Who here has high hopes for their boxing?

Discussion in 'Boxing Training' started by pichuchu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. pichuchu

pichuchu Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Just a random thought but who here actually see's themselves doing something with boxing? Does anyone here actually believe they can make a career out of it or is it just a hobby for you?

2. NVSemin

NVSemin Sugar Boxing Full Member

Aug 26, 2012
    Well, I am planning to be the top, growing champs, coach!
    Hope? Unbelievers hope...as a believer I have confidence of my success

3. pecho26

pecho26 ESB Lurker Full Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Well i use to think so b4,but now im 30 years old,and im hoping to one day open up a gym and teach other people boxing.Would like to go to aibas seminar as well.
    Im still competing though,for another 3 year i hope(knock on wood).

4. pichuchu

pichuchu Well-Known Member Full Member

Mar 13, 2011
    I only asked because its my "dream" to turn pro someday and give the sport a go. My amature record is decent but nothing great.

5. pecho26

pecho26 ESB Lurker Full Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Go for it!:good Nothing wrong to follow your dream!

6. Gazza

Gazza Member Full Member

Apr 14, 2010
    Just a hobby for me

7. RRLN

RRLN New Member Full Member

Sep 25, 2012
    hobby, only started earlier this year, going to have my first contests next year (hopefully)

Wouldnt mind giving something back when im older and helping out at a club. So many people go done wrong avenues and have nothing to focus on in life.

I used to be 15 stone and in the pub everynight, waking up every morning feeling shite.
    decided to give the sport I love a go. The boxing club is in the back of the carpark of the pub i used to drink in. I now walk past it 3 times a week to and from the boxing club. every time i do and look into the pub I feel a sense of achievement.

I now weight 12.5 stone btw and still dropping :)

8. 1lifeliveit

1lifeliveit New Member Full Member

Mar 17, 2011
    if you have a dream to become a pro then stick with it! give 100% hard work and dedication and dont think about cutting any corners at all and then see where it gets you!