Who do you have winning, Conor Mcgregor vs Dustin Porier 2. Who are you supporting?

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by iloverachel, Nov 29, 2020.

1. iloverachel

iloverachel Member banned Full Member

Jun 12, 2020
    [url]Watch Conor get SMASHED by Khabib (crowd reaction)[/url]

I just rewatched Conor vs Khabib, he looked kind of awful, but then again Khabib used his superior grappling and wrestling to gas Conor out.

Then Conor destroyed an aging cowboy at a higher weight class, but does that prove much since Cowboy is an aged veteran? Dustin Porier has improved a lot and I think it will be a lot more competitive, but I still give the edge to Conor Mcgregor.

I am predicting a stand up fight that will be competitive, with Conor scoring a TKO in the 2nd or 3rd

2. shanemfr

shanemfr Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 29, 2004
    Dustin is way too easy to hit. It will probably look like Conor v Eddie again.

3. outtieDrake

outtieDrake Well-Known Member Full Member

Dec 17, 2009
    or conor vs dustin 1

conor dismantles him. in my opinion there is nothing that Dustin does better than conor.

4. Francis75

Francis75 FAB 4 Full Member

Oct 1, 2007
    I see it as a 50-50 fight and wouldn't be surprised if either guy won.

Lets put it this way. Conor is nowhere near the fighter he was when he beat Poirier at 145 all those years ago and Poirier is clearly a better fighter than he was when Conor got him out of there in the first rd.

Conor needs to do damage and the first 2 rds are his window to get the job done because after that I would favour Poirier if the fight goes into deep water.

5. The Funny Man 7

The Funny Man 7 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 1, 2005
    I honestly don't know who I'm supporting.

Dustin is the ultimate pro and has given so much to MMA that I would love to see him get a huge win and hopefully start making the money he deserves. It would be cool if he got revenge since his loss in the first fight was so embarrassing and mentally devastating.

On the otherhand, it would be cool of Conor won, and I say that as a former Conor hater. I feel like it would be a massive disapointment if he lost this fight and then retired. I think it would actually be cool if he had a career resurgence and went on to hold another world title.

As much as his personality has rubbed me the wrong way, he's one of the biggest combat athletes ever. he's such a fascinating, talented fighter that it feels like it would be only right if he had more successful chapters ahead of him. It would be great if we got to see high level fights with Tony Ferguson and Masvidal after this

6. BCS8

BCS8 VIP Member Full Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Conor sucks and I hope he gets flattened.

iloverachel likes this.
  7. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
  8. Cross of Iron

Cross of Iron Active Member Full Member

Jul 24, 2004
    Dustin will mix up his attack low kicks , give angles , use the jab a lot and double it up at times, do all he can to take the fight past the second round where Conor slows down , then go for takedowns in the third . Conor is so good on the feet though , still Khabib was able to crack him on the chin due to Conor being aggressive coming forward predictably , one punch can change a fight . Conor is probably a 2-1 favortie .

9. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    I like both fighters but will be supporting McGregor. I would say right now it's a 50-50 fight.

10. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    i always go against Conner, cant stand him.

exciting fighter however,

11. Suspect.chin

Suspect.chin Active Member Full Member

Dec 3, 2017
    I think conor might batter poirier and i hope he does too because hes british.

Poirier may well submit him though if he has any sense.