Which fighters performance was more impressive to you?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dance84, Jan 5, 2021.

Who was more impressive?

1. Canelo

66.7%
  2. Spence

33.3%
  1. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    I would agree with your assessment if Spence had been active and what not. The fight was Spence's first fight after a near death car accident and the man picks Garcia. People give Golovkin a pass for fighting Swarzmeta due to a 14 month layoff? Spence may not have dominated, but given the comeback opponent after an accident, his performance was impressive.

2. Salty Dog

Salty Dog My name is Buck and I'm here to... Full Member

Sep 5, 2008
    Canelo's opponent (who's name I now can't remember) did less. All he did was cower the entire fight. Went in there and immediately decided that his best outcome was to avoid getting KTFO. It was as bad as the other Garcia vs Spence except that at least Mikey could claim a size disadvantage.

Showstopper97 likes this.
  3. Fuzzykat

Fuzzykat Member Full Member

Jun 18, 2019
    I thought they were equally impressive.

4. 22JM

22JM Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 10, 2016
    Let's see one beat a smaller past prime and weight fighter the other beat a way bigger prime undefeated fighter at his best weight class, mmmm....

5. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    canelo,
    its the first time ive seen him look good period.

6. northpaw

northpaw Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Spence, he was coming back from a career/life threatening injury to cruise past and beat up a top 6 guy who had never been beat up and touched like that in any prior fight.

Canelo's dominance was shocking and should be applauded but Spence, there was a real question as to if he would ever even fight again, so that's more impressive concerning how he came back.