What's the deal with the Ricky Hatton song?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by djrock247, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Triplesod

Triplesod Drunk& pissed up on booze Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    In my time of following football I would say definitely or at least in the top (worst) five.

Geoff Thomas is actually my bezzie mates cousin and he is apparently still haunted by his penelty miss:patsch.

He is actually a really nice guy though, he has been suffering cancer the last couple of years. I'm not sure if it is now in remission though. I dunno if you remember but he set up a charity match at Old Trafford last year for a cancer charity. If I remember correctly, it was a replay of the 1990 FA cup final where he played with Palace against us (I was at Wembley for that, we ****ing drew so the dicks at PFA made them do a re-match in them days, obviously we couldn't go back down for that, game. And we won:? ).

2. My dinner with Conteh

My dinner with Conteh Tending Bepi Ros' grave again Full Member

Dec 18, 2004

****, forgot he'd been suffering. Hope he's doing ok. :-(

ps. Not sure which 'penno' you mean mate. Or is it that 'chip' he did at Wembley you're referring to?

3. AllyT

AllyT Active Member Full Member

Oct 13, 2004
    :good

4. Triplesod

Jun 23, 2007
    ****! Sorry, dunno why I said pen.

Yeah, I mean the France match. I don't actually think he was that bad, I think he is mainly remembered for that mistake, which is unfair really.

Blackburn were after him during their Chelsea-esque money days. They bought Shearer for 3.3m (it was 3.3 wasn't it?) and I they offered Palace 3mill for Geoff. That's not to bad for someone who most people think is wank.

Anyway, going faaaar off topic now. What were we talking about now? Tyson biting peoples ears off or something....

5. Strike

Strike Boxing Addict banned

Sep 14, 2004
    No they didn't.

How is it murder, when two groups of people fight, one group runs away and a wall collapses killing people?
    That is not murder. Murder is stabbing someone with the aim to kill them and then succeeding. Murder is stamping on a grounded man repeatedly until he is dead.

Juve fans were 50% culpable. They threw rocks, they were on the terraces with masks on and one with a started pistol, they fought just like the Liverpool fans. When they bolted, the **** stadium came into play and a wall crumbled. No LFC fan demolished the wall, broke the foundations etc etc.

Also, Conteh is an Everton fan, so if you think he will give a **** about you referring to Heysel etc, you are way off.

6. Triplesod

Jun 23, 2007
    That's bollocks mate, absolute bollocks and I am sick to death of hearing Scousers (don't mean you) give excuse after excuse about it. I have 2 people in my family who were there, close up, I know exactly what went on.

So, I will not argue this anymore because it is completely counter productive. Everyone knows what happened there.

Yes, Conteh is an Everton fan, I read peoples posts when they address them to me you see but obviously you didn't. I don't give a donkeys dick what colour of Scouse Conteh is, the point is I am bothered about Heysel chants and Hillsborough chants and Munich chants and I think most decent football supporters are. Anyway, if you read Conteh's post back you will see that he doesn't like those chants anyway.

Annnyway, this is stupid now. I have no reason to kick off with you or anyone, you can believe what you want but this isn't the place to discuss it, feel free to email me if you really want to but I would prefer to stay away from these arguments now.

I typed that respectfully, even if it doesn't really show.

Cheers

7. Johnboy2007

Johnboy2007 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 21, 2007
    That made me laff. The welsh can stay out the way in wales lol (wait for the welsh to start on here now lol):bbb