Where's Conor Benn?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by CutThroatFade, May 7, 2017.

1. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    Anybody know why he has he been banned? He is very good poster, I've never seen him being offensive or out of order.

Hopefully it was some sort of mistake and it will be lifted.

2. "TKO"

"TKO" Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 23, 2007
    I don't know if I'd call it knocking. But realistically, if it wasn't for his surname, he'd be just another hopeful knocking over the usual cans. Yet he was third support on a PPV show in like about his third fight. I think a lot of people are just getting annoyed at the publicity he's getting off the back of who his father is when he's done nothing to deserve it (and I was a big fan of his father).

3. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    Agree with that partly although he is quite marketable asides from his dad's name, good body, knock out artist a bit of trash talk etc. The same goes for CEJ, I think he would of made it somewhere regardless if his dad was famous or not. Although this line could be blurred by the extra exposure they get and the aurora of their famous parents.

4. lencoreastside

lencoreastside Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 27, 2010
    I like Benn jr as a boxer from what Ive seen so far and think he IS indeed a good prospect. Thats irrespective of his father. I just like what I see.