Which Current Lightweights Beat Lightweight Manny Pacquiao...???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Pakkuman, Jan 13, 2021.

Who Beats Manny Pacquiao From This List...???

1. Ryan García

2. Teofimo Lopez

3. Duckvonta Gayvis

4. Devin Haney

5. Vasily Lomachenko

6. None of the Above

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Sassy Lance put me on ignore because I put him in his place and he couldn't handle it. I pulled his hoe card like a *****.

2. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    Can Manny realistically make 135 again?

3. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    'Margo has 6 losses', well done. That sums up your ******ed way of thinking.

Margarito would ****in destroy Maidana and you know it. It'd actually be embarrassing. And Margarito would beat the injured old version of Pacquiao that Mayweather beat. A verison of Pacquiao that old with two arms couldn't beat Jeff Horn ffs.
    Bradley was a brilliant fighter, make no mistake. He's another fighter who'd be Floyd's best win at 147 after Mosley. Someone who was top ten P4P for five years is way more than 'solid'.

Why bring up Crawford? What relevance does he have here lmao

And to be frank it's a complete guess to say Crawford beats Bradley up, based on literally nothing.
    Not the green drained version wasn't.
    :lol:

Go learn something about Mexican boxing history. Canelo will be lucky to be top ten when he's done.
    Fixed this one for you as well.

Why are you acting like I'm saying Mayweather isn't an ATG? He is, absolutely so. Top 35 at that. He's undeniably great. He's just a cherry picking diva ****bag.
    First of all, if Bradley didn't win two rounds vs Mayweather it would be because Mayweather is an awful style for him. Not because Mayweather was so unbelievably good that someone like Bradley couldn't even win a round, because that's ridiculous and if it were true he wouldn't have dropped rounds to the likes of Guerrero and Maidana.

Secondly, Bradley didn't even win two rounds vs Pacquiao. It'd be Mayweather's best win at the weight.
    You give Pac his due? By shitting on him at every opportunity? That's a weird way of going about it.

You go off at Pac because it hurts you that people revere and love him way more than they do mayweather, who's essentially your daddy.

For people who don't know the sport's history, saying Pacquiao is top ten is fine. Just like it is saying Mayweather's top ten. Don't worry, nobody needs you to police the internet forums so you can tell people why they're wrong about Manny Pacquiao. You can stop, it's okay.
    No, you claim amnesty while degrading Pacquiao in everyway possible (while not gibing Mayweather the same 'courtesy', I might add) by saying that you're "just saying things how they are".

Here's how things are. You act like a pathetic deranged little fanboy who can't be objective about mayweather if your life depended on it. People 'like me', who actually know a thing or two about boxing laugh at you and call you out on your ****.

The funniest thing about your sad little cycle of wanking off mayweather while hating Pac is that you criticize Pacquiao's record so much that it essentially invalidates any credit you could possibly give Mayweather for beating him. If Pacquiao can't beat Marquez clearly in four tries, got beat by a 'solid all rounder' in Bradley, has barely got any top wins, lost to Horn and was dominated by Mayweather, why should mayweather get any credit for that win? If someone who's merely solid can do the same against a younger, better, non-injured version?
    'it was a different era' isn't an excuse. Losses are the same. Pacquiao has seven, not twenty-five. Don't act like that's not showing the difference in eras.
    Not really. Not in terms of how people will view that fighter vs that style. There's very little difference actually. Nobody sensible picks Mayweather over Chavez at 135 after watching the first Castillo fight.
    In their prime? Most of them. Specifically Duran, who barely lost a round between '74 and Leonard I. Certainly not to somebody the level of Castillo.
    And Pacquiao dominated the Morales rematches. It doesn't erase the first in people's minds.

Bofo24 and The Real Lance like this.
  4. George Crowcroft

Mar 3, 2019
    Yeah, I'm sure he was terrified. I sure would be if I was being threatened by the always dangerous internet presence from The City Of Syrup :lol:

Bofo24 likes this.
  5. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Log off, YDKSAB!! :lol:

George Crowcroft likes this.
  6. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Margo isn't good he also loaded his gloves why are you acting like the guy didn't load his gloves? You have to call in question of how good he was without them and without them he never beat anyone again. I would not pick Margo to beat Maidana because Maidana did not load his gloves we know who the real Maidana is.

