Who should Nate Diaz fight next? (I think it comes down to 4 options...)

Discussion in 'MMA Forum' started by Adam Arce, Feb 13, 2021.

1. elmaldito

elmaldito Skillz Full Member

Jun 11, 2009
    the ref saved him in the first fight or hed be retired now.

2. DONT B SCARED

DONT B SCARED Pimpin Aint Easy Full Member

Mar 8, 2017
    Umm Duh ,was stirring as he has been non stop talking about Masvidal before dissapearing after quite a bit pf **** talk before he got handled by Usman but please dont try and tell me his comment about either Diaz at any stage of there careers not being able to beat Masvidal has any merit as anybody who has followed there careers knows that clearly isnt the case

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  3. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Masvidal gets smoked by Nick pretty much any time he had wanted that fight as he was a totally different animal and you trying to make out that version of Nate losing during Masvidals brief peak means he would have beaten both at any time is comical

4. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    at no point in nick or nates career would they have beat masvidal. Even back in strikeforce days.

5. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    You can believe whatever you want dude but Masvidal like most of the fighters know how good Nick especially was.
    As i said earlier maybe educate yourself more about them and watch some of there fights and not just there last couple of fights at end of there careers and maybe you will realize why the Diaz brothers will long be remembered and talked about years from now and why Masvidal wont be.
    Nick and Nates resume is full of killers and all the best over a long period with each having several memorable wars.
    Nate is clearing showing signs of decline which along with the money and the attention that comes with it ,is why all the fighters desperately try and call him out like Masvidal did but a fight between them even a few years ago looks different then that fight did.
    Nick had quite a few disputed losses with i think all being either world champions or former champs and nearly of his losses being boring wrestlers with nobody coming close to stopping him.
    Thought the fight and the build up to Nick vs Masvidal would have been something special but there is no reason to back up your ridiculous claim of Masvidal beating both at any time let alone beating Nick at hispeak:risas3:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021
  6. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    to each his own, i dont care for face first no defense fighters. Anybody with any knowledge of mma knows styles make fights and masvidal is a bad matchup for either diaz bro. Maybe we should ask KJ NOONS what he thinks. LOL

7. DONT B SCARED

Mar 8, 2017
    Yeah sure obv each to there own when it comes to but your description of them as face first no defence fighters proves my point that you dont know what you are talking about as not only your boy Masvidal but so many of the experts and high level bjj black belts and boxers like Andre Ward etc who they spar and roll with often talked about how legit there bjj and especially boxing is.
    Plenty of people whose opinion matters more then a big masvidal fanboy have often said nick had some of the best boxing in the whole ufc at his peak not to mention that cardio which allows them both to still compete at high level after long lay offs like they both have.
    Masvidal is great match up for Nickand he probably almost beat him if he came back now.
    Masvidal would be working hard on that wrestling so has to get a boring decision like others including bigger guys end up having to do

8. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    of the 4 you mentioned olivera is the only winnable fight. Id fight fergusson lke fight3rs mentioned.

9. elmaldito

Jun 11, 2009
    On the feet they are face first no defense and they have horrible tech on their strikes. What they do well besides jiu jitsu that poses a problem for most guys who are ground fighters first is throw a high volume of mixed speed shots. Tuff, balls, heart, stamina, and jits. Describes them to a T. As far as them trying to compete in boxing.....they might be 30% amatuer fighters.....maybe.