Who is a boxer you lost all respect for?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Reecedouglas1, Jan 16, 2021.

1. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Prove to me Margarito ever cheated?? You cannot because he didnt. All he ever did wrong was kick Cotto's ass when he wasnt supposed to. Both Floyd & Oscar wanted the winner of that thinking it would be Cotto & an easy big $$$$ fight. They soon lost interest & wanted no part of Margarito

2. Boomstick

Boomstick Active Member Full Member

Nov 23, 2020
    He got straight busted vs Mosley with illegal inserts in his wraps, There were hearings and suspensions. Everyone’s defense was “I didn’t know”, lol.

All the whataboutisms and industry-wide conspiracy theories are just loony talk.

Aussie Invader and drenlou like this.
  3. Perkin Warbeck

Perkin Warbeck Boxing aficionado banned Full Member

Nov 4, 2017
    I used to like Hatton, but his stupid behavior like cocaine abuse and cheating on his wife with a sleazy woman caused me to lose respect for him.

He drank a ridiculous amount of beer, and used to need to lose a 30-40 pound beer belly before a fight to make weight . That couldn't have been good for his body.

4. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    He knew they put the same knuckle pads from previous fights that were dipped in plaster , dont act like a boxer wouldnt know this.

Aussie Invader likes this.
  5. drenlou

drenlou Tres Delinquentes Full Member

Jan 22, 2015
    His chances to beat mosely plummeted when those knuckle pads were found. We all know what happened during that fight to, mosely put a whooprn on that fraud. Watch C.J the fraud bring up mosely juicing.. lol

Aussie Invader and Boomstick like this.
  6. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Spot on!!!
    I still have respect for DLH as a boxer, amazing talent but as a promoter he is the worst, "worse than King "etc who ruined Witherspoons career & many more ,,,Yes ! Why, because King was a piece of unadulterated scum from the off, whereas Oscar was a special talent,.The golden boy tag well suited the man in the ring,yes I was a fan of his boxing career & thats why I hold him in such contempt .
    In reality he has not helped canelo , he has made terrible & dubious deceisions with Canelos career & to get the win at any cost...at the same time milking his own Mexcan people who many backed GGG before the 1st fight & even more after it!! No wonder Canelo left Oscar!
    NB: Haye a close 2nd for similar reasons conning but not match fixing & letting fighters under him Juice then make excuse meat contamination when trainers own slaughterhouse etc laughable.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  7. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    Show me where anyone The CSAC, the late Nazim Richardson the independant testing lab or anyone else connected who had the balls to come out SAY " Margarito was guilty of trying to load his gloves " !!!
    You cannot, no one can What was in the wraps was 100% harmless to his opponent & no benefit to him . Apart from his fists !!
    He was 100% RAILROADED !!!

8. Boomstick

Nov 23, 2020
    Right. And he and others got suspended because all of boxing was out to git ‘em for no reason. Then forgave him afterward.

Yeah, loony talk.

9. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    He got suspended right after the Mosely debacle BEFORE the wraps had been tested. That didnt happen for weeks & yet they were still soft.
    Believe me if there was one iota of proof he was guilty Margarito would have been indicted & rightly so, but they didnt have any. Really if they had indicted him & he went to court he would have been a very rich man today. The CSAC took the word of a blatant liar & ran with it & even after it was proven to be lies they didnt have the decency to admit they'd screwed up

10. ArseBandit

ArseBandit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
  11. Boomstick

Nov 23, 2020
    What blatant liar? The only blatant liar would be Margarito. Even his trainer admitted he’d done wrong.

12. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    See you have no idea what transpired have you ??
    The blatant liar was Nazim Richardson who claimed "plaster blocks fell from Margarito's wraps" There were no "plaster blocks" only in Naz's mind.
    All that happened was Javier Capetillo accidently put a used gauze pad in Tony's wrap instead of the new one. This he admitted to doing. This happened in full view of the CSAC Insp who then PASSED the wrapping & signed off on it. It was then Naz demanded the wrap be removed he wasnt happy with it. That was when he blatantly lied!!
    The only guilty parties that night were Richardson for lying, the CSAC for suspending Margarito without proof, the CSAC Insp for not noticing the used pad & Shane Mosely a previously PROVEN peds abuser & eventually self confessed abuser for obviously being juiced to the gills
    The only one who's good name & career got tarnished was the innocent Antonio Margarito

13. Boomstick

Nov 23, 2020
    Oh, the irony.

“No doubt then, no doubt now. The wraps I found had the knuckle pad altered in some form. They were hard. I didn’t think twice when I pulled them out as illegal”.” - Dean Lohuis, Chief Inspector

So he was lying too?

What about all the other people who said they saw the illegal stuff Margarito had in his gloves, but he claims he somehow didn’t know about?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  14. Cobra33

Cobra33 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 2, 2006
    Mayweather in the sense he always looked for ALL the advantages to the point he made it almost unfair. Sure smart management but he needs this type ring,type of glove,this refree,these judges etc.
    Connor McGregor for insulting boxing- he knew darn well he had no chance but instead of going for it and putting it all on the line he played it safe and when Mayweather turned up the heat he quit.
    Kov for selling out vs Canelo.
    Canelo for cherry picking and not being man enough to admit he lost the first GGG fight.

15. C.J.

Apr 14, 2009
    That Lohuis guy was the one who sat opposite Javier Capetillo & watched him wrap Margarito's hands, Passed them as correct & signed off on them How come he didnt notice anything wrong then & why wasnt he reprimanded if there really was anything dangerous in there He didnt do his job properly did he ??
    I never saw he claimed them as hard HOW because a month later they were still soft when the lab tested them.
    You only know what the media says I was there I saw Tony's hands wrapped for Cotto 1 & know for sure there was no cheating there either
    I'm surprised they didnt claim he had horseshoes in his gloves like in the old movies lol