Which Fighters Do You Think That You Can Outbox...???

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by Tomato(e) Can, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    In a boxing match yeah expect to get out-boxed by even low level, smaller boxing pro's.

These guys train everyday while you are here posting on a forum.

You would get your ass kicked. I would get my ass kicked.

You look on TV and think yeah I could survive an average shot like that.. from a welterweight.

WRONG. Even at half power from a smaller pro boxer you would be concussed and REALLY feel the shot.

You don't know what it feels like to get boxed, even by 16oz, until you get boxed. Even a kid hitting you with gloves you are going to feel it.

Nonito Smoak likes this.
  2. testez

testez Member Full Member

Jul 16, 2008
    there are levels into trolling also.

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I'd be scared shitless to spar someone like Povetkin or AJ even at 25% speed/power lol.

I can't imagine what a punch would feel like.

I have taken body shot flurries from 260 pound men, but I had a chest guard on, and they weren't very well trained.

4. FastSmith7

FastSmith7 Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2017
    I think I'd outbox Lucas Browne for 1 round before he lands on my chin and KOs me.

5. CutThroatFade

CutThroatFade Rangers FC Full Member

May 25, 2015
    I would outbox the **** out of Sam Eggington. If I was able to come in at any weight and he was restricted to 154 I would fancy my chances. Also if I was allowed to come in at any weight to fight a Paulie Malignaggi restricted to 154 and beat the bricks out of him.

6. LeftRightDownThePipe

LeftRightDownThePipe Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Aug 14, 2018
    Lol! He was talking about a street fight. He actually claimed he could beat Usyk up. :D

cjh99 and BCS8 like this.
  7. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I could outbox Broner easily.

#easywork

8. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    If you think you have even the slightest chance against a pro, your one dumb mofo. They are pro for a reason. They have either attained a level of skill you can only ever dream about through years of extreme dedication or are one of the toughest SOB's you will ever meet, and I don't mean Bill who skytes about pub fights at the gym tough, I mean tough like guys who grew up boxing coconut trees (Tua), fighting full grown men and coal miners as a child (Golovkin/Tyson), or fighting high roller/high stakes bare knuckle brawls being undefeated against some of the worlds best street fighters (Bobby Gunn), not Bill down the gym tough. Broner, Joshua, Wilder, Rios, Eubank Jr KO1 within 60 seconds everyone on this forum (bar the submarine pros), you can put someone as small as Inoue in that category as well.

9. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 31, 2016
    I'm pretty sure that I would beat the **** out of this Dmitrijs fella.
    This content is protected

CST80, Dfaulds and CutThroatFade like this.
  10. chacal

chacal F*** the new normal Full Member

Jun 21, 2015
    I know it's not true, but whenever I see amir khan I always think that I could time him and win the fight. XDDDDDD

I have boxed vs pros, anyways, I've helped some of them to prepare their debut. I know I cant outbox any of them, even the worse of them can tear my head off. One of the the guys I helpled ended his carrer 4-3-0. And he could have killed any of my amateur gym-mates including me, and severel amateur champions. 3 times amateur champion of my country and he went 4-3-0 and retired. I cant even imagine to fight vs a 20-0 Haney for instance, and he's 19 yo "tender" fighter now. Any pro who is in the international stage is way, way way way way way better than we can imagine, and even the most feather-fisted one can destroy my head without hesitation.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    BCS8 and JacK Rauber like this.
  11. Mynydd

Mynydd Member Full Member

Oct 9, 2017
    I reckon I could knock down anyone below 147lbs if they stood still and didn't hit me back. I reckon I could land flush on anyone above 200lbs if they weren't allowed to hit back. So if I was in against a 135lb-er with the movement of Anthony Joshua and their hands tied behind their back, I think I could win quite handily. A SD at the very least.

12. kostya by ko

kostya by ko Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 18, 2005
    Maybe the version of Audley Harrison that fought Haye.

13. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Fighting and boxing are 2 different things do I think I can beat up some smaller boxers in a street fight yes simply because of my size strength and athletic ability but it would be a different story in a boxing ring where I would be destroyed.

14. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    I'd want him dried out at 140 :D

CutThroatFade likes this.
  15. Birmingham

Birmingham Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jan 13, 2017
    How small? I wanna see the size diff too, you could be 400lbs