I didn;t say Bradley wasn't good I said he wasn't great big difference there. He did infact beat Pac whether you want to give Bradley credit for the win is up to you. I bring up Crawford to show you Bradley's level at 140. Crawford is a better fighter than Bradley.

Canelo was green and drained nothing but excuses. LOL! PBF was old faded and in his 5th weight class dwarfed in the ring but I see you didn't bring that up. I wonder why? You're not green with over 40 pro fights and the unified champ at 154 stop with that ****. The fact that a faded PBF shut out Canelo a fighter who's better than anyone Pac ever beat is impressive to say the least.

Yeah he has a chance to be the GOAT of Mexican boxing dummy Sanchez and JCC battle it out for that crown. Don't try and insult my intelligence lucky to be in the top 10??? You fool he's already in the top 10 greatest Mexican boxers right now and he's not done.

More excuses I see PBF dominated them in fact he dominated over 90% of the fighters he fought. He had like 2 close fights his whole career dumbass.

I'm glad you agree. PBF is a stylistic nightmare for Bradley and would school him. PBF is a stylistic nightmare for most a guy who can fight at all ranges with ATG defense ring IQ impeccable timing with fast hands cat like reflexes accurate good chin who doesn't fade and has a iron will. Yeah he was that damn good and a H2H killer. Which is the reason why he clowned guys like Canelo Pac and JMM.

I call it like I see it. If someone says something outlandish then I say something. Saying Pac is a top 10 ATG is outlandish saying hes the GOAT is insane. Yes I say the same for PBF who isn't in that class either. Who cares about popularity? Being Black in America I'm used to it and being hated but I've beaten the odds own 3 successful businesses and have more money than 90% of the people who post here probably more. Fans have never been able to get in the ring and fight. It's people like you who get a kick out of Pac being more well liked than PBF because he couldn't beat him in the ring where it counts. Some who like Pac more than PBF can't be objective about him so I call those ones out to.

Pac has bad losses he got KTFO by a Torrecampo and a garbage man in Horn. If you want to act like these bad loses didn't happen that's you but I won't and I will hold a fighter accountable for them which is the fair thing to do. Best believe if PBF had lost to Tony Pep and got KTFO by Juuko you would be laughing your ass off talking about how PBF lost to 2 no hopers.

And no one sensible would pick Pac over PBF at 130 seeing the way he went life and death with JMM there. Do you see how that works?

Duran lost in his prime to Dejesus WTF are you talking about?

You're right it doesn't erase them Pac beat a shot to **** Erik Morales in those rematches ffs Raheem beat Erik right before the 2nd fight between the 2.

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yeah he is trust me. He knows what the business is.

8. George Crowcroft

Mar 3, 2019
    I'm not....
    Maybe when he only fought three more times before retiring for years, and two them were against a prime ATG and a prime Cotto who was very sharp and didn't brawl with him this time.
    ... you're a ****ing idiot
    You said he was a solid all rounder. And tbh I don't think there is a major difference between 'good' and 'not great'.
    Yeah whatever
    So what you've done is bring up a fighter who has no relation to Bradley whatsoever apart from fighting at the same weight and say "look here's what I've guessed about this guy, so here's what's a fact about this one".

You obviously think Pacquiao actually lost to Bradley, because if you didn't you wouldn't so fixated on it. That win completely eclipses Crawford's entire career.
    It's not, it's a lie. Barrera > Canelo. Marquez > Canelo. Prime Cotto > Canelo.
    Stop with the black and white bull****. Look at how Canelo was then. Then look at him how he is now. Canelo was green.

Also, of those 40+ fights, Canelo fought ONE highly ranked fighter and arguably didn't even win. Then he was drained off his gourd coz Floyd wanted him to make 147 but he couldn't so he settled for 152.
    I didn't excuse Canelo. I said he as drained and green. Both facts. You just can't deal with them because - again - you're a ****ing idiot.
    Well TBH I was just following your own example. You've not once mentioned how 147 is Pacquiao's tenth weight class and how he's spent the last nine years past his prime and is still top three.

I see you didn't bring that up. I wonder why.
    I feel like I have to hammer this home because you're not helping yourself. Stop being a ****ing idiot. Look, I get it. It suits you. But nobdoy likes dealing with complete ******s who are incapable of being objective.

Neither of those are Mexican GOAT. Learn who Olivares is, or Saldivar, or Canto. And Canelo ain't ever passing them.
    Believe me, I don't have to try.
    No he isn't. Top 15 at a push.
    So he dominated the entire fights vs De La Hoya and Cotto? Or Mosley? Or Corley? Okay...

