Who had the better CAREER: Froch or Golovkin?!

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by El Chicano, Feb 13, 2019.

1. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    You can always tell douchey troll, they tend to start with, "So you are saying..." or something similar and then completely twist the words they quote... ASSOL is notorious for this crap.

BTW ASSOL.... clearly the point zoomed over your empty head.

You damn well know a twitter call out means nothing. Contacting the other fighters rep is how it's done. You know that, you just want to be an argumentative twat,,,

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    https://i.gifer.com/UL2p.gif

Canelo actually tested for Buterol on 18th of April. That was roughly 9 weeks before GGG fought Vanes.

Throughout that lengthily time period many good challenger made themselves available but GGG only entertained the idea of fighting Spike O Sulivian.
    When that fight fell through , he shamelessly and pathetically reached out to a 154 pounder who hadn't fought in 2 years.

The IBF encouraged him not to go through with it and tried to get him to face his mandatory instead.

He had all the time between May and August to fight Dervo , but he went with Vanes Martirosyan even when he knew that choice would lead to him being stripped.
    Don't lie about it because its easy to trace it back step by step.

Golvokin dropping a belt so he could fight Vanes was one of the most shameful displays in boxing ive ever witnessed. It was disgraceful.

And you think this is a guy who was willing to fight Ward???:loel:

Golovkin would likely retire before he'd ever fight a guy like Ward. :juggle:

IsaL likes this.
  3. lepinthehood

lepinthehood When I'm drinking you leave me well alone banned Full Member

Aug 27, 2011
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    I don't know where TF you've been the last decade, but many fights originate through the media, including social media.

You're clearly a GGG apologist. You lose your s*** anytime anyone is critical of him. Insecure little spazz.

5. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Yeah, because i'm TOTALLY defending 3G here, right? No moron....just pointing out your stupidity. Fights made through twitter.... Ok idiot...

lepinthehood likes this.
  6. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You are 100% a GGG apologist who spazzes out every time someone is critical of him. That's some weird s*** Lance.

Many fights have had their beginnings through the media and social media, welcome to this era of boxing simpleton. Its hilarious how you're in compete denial. Only an insecure spazz like you Lance.

7. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    Are you gong to just say the same thing over and over?

Feel free to tell me what outrageous statement I have made about 3G. Best ever? Nope, never say that. Best MW ever? Nope. I've said that while he's a HOFer, he's likely not a top 100 ATG. Sure, i defend him, Usually because you irrational haters constantly speak outta your ass. But I don't make ridiculous claims about 3G.

Ok...now moron, you can twitter to another fighter all friggin day and night. The fight gets made when they contact the other party. Are you stupid, dense, or obtuse FFS?

8. Nonito Smoak

Nonito Smoak Ioka>Lomo, sorry my dudes Full Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Ha. I dislike both (one for their own talk, the other for their rabid fanbase). Somewhat clearly Froch when you look at it. However, I value not taking a loss against your contemporaries so I do think it is very close. Golovkin had that HBO push while Froch had to travel across the pond and seemingly earn his way from the shadows.

9. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    What are you talking about Lance? lol.

I said you're a GGG apologist who doesn't handle criticism of him very well.

You call me a hater yet I don't say hateful things about GGG, I simply state the truth and use links and quotes.

Here's the bottom line Lance. As much as it pains you, GGGs resume is s***. He only has two top names on his resume, and ONE single razor thin win against a top name. He has had the opportunity to add to his legacy, but was not confident enough to take the riskier fights, that's actually a fact.

I get you like GGG because he's a nice guy and he makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside :gaydude:, but he really is a disappointment for a boxing fan.

Again, I never said you have made outrageous claims about him. I'm not sure why you're making it seems as I said that about you. I'm saying you're an insecure GGG apologist.

10. LANCE99

Mar 11, 2016
    OK...So you have nothing but an opinion on a poster you absolutely hate. No examples of anything ridiculous I've stated about 3G. Figured as much, douchebag...

11. Alo2006

Alo2006 R.I.P Sean Taylor Full Member

Jun 28, 2006

Totally agrees!