What's up with Fury's glove?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by POTUS, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Bigdog2002

Bigdog2002 Active Member Full Member

Oct 19, 2018
    He looked sick to his stomach. I caught that also

2. Serge

Serge Ginger Dracula Staff Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Errol Spence also caught cheating

This content is protected

Sulaiman dismisses Glovegate.

Chief Inspector, Mark Relyea, of the California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) responded to Mixed Combat Radio’s inquiry,

“The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) recognizes the importance of Safety and Security of the Boxing Gloves used in competition. We train extensively on our practice and emphasize attention to detail.

Concerning the Championship fight on December 1, 2018, there are no pending investigations into foul play with the gloves used by Wilder or by Fury.

On November 30, 2018 Glove selection process. These gloves went through a detailed inspection process. The Chief Second of both camps were present and able to inspect their opponents’ gloves during this selection process. Once the gloves were selected, they were kept with CSAC personnel. Each glove was weighed individually to ensure compliance with the rules.

On December 1, 2018, The gloves were given to the assigned Inspectors of the Fury vs Wilder Championship fight. There was direct observation and control of these gloves in the locker room by the CSAC Inspectors. As always, the CSAC inspectors re-examined the gloves prior to allowing each fighter to put the gloves on. The gloves were pristine and compliant with all state-mandated rules. The gloves were taped on each fighter by the CSAC Inspectors.

At the conclusion of the fight, as we do in all championship fights, the gloves and wraps were collected by the assigned CSAC Inspectors and taken the CSAC ringside table. The gloves and wraps were inspected by myself, the Executive Officer and shown to the CSAC Commissioners that were ringside. WBC personnel were also shown the gloves which had not been tampered with.

Note: The CSAC Inspectors were highly trusted tenured personnel who had all worked numerous World Championship fights prior to this event. Many of the California State Inspectors assigned to this fight were also career Law Enforcement and Security personnel.

As the Executive Officer related, based on these practices and our personal observations, we are certain that the gloves used in the Wilder vs Fury 1 fight at the Staples Center were compliant with the rules and regulations governing gloves in the State of California.”

But all these LDBC moron (moron with a capital M) channels are still obsessing about this like their lives depended on it and trying so so hard to have Fury's slaying of their useless dosser king overturned. That Bum can't even fight but they're invested in him like you wouldn't believe.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  3. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    A certain youtube channel is clutching at so many straws, its hilarious

kriszhao, Tankatron and Serge like this.
  4. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    They're all doing it

A few screenshots of Dontae and BoxingEgo's latest uploads and they've done a lot more than these too.

POTUS, Tankatron and Wizbit1013 like this.
  5. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    Fight the power Dontae :risas3:

Serge likes this.
  6. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    The problem with Fury's glove, particularly in the second fight is the fact that it has been horribly disformed and mangled by the impressions left by Wilders ****ING FACE! AHHHHHHHHHAAAHHHHH, AAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH! Oh dear.

Can't wait for the trilogy where Fury's gloves get another mangling. :headbash

kriszhao, Serge and Wizbit1013 like this.
  7. Serge

Jul 21, 2009
    :lol: Even the Bard on his best day would struggle to find the words to describe how wretched and vile that clown is, how wretched and vile all those channels are.

kriszhao, Tankatron and Wizbit1013 like this.
  8. Wizbit1013

Mar 17, 2018
    They really are the worst
    Guys making a living from a following of fools

Serge likes this.
  9. Tankatron

Tankatron Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 1, 2014
    That's the thing that really ****s me off and grinds my gears. These WANKERS. make a living from peddling lies and absolute, rampant, rollicking bollocks and bull**** of the most extraordinary level, and they're blatant racists to boot .
    There are people out there that call them out on there utterly ****ing ridiculous conspiracy theories with well researched fact and still the sheep flock to their call......absolute window licking morons!

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  10. navigator

navigator "Billy Graham? He's my man." banned Full Member

Nov 5, 2017
    I gather that Andre Berto is rubbishing the glove theory, too. I guess that will make him eligible for some of what Ishe Smith got.

11. Boxlight

Boxlight Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 28, 2016
    [url]12:39[/url] he tells his opinion on the floppy gloves

he says he knows he did it, and its a common dirty tactic from Detroit/Kronk gym

12. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    Joey Spencer, he's 20 and he knows stuff.

13. Boxlight

Boxlight Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 28, 2016
    so what now?

14. navigator

Nov 5, 2017
    We hope that COVID-19 doesn't delay the third fight, so Fury can set to putting this saga to bed as soon as possible.

15. Robney

Robney ᴻᴼ ᴸᴼᴻᴳᴲᴿ ᴲ۷ᴵᴸ Full Member

Jan 18, 2010
    Another boxlight thread?! There are 14 at the main page already.

Wizbit1013 likes this.