Who in history would beat Vitali Klitschko?

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by archdeacon99, Nov 10, 2018.

1. ikrasevic

ikrasevic For the honorable cross and the golden freedom Full Member

Nov 3, 2021
    10 stitchs per round. TKO6

2. THE BLADE 2

THE BLADE 2 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jul 14, 2009
    LOL Keep dreaming

3. White Bomber

White Bomber Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 31, 2021
    You're the one who's dreaming if you think poor ol' Louis stands a chance, especially against Lewis.

4. Glass City Cobra

Glass City Cobra H2H Burger King Full Member

Jan 6, 2017
    >Briggs
    >"Good boxer"

Pick one.

Favoring Chisora and Peter over Louis destroyed whatever paper thin credibility you had after the disastrous Morrison thread.

70sFan865 likes this.
  5. White Bomber

Mar 31, 2021
    I've said this many times: Louis wouldn't even be a contender in the past few decades

Balder likes this.
  6. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    I know. And we laughed at you many times.

7. White Bomber

Mar 31, 2021
    Laughing won't change the fact that I'm right.

Balder likes this.
  8. sauhund II

sauhund II Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 8, 2008
    He could not even beat the best fighters in his time..............lol, history.

His resume is littered with totally shot has beens or never were's.......

He stepped up two times amd lost both times..........quit against a feather fisted cream puff and was ripped to shreds by a old Lewis who already had one foot out the door..............he absolutely FAILED the pass of the torch tests................flash in the pan Sanders, Chisora and Peter are cannon fodder in ANY era. Fact.

Vk is a straight up one two arm puncher with zero inside game or clinching abilities and a paper skin................if you bring the fight to him he crumbles like a cookie similar to his Brother...............Proof ? Insert prime Foreman, Holmes, Tyson Bowe etc against that washed up version of Lewis and Lewis is getting stopped in spectacular fashion, another fact, yet VK got beat like a rented Mule.

9. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    Your statement is that Louis wouldn't make it as a contender in the last few decades.

Contenders in the last few decades:

David Price
    Derek Chisora
    Samuel Peter
    Chris Areola
    Adam Kownacki
    Charles Martin
    Malik Scott
    Dominick Breazeale

By your logic, Louis would do worse than all these guys. If you seriously think that, then anyone would be justified in laughing at your claim. You're wrong on so many levels if you think Louis can't measure up to this crop of contenders.

greynotsoold likes this.
  10. White Bomber

Mar 31, 2021
    **** belts like WBO don't count.
    Louis would probably do better than some of those, but I was talking more about him not being better than the most contenders of the 80s, 90s, early 00s.

11. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    Why are you jumping all the way back to he 80's? You said "the last few decades" which would mean the most recent Wladmir era and post Klitschko era. Even some of Wladmir's best contenders simply weren't that good and he was utterly dominant over them due to being far superior in skill and ability. The most hardcore modern fans agree with this.

We don't even need to use the WBO belt lol. You do realize Charles Martin was an IBF champ? That Breazeale was ranked#1 by the WBC? That Areola was ranked #1 by the WBC and had been in the top 10 multiple times in multiple years? Trying to weasel your way out by bashing the WBO won't save you. It's also pretty goofy for you to trash the WBO when that's the only significant belt your hero Morrison ever won. :lol:

But fine, since you want to shift the goal posts, let's go way back to the 80's and 90's contenders.

James Tillis
    Marvis Frazier
    Leon Spinks
    Tex Cobb
    Carl Williams
    Gerry Cooney
    Renaldo Snipes
    Bernardo Mercado
    Bert Cooper
    Alex Stewart
    Francesco Damiani
    Tyrell Biggs
    Adilson Rodrigues
    Buster Mathis jr

I would be willing to bet every cent in my account and my left testicle that Louis beats every single opponent the men on this list beat. I would also be willing to bet he'd beat all these men themselves and would make Louis the favorite over each of them. There is no way in hell he does worse than the majority of them if he switched places.

Be honest. If you had a gun to your head, you wouldn't be able to name 2 opponents any of these guys beat without looking them up.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2022
  12. White Bomber

Mar 31, 2021
    No, it means the past 30-40 years.

I don't need to name any opponent, I saw some of them fight and I saw Louis. He'd get beat by some of those men.
    And you just cherry picked them, leaving out other better contenders.

13. RulesMakeItInteresting

RulesMakeItInteresting Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 23, 2019
    Could you list better contenders from the 80s and 90s, please? Asked respectfully.

14. janitor

janitor VIP Member Full Member

Feb 15, 2006
    The advocates of modern/big fighters, build men with mediocre records, up into monsters!

To them these fighters represent, what a head to head monster should look like, and that is everything to them!

Doesn't matter if they beat one man ranked in the top ten, and they had to sell their kidney to get the win!

Vitally is kind of the exception that proves the rule.

15. Glass City Cobra

Jan 6, 2017
    Then either way your claim was bizarre. The contenders of the past 10-20 years would be included in the past 30-40 years. Can you not do basic math?

Louis could certainly do as well as Chisora, Peter, Martin, Areola, Breazeale, or David ****ing Price. Their resumes are trash and he would beat the dog **** out of them h2h. Make a poll if you disagree.

No one was cherry picked. Just about every single name I picked had been in the top 10 at some point or fought for the title. That's what a "contender" is. They were some of the biggest names who were not major champions in the 80's, 90's, and the recent 2000's, 2010's, and 2020 eras.

Pick 5 names out of either of the lists I made and tell me who you think beats Louis.

70sFan865 likes this.