6 fights out of 50 isn't over 90% :lol:
    At which point while typing this did you orgasm?
    That as well as the injuries, weight manipulation and timing of the fights as they were made.
    No, what you do is talk shite to people who don't care. It's actually quite funny.
    To you. To people who don't know every fighter ever, and who don't hate him with a passion like yourself, it's not that bad.
    It's got nothing to with race. It's that one is a woman-beating POS while the other is a loveable, humble warrior.
    Stop!
    Surely you don't have the time on your hands to go and box? Not with all THREE businesses to run and all that money to count. I don't believe you.

And funnily enough, you're talking to somebody who does box.
    I mean, it isn't 'people like me'. People like me don't exist and don't really get a kick out of anybody losing. We're not malicious *******s like you.
    You're the last person to even dare talk about objectivity surrounding Pacquiao or Mayweather.
    Being KOed as a starving 17 year old who didn't even have the facilities to train properly by a grown ass man is a 'bad loss' nowadays? ****in hell....
    Yeah, a 'loss' to a man over ten years younger and ten pounds bigger is a real bad loss.
    When did I say they didn't happen?
    You think it's fair to hold a starving child's loss to a grown man against them?
    I'd laugh at him getting KTFO'd, but if he was in the same situations as Pacquiao for those losses, I wouldn't them against him and deep down from other interactions we've had, you know I wouldn't.
    Well that's great. I also pick Maywatehr to beat Pacquiao at all weights, as I've said repeatedly in the past.

Well done on that one, it really worked out for you :lol:

The Real Lance and Bofo24 like this.
  9. Jackman65

Jackman65 FJB Full Member

Aug 31, 2019
    I voted none but it’s highly unlikely Manny will ever see 135 again unless he gets really sick. Plus, he might be drained at that weight these days. He’s no spring chicken.

If he ever fought any of those guys, I’d be rooting for the old guy, Manny. I’m old and it’s hard to root for young guys over old ones. Unless the old guy is a tool like Floyd.

10. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Nice way to refute a point by laughing. Who did Margo beat after he was busted for loaded gloves? I mean he lost to Santos FFS. He was a limited cheating bum. Williams beat him at his own game and Cotto was getting in his ass until the gloves hardened and came on. He's the worst kind of cheat a glove loader **** Margo.

Yet you'd pick a guy who you don't know how good he really is because of loaded gloves over a known commodity? You're the dumbass here not me. Maidana beats the cheats ass.

Bradley is a good fighter borderline HOF but nothing great about him he was in fact a solid all around boxer nothing wrong with that.

I already told you why I brought Crawford up it's not my fault you can't comprehend it. I thought Pac edged a close fight against Bradley but doesn't matter now does it? I thought Charlo edged Harrison but the judges didn't he took a L and just like Pac got his revenge in the rematch.

None of those fighters with the exception of JMM is right now greater than Canelo and that's very debatable. With that said Pac never really clearly beat JMM and got KTFO by him. MAB got his ass kicked against Junior Jones 2x get the **** outta here that win was not better than Canelo. PBF's win over Canelo is arguably the best win of the last era. PBF win over Canelo > any win Pac has had.

If Canelo was green then PBF was ancient so what now? With that said Canelo wasn't green you're not green with 40 fights and are a unified champ of a division and a top 10 P4P fighter you just want to try and discredit the win because it's better than anything Pac did.

I already said Pac was an ATG what more can you say. He top 3 right now but hasn't fought the best fighters at 147 in Crawford and Spence he picked an inactive Thurman who looked like **** in his previous fight instead of those two beasts and for good reason.

Canelo does have a chance of being the GOAT of Mexican boxing. Just because you say it ain't possible doesn't mean ****. He's held titles in 4 weight classes and isn't done yet. He's hard to outbox and hard to KO so I don't see anyone beating him from 168 and down so sit back and enjoy the ride because he ain't going anywhere but up the lists.:deal:

You're an excuse maker you make them when you're beat and don't have anywhere else to go. I have you figured out. Drained green PBF wanted it at 147 all lies. Canelo called PBF out and wanted him. Canelo offered the fight weight and PBF accepted. Anything else is just excuses and hate. It was a top notch win one in which PBF dominated.

