Who is greater? Manny Pac. or Roberto Duran?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by MAG1965, Nov 11, 2009.

1. NALLEGE

NALLEGE VIP Member banned

Aug 26, 2008
    :nut:nut:nut Who's greater Duran or PAc lol... Who lost to who in their prime lol... When did either man suffer ko's, and who did they suffer ko's to lol... take what back you phony ass lawyer lol... Who's greater Duran or Pac lol... Answer clown. I don't even know why i talk to your sorry, fat, dumpy ass lol...

2. scatterbrain

scatterbrain Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 7, 2008
    i will quote this again to make sure you will not erase this ****. for the whole world to see. :lol::rofl

3. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    Sorry, but what I just read is like seeing the antichrist in person.

4. MAG1965

MAG1965 VIP Member banned

Dec 1, 2008
    That last comment is not true. The Leonard win for Duran in 1980 was not that impressive. He took a young fighter with a young wife, insulted him and made him fight his fight. True Ray didn't have to, but he did. And Ray knew better than anyone else he made a mistake. And this was not just talk. Ray came back and boxed and used lateral movement. That comment you made is not true. I think Tommy Hearns beating Virgil Hill in 1991 is better than Duran's win over Leonard in 1980. Had Duran beat Ray in 1981 that would have been impressive. But we saw what happened after the first fight when Duran fought Ray. He would lose easily a decision. Facts are there.

5. scatterbrain

Dec 7, 2008
    i already answered that. read my previous post. :lol::rofl stupid ****. I have said that duran is ahead based on that srl win. :rofl:lol:

chicken****. :lol::rofl :hi::hi:

pac was ko when he was 18/19 severely weight drained.

you keep on insisting that duran is top 5. so, who is top 4 in your list?

6. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    Make a copy of it, start a thread with it, do what you wish with it lol... Pac got knocked out at age 18 and 20, and Duran didn't:rofl It took a Hearns at 154 to finish a past it duran 19 pounds above his fighting weight lol... Who is better Duran or Pac you ***** lol... Let me know something lol...

7. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    Then stfu lol...Just the Leonard win lol... @#!$@! ****. You and the rest of the Pac dick riders are a sad bunch lol... Tha'ts all I need to know lol... Coward ass lol... I'm done with this one lol.:lol:

8. scatterbrain

Dec 7, 2008
    so duran is a possible top 5. :lol:

:hi:

9. Addie

Addie Myung Woo Yuh! Full Member

Jun 14, 2006

Top 5 - Ray Robinson, Muhammad Ali, Henry Armstrong, Willie Pep, Roberto Duran

Duran had already racked up an All time great career before he even went on to get wins against Leonard, Moore, and Barkley. All bigger men, and in the case of Ray, a prime ATG at his optimal weight class. Same goes for Hearns, and Hagler, of course, never went outside of 160.

Leonard, Hearns, and Hagler were expected to beat Duran because they were naturally bigger guys.

10. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    :nut:nut:nut:nut:nut:nut

11. MAG1965

Dec 1, 2008
    Being dominant with that level is that going to make Duran top 10 ATG. and you say 5, I say it does not make him top 10 or top 15. he had to fight and beat Hall of famers. Duran is not rated that high in the welterweight rankings, yet Duran fans think his win over Ray (a decision win) ranks him as an ATG. Solely on beating Ray? Again, the rematch Ray just decided to box and he outclasses Duran. Decimating Davey Moore? Davey had 11 fights and that is not to even take into consideration his dental surgery that week. Giving Hagler a tough fight? He lost. He didn't win. Winning makes a guy great. Hagler fought a docile fight and when it got to the late rounds he knew he didn't pour it on enough (expecting an aggressive Duran), so all Hagler did was pour it on and win the late rounds and he won. That fight was not exciting. No one was on the edge of their seats. In a rematch Hagler would have knocked out Duran in the midrounds. Then the 8 months later in a unification for thier 154 pound titles, Tommy outclasses Duran in 2 rounds and stops him. Iran in 1989 was a middleweight. Not a lightheavyweight. Fact again. Duran did not beat enough Hall of fame fighters to be ATG 5 or 10 or 15 for that matter. he was 1-5 (0) against the fab four in the 1980's. If he was 5-1 (4) that would be ATG 5 or 10. he wasnt.

12. scatterbrain

Dec 7, 2008
    coward ass, like your idol who fought a 36 year old lw. :lol::rofl

ey, can you send me an signed photograph of you.

I want to put up a shrine for you man. you know, the

undisputed, reigning defending middleweight iguana boxing federation champion of the world. :hi::lol::rofl

13. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    :good

14. NALLEGE

Aug 26, 2008
    Where do you rank PAc?

15. MAG1965

Dec 1, 2008
    These smilies are about me saying Tommy's win over Virgil was better in my mind than Duran's over Ray. It was. Tommy beat a man who was champion for 4 years and had 10 title defenses and was 31-0. Ray was 27-0 had one title defense and had the title 7 months. That is something to laugh at? The only thing you have to say is that Ray in the end is a greater fighter than Virgil. But at that point in 1980 like I said so many times, Ray was inexperienced and didn't use his lateral movement and fought Duran's fight. But Ray came back after learning to stick to a gameplan and easily beat Duran in the rematch. And to prove this was not a fluke, he beat Duran in almost the same exact way in December of 1989 in a rubbermatch. I am bringing facts.