Who annoys you more?

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by jmashyaka, Mar 3, 2017.

Who annoys you more?

1. Haye

2. Bellew

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jmashyaka

jmashyaka Boxing Addict Full Member

May 7, 2016
    Haye or Bellew?

I personally can't stand either but Bellew is the worst of the two, he slags off Haye in the same sentence as praising him. This is a typical Bellew statement: 'Haye is washed up he hasn't fought a soul in 5 years, but he's the most dangerous explosive puncher in the world'.

Sugar 88 likes this.
  2. DirtyOldTown

DirtyOldTown Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2016
    Bellew easily. His awful accent and the fact he thinks he's in Haye's league when it comes to trash talking.

3. Boxingfan200

Boxingfan200 USYK #1 P4P banned Full Member

Feb 5, 2017
  4. Tazz

Tazz Member Full Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Bellew. The people's champ act is grating.

5. Camaris

Camaris Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 11, 2012
    Bellend. I hope haye spuds him.

6. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    Another for bellew. Go from thinking hes the biggest hypocrite in the world to hes quality...sometimes in the same sentence.

I dont really get the haye hate. But i m probably bias cause hes a big punching heavyweight.

I tell you one thing tho...i hope bellew does himself proud tomorrow night and comes out allright. Say what you want about him but hes worked for where hes got to. He probably would be the peoples champ if he wasnt such an ingrait as frank would say. Although hayes said some below the belt stuff over the last few days...the bellew stuffs been equally as bad to begin with. I.e. the family talk etc. I dont really blame haye. To beat a bully you ve got to sometimes go even lower than them.

7. Furey

Furey EST & REG 2009 Full Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Bellew.

The way he's recently been getting on his political high horse is laughable really.

The slap incident at the first press conference, saying it's against the fighters code etc... yet he kicked off with Stevenson at there weigh in, jumped up at Clev all those years ago etc.

He was first to start the bad language off with Haye at the Liverpool press conference, then when Haye went off on one he starts banging on about there being kids in the room.

Then there's Haye's comments about wanting to do damage to Bellew, which he's been crying about. Yet the bloke has been on twitter in the past blowing smoke up Tysons arse... the same Tyson who said he wanted to kill people in the ring, bit off Holyfields ear, told Lennox Lewis he wanted to eat his kids etc.

But in fairness, Haye has been annoying as **** at times too.

Sugar 88 and Mugen38 like this.
  8. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    I like them both. They both talk **** and contradict themselves at times but they've both worked hard for what they've achieved.

9. Grooveongreg

Grooveongreg Well-Known Member Full Member

Nov 16, 2013
    Hayes arrogance is unrivalled

Bellew is a Chav trying to act proper when we all know if he wasn't a boxer he would be on a building site bullying everyone then down the boozer doing the same

Hard to choose

10. Mugen38

Mugen38 Member Full Member

May 22, 2011
    Bellend!

The never ending river of verbal diarrhoea this idiot produces is unparalleled,I've never seen anyone spout so much shite in my life!

He'd better produce something spectacular after all the gobbing off he's done or he's going to be the laughing stock of the boxing world for years!

He's more deluded than Amir Khan & Audley Harrison put together & that's something I thought I'd NEVER say! :pancarta:

11. ashishwarrior

ashishwarrior VIP Member Full Member

Apr 19, 2010
  12. Bensub

Bensub Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Haye fake as ****.

lepinthehood likes this.
  13. Leftyy

Leftyy New Member Full Member

Nov 28, 2015
    Bellew. Surprised how close it is.

14. Ace Frehley

Ace Frehley Member Full Member

Mar 19, 2012
    Bellew by miles. So irritating. I find Haye more amusing than annoying.

15. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone Full Member

Aug 27, 2011