Most people have JCC and Sanchez as 1 or 2 Olivares is behind those 2 at 3. You're Goddamn fool for even suggesting Canelo is a top 15 ATG Mexican fighter at push. You can't name 14 better Mexican fighters than Canelo. He's a top 10 already he's already greater than MAB who's in the top 10. You need to stop thinking you know boxing because statements like that prove you don't know ****.

He didn't dominate the entire fight against those 2 but he won them clearly. He beat Corley clearly beat the heck outta him. He beat Oscar clearly 9-3 or 8-4 at worst. He did dominate JMM Canelo and Pac beating them easily.

What I said about PBF was true no need to have an orgasm. You couldn't refute my post because it was true.

PBF beats all 3 because like I said earlier he's a stylistic nightmare for Canelo JMM and Pac funny how you don't want to admit that.

Dummy I'm talking about fans not being able to get into the ring and fight for the fighters they like. So who gives a **** about who's more popular. You say I'm full a ****? Do I need to make you a video like I did for Lance and Somalli when they doubted that I was who I said I was and had what I said I had. You better ask somebody. I really got and do what i talk about on here.

I don't care that he was 17 it's an excuse at the end of the day. He got in the ring and laced them up and got KTFO I will hold him accountable for the loss.

The fight with horn should have never even been close in the first place Horn was a cherry pick gone wrong and he took a L horrible loss period. No excuses! Horn got his brains beat in by Crawford who took out the trash like Pac should have.

richdanahuff likes this.
  11. richdanahuff

richdanahuff Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 12, 2013
    Unless they caught him with a Marquez type KO the only fighters who could fight at his pace is Garcia and Loma.....but Paq would not have let him out of the round he got dropped in,.... Lopez and Davis have the power, skill and speed not the pace. Loma could fight the pace but lacks the power.....Haney might be the only guy of the group with the ring IQ to hold his own

KO KIDD likes this.
  12. The Akbar One

The Akbar One Obsessed with Boxing banned Full Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Pac stops Davis, Garcia, and Lomachenko. He possibly stops Lopez, otherwise wins a UD. Haney would go the distance. Not sure his workrate is high enough, or he hits hard enough to win it though.

13. KO KIDD

KO KIDD Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Voted none of them

Obviously that could change depending on where they go from here. They are all good and talented young fighters minus lomachenko of course

I think lomachenko could still be very tricky given all of his skills and speed but I dont favor him to win

Lopez could catch him. I was very impressed with lopez's victory but need to see more. He was outstanding in many long stretches vs lomachenko and he came on in the 12th amid a lomachenko rally but he did tire and looked vulnerable at times

Davis has sharp reflexes and power and though I root for him, I wouldn't pick him over Pacquiao

Garcia would get destroyed hes too flat footed and doesnt move his head I think he gets buzzsawed in a few rounds.

Haney is interesting, I feel like he can develop into a Mayweather like fighter and if he can employ the same type of fight he may be able to make it a tough close fight. But haney hasn't proven to be there yet just shows similarities

This was probably Pacquiao at his best and he was a savage fight with speed, power, endurance, precision and pressure. I know I lean Floyd's way as a poster but it's very hard to deny Pacquiao at that stage. It takes special fighters to handle Pacquiao at his best

richdanahuff likes this.
  14. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    Lol, easy to play this game of excuses.

That Thai fighter that beat Pac - Pac was a malnourished young teenage.

Morales 1 - Pac wasn’t allowed to wear his punchers gloves, he said he would correct it in the rematch and he did.

Bradley - Robbed.

JMM - JMM was loaded with steroids. Evidence is he hired then tried to conceal a PED specialist as a coach then turns up with all that acne and knocking down Pac when he couldn’t in 3 previous fights.

Floyd - Floyd was on all sorts of PEDs, was caught with too much IV and saline and got a TUE after the fact. Used the funniest excuse in that it was to rehydrate, as if he was a natural MW squeezing down to WW. Then Pac was injured and he wasn’t allowed ibuprofen. Nevertheless, fight was majority judges decision of 116-112, so hardly that wide.

Horn - robbed.

so basically Pac only looses when robbed or cheated. Imagine how many loses Floyd would have if ever close fight went against him? Castillo, ODLH, Maidana, Pac. 4 losses if he dared to fight outside of his literal backyard Vegas and ventured out into enemy hometown instead.

Splash and Bofo24 like this.
  15. Hi-Tech

Hi-Tech Member banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2022
    None. Manny sweeps

DaRealJT likes this.