Who wins my fantasy heavyweight super series?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Dodgy Syrup, Jul 2, 2021.

Who wins through to be crowned champion?

1. Ali

34 vote(s)
    23.6%
  2. Foreman

7 vote(s)
    4.9%
  3. Frazier

1 vote(s)
    0.7%
  4. Tyson

9 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Lewis

59 vote(s)
    41.0%
  6. Holyfield

6 vote(s)
    4.2%
  7. Klitchko

10 vote(s)
    6.9%
  8. Fury

18 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Dodgy Syrup

Dodgy Syrup Active Member banned Full Member

Mar 20, 2019
    He doesn't believe any of that will make a difference.

It's like he thinks Tyson simply would not able to use any of his advantages (speed, movement, aggression, tenacity).

MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  2. Dodgy Syrup

Mar 20, 2019
    Was it a prime Wlad that Fury beat?

When Lewis fought Vitali was it an ageing version of Vitali?

Last edited: Jul 13, 2021
    MarkusFlorez99 likes this.
  3. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    I think yeah, this was over the hill Lewis version but with very long notice and not fat or overweight boxer at all.
    Vitali was exactly with short notice and as late replacement not vice versa here how his fans are posting here.

h2h is not pro boxing at all, not even close to this, it is more close to mma without any rules and if from pro boxing, then with boxing close to Dempsey era and earlier not post WW2 boxing at all.

h2h is MMA with 0 rules here not sport and yeah, this is what this is here.
    Soft kid garden here is even combat sambo and pro mma if compare with this one. h2h is survival and even in rare cases with empty hands.

A bit funny is to think that if in good shape Vitali might not be dangerous for Wlad.
    Vitali had stopped boxers who had stopped Wlad in distance, so really " he was bad ", it is funny.
    Ofc everyone is beatable and he had a lot of flaws, especially in kickboxing.
    I even didn't had claimed that he might stop Valuev in distance for example, while Valuev from fights vs Haye and Holyflied was over the hill surprisingly slow version of previously already slow boxer here.
    Still it is amazing.

h2h is with 0 rules for fight and they might headbutt, elbow, use standup grappling, kicks, standup wrestling and ground game and there are not any hands wrapping or gym, prohibited small joints locks and manipulation etc.
    brutal h2h is very harsh is compare with competitive pro mma, combat sambo or MT/KB.
    h2h might include everything available too here, not only empty hands.

It is not so safe to claim that x or y will win real not sport h2h fight here.

4. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Still the best opponents whatsoever. Lewis was 37 post prime not shot.

5. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Not shot but he was overweight that night. Last time he was overweight he got KO'd by Rahman, yet Vitali couldn't pull it off

6. JDub

JDub Active Member Full Member

Dec 8, 2018
    Potentially any of these guys could win it, but I think Lewis would be the most likely.

Like if they ran it 10 times I think Lewis would win it the most times.

Dodgy Syrup and MarkusFlorez99 like this.
  7. Olu G. Rotimi

Olu G. Rotimi The