Who Necks? Sam Peters-Floyd Patterson (SWAP)

Discussion in 'Classic Boxing Forum' started by Kamikaze, Apr 21, 2021.

1. 70sFan865

70sFan865 Ii6 Full Member

May 30, 2019
    In every single Max Baer thread you ever posted. You literally said it a few days ago. I won't waste my time for searching it.
    Because you're wrong. For some people, truth and honest discussion have some value. Not for most here, but for some.
    This is something a child could say, not knowledgeable boxing coach. I'm not saying you're a child, but try to answer for my points instead of doing this ****...

2. Saintpat

Saintpat Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    I hate to post on the actual topic, but I don’t think Sam Peters actually had a neck so whatever that means, he probably loses a decision to Floyd but gets a knockdown or two along the way.

3. Kamikaze

Kamikaze Being happy means having less. Full Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Very hive mind people us boxing lot, noticed it a lot since I have been here. Some people here seemingly just like talking about boxing rather then actually watching it? with opinions on fighters seemingly derived soley from highlights.

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 24, 2005
    No one's waiting your approval. We're just saying your one of the worst posters this forum as ever had, and your full of ****. That's all really. That's how it works. You post stupid stuff and you'll get called out on it. To be fair, it's a testament to how originally and uniquely stupid your stuff is that it deserves attention. You certainly add something to the forum that other trolls and fools cannot easily replicate.

And you're called out IN RESPONSE to your constant deferring to "what real trainers and boxers actually think", which you mainly just pull straight out of your ass. Real trainers and boxers don't actually all think the same as you say they do, you know that as well as I do - and we have several other trainers and boxers on this boxing forum that know you're full of ****. Nevermind in real life where I know for a fact that many of them say the opposite.
    So carry on. I have no problem whatsoever with you talking nonsense on the internet, just don't expect me to believe it. There are some people here who'll find a way to agree with you, and good luck with that. But understand that there are real people on this forum too.

And I'll say again, the reason your posts are often memorable is because you're so clearly wrong in so many of your statements. Anyone who makes out they are all about studying video with a keen expert eye and then turns around on viewing Schmeling-Baer and says "Baer looks 5-6 inches taller than Schmeling" discredits themselves completely and opens themselves up to ridicule.

young griffo and 70sFan865 like this.
  5. BitPlayerVesti

BitPlayerVesti Boxing Hagiographer Full Member

Oct 28, 2017
    I'm sure the rest of the members of the Pat M fanclub will be waiting with bated breath to explain why he thinks this is so unimpressive, and proves how bad boxers of yore were.

6. Unforgiven

Unforgiven Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Nov 24, 2005

Lovely pivot there from Lewis. I teach all my guys that move straight after they've mastered the chicken wing flared elbow jab. That's about as far as I go with fundamentals, I prefer to make sure they can hold their beer and pre-fight hot dogs down Galento-style, so most of the work takes place at the bar and hot dog stand and then I give them some body shots and make them giggle to Willie Pep footage on youtube. I make sure they never get their feet crossed, except in the moments before the opening bell when they say their prayers to the great Bert Sugar in the sky.