train him, teaching him to hold, headbutt, elbow, grab Golovkin's leg, etc., this fight is fixed in Jacob's favor, I warned everyone about Kovalev being cheated before that fight. Also, Jacobs insisted "no rematch clause" because he knows from Ward that that is a bad idea. Ward will not rematch Kovalev, yet he will hold Kovalev's titles for years and when Golovkin is cheated, no rematch................................................................................................................I guess they also added no testing for Jacobs........................................................................remember, Jacobs does not have to fight, all he has to do is be standing at the end for the fight. There will be a controversial decision, a down right robbery..................they hate Eastern Euro fighters in America as proven by the Kovalev fight. Yes, Ward will be helping to train Jacobs, it was reported, no joke! Expect the referee to stop the fight if Jacobs lands a jab on Golovkin, the ring side doctors will also help, perhaps it will take a little more than a jab, but Golovkin will have to kill Jacobs to get a draw.....................................................boxing is criminal, just think about all the bad decisions in boxing...............wonder if they will ship in Lawrence Cole?

Todd498 and Beouche like this.
  12. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    I don't think he has to enroll to VADA year round testing, but he has to allow VADA to test him now.

13. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    Y'all don't even know wtf you're talking about lol...

14. Sephiroth Rising 7

Sephiroth Rising 7 'No tears please!' banned Full Member

Sep 27, 2016
    Jacobs will plead to the authorities that he needs them for cancer and that in forcing him to enrol would be discrimination, when in fact he's been in remission for years.

15. tee_birch

tee_birch Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 6, 2014
    Honest question. Do you think JMM roided in Pac 4?