Who will Joshua fight after Miller ?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Red Hulk40, Feb 21, 2019.

1. infini IV

infini IV Dillian Whyte. KTFO like I said he would Full Member

Nov 13, 2013
    Not interested one bit in watching Whyte trip over himself and struggle to keep one foot in front of the other on his way to being viciously KTFO again.
    Besides Whyte don't want it, he knows he gets stopped earlier this time, hence the duck

305th likes this.
  2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Thank you for your opinion. We are all entitled.

3. Oreet Cha!

Oreet Cha! I know what I like and I like what I know. Full Member

Jul 18, 2018
    Barry Hearn was on talkSPORT this morning about 0745am and he said they would like to fight Wilder next in October. That is a 4 - 5 month turnaround from Miller.

By that, I figure that a couple of dates in October are roughly set. If it isn't Wilder, then I would expect them to get the Pulev fight out of the way imo.

Barry said that Wilder is the easier fight of the two (Fury) but he expects AJ to beat both. Said one has totally no boxing skills but can punch but is made perfectly for AJ and is the easier fight whilst one is very elusive but carries zero punch power. Said AJ has better skills than any other HW out there. Said about Fury there is a Top 4 (AJ, TF, DW, DW) then not a lot else out there for him. Said that his "£80m deal" is based upon a sliding scale dependant upon the quality of opponent.

There will be a recording of the interview online somewhere via talkSPORT.

305th and Mitch87 like this.
  4. infini IV

Nov 13, 2013
    Try to refute!

5. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    One day Dillian will do that with actions

6. infini IV

Nov 13, 2013
    When he Stanky legs and trips over himself??

7. 305th

305th Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 28, 2018
    They'll fight Wilder next assuming the second fight (if there is one) goes something like the first. If he sparks Fury or the later rounds are closer (because the early rounds were), then expect them to fight Whyte again.