Who’s The Better Boxer from the UK, Hamed or BJS?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxeo Maximo, May 25, 2019.

1. Boxeo Maximo

Boxeo Maximo Member Full Member

May 22, 2019
    Never been on this forum before.

Usually years on YouTube and commenting on fights.

Did you even watch the Andy Lee vs BJs fight? After the 4th round BJS was lost. Lee has been staggered countless of times in the ring from the likes of Vera, Chavez Jr., Quillin, Jackson etc... BJS was letting Andy Lee box up to the 12 the round with BJs clueless from his first 3 rounds.

That same cluelessness as he fought Eubank Jr the second half and Monroe Jr. the whole fight.

Don’t embarrass yourself. You can love BJs all you want, but the fact of the matter Canelo is leagues above BJs in every departments.

I suggest you watch BJS vs Shefat... only one trolling is you. BJS would fold the same way Southpaw Martinez folded to Cotto.

2. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Saunders balance far better than Hamed`s was after he punched, Hamed was easier to counter. Hamed was nowhere near Canelo`s level P4P.

Boxeo Maximo likes this.
  3. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Canelo is better P4P than Hamed was.

Boxeo Maximo likes this.
  4. Boxeo Maximo

May 22, 2019
    I don’t know how boxer’s are protected but as we are all fluent with PED theory... as soon as BJs got caught with banned substances not only did he ditch his mandate in the WBO 160 - with BJS not long ago stating he can still fight at 160 for whatever that means - but then suddenly looked completely utter garbage against Shefat at 168 losing all his previous attributes and speed. Keep in mind BJS fought at 178lbs before that.

Name me any other fighter caught for banned substances and then went to the moon with different weight classes to look horrid against no names...

BJS is an Ingle Gym product. Without PEDS BJs has proven to look utterly horrible. I suggest many people watch BJs vs Shefat. Utter horrid fundamentals back to 0. At least Hamed beat Kevin Kelly in lovely fashion and then fought an elite like Barrera whose skill is Better than Andy Lee.

This is why Hamed imo is more proven than BJs. Look how soft and skinny Hamed looked yet he could crack. BJS is the utter opposite. Just a Frank Warren guinea pig. Fury is the only Gypsie I enjoy watching cause he’s consistent no matter fat or skinny

5. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    His head movement is better and his decision making that`s got nothing to do with PED`s he has improved fundamentally.

6. FloatingGhost

FloatingGhost Some guy Full Member

May 16, 2012
    keep smoking crack man. This statement alone is enough to make me despise.

7. Boxeo Maximo

May 22, 2019
    Again, BJS can Shefat. Utter garbage. I enjoy being an honest boxing fan to tell you how horrid Shefat is...

8. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Barrera used to get hit more than Canelo does and he never beat anyone as good as GGG, Canelo might not really have beat GGG but he was amazing against a master boxer, in Barrera`s top fights he got hit far more than Canelo did v GGG.

9. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Welcome back mate and I agree

mark ant likes this.
  10. Ken Ashcroft

Ken Ashcroft Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Prove it?

11. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Hamed couldn`t have timed a master jabber like GGG:
    This content is protected

Boxeo Maximo likes this.
  12. Ken Ashcroft

Ken Ashcroft Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 23, 2008
    How do you know? If Hamed was the same size and weight as Canelo and his speed and power was also adjusted up the same, he would demolish all the middleweights and if Canelo was shrunk into a 126Ib fighter would he be as effective a fighter as he is at middleweight?

I think people forget what pound for pound really means and how it works.

13. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    Hamed never faced a fighter that could jab like GGG, Mayweather wanted to fight Hamed at super feather but Hamed ducked him, Canelo has proven he can dominate at a higher weight but Hamed never did.

14. JackSilver

JackSilver Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Then simply say that Canelo is a better fighter than Hamed instead of lazily labelling everything with the tiresome P4P term. P4P has nothing to do with fighting Mayweather or who could move up a weight class better.

15. mark ant

May 4, 2017
    No, I`m comparing Canelo being able to figt the bigger longer guy to Hamed not being able to take a super middle as long and as talented as Floyd was.