Who actually even thinks Wilder would have a chance against USYK ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Tyson Fury Goat, Nov 8, 2018.

1. minemax

minemax Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 10, 2017
    I guess Fury would school him if the fight were 6 or let's say 8 rounds. But it's 12...

2. Tyson Fury Goat

Tyson Fury Goat Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Apr 21, 2017
    Wilder has fought no one he is coward

He is only fighting fury now because he feels he is done and shot to **** because of the layoff and his abuse of his body

3. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Was he medically cleared to box?
    Was his performance that of someone who shouldn't be boxing?

4. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    fury gonna school his ass

Vykus likes this.
  5. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    Ortiz seems to have aged 20 years in the time he was linked to fighting AJ to then actually fighting Wilder

Bonecrusher and Pimp C like this.
  6. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    I know patients who undergone serious surgery are told to stay at hospital for recovery and they discharge themselves and nothing happens to them so your point? the point is its a very bad risk

Ortiz was shot and old and looked good because wilder is so **** LOL

7. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Ortiz is a somebody infact so much of a somebody that AJ and Povetkin ducked him and you picked him to beat Wilder.

8. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    You always just go for black fighters dumb ass I exposed you before already LOL

Povetkin would of sparked wilder that's why he took the first plane back to America LOL

When did I pick Ortiz to beat wilder? I picked him to beat him years before not the shot 58 year old one who had blood pressure

9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Yet your stupid ass is here always hating on black ones you sick racist pos troll. Ward PBF Wilder Spence Charlo Twins Tank I could go on and on. I'm a fury fan you stupid **** I told you I don't care who wins between Fury-Wilder because I like both may the best man win.

ellerbe likes this.
  10. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Of course I'm picking Fury to beat Wilder. Id pick a prime Butterbean to beat Wilder. Heres the thing with Wilders 2 supposed 'great' fights. He fought both Ortiz, and now Fury, at their absolute weakest. This is called a cherry pick lad as opposed to flat out ducking the rest of the prime contenders. If you don't want people to make excuses for Wilders win over Ortiz and potentially Fury, simple, fight people where there are no excuses. That's what champions like Joshua and Usyk continuously do, even though the pair of them combined have still had less fights than Wilder they share 9 belts between them and have dominated their respective divisions, not avoid every risky fight in it.

11. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Just giving you a heads up.. tyson fury goat is boxing master.

12. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    Fury is not at his best but still will win

13. Tyson Fury Goat

Apr 21, 2017
    You got destroyed by me many times LOOOL

I am surprised you even around after I made you surrender countless times you cant take me on in boxing talk because I just keep ****ing you up

14. ellerbe

ellerbe It’s a Tank world Full Member

Jul 25, 2014
    :facepalm:

Pimp C likes this.
  15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Ortiz at his weakest? You mean the same Ortiz that people like you said he would duck and would never fight and said would knock him out? Don't try and change up now that Wilder stopped him. People like you have no credibility and will leave and come back with a new alt when things don't go your way. I won't I stand behind my picks and never use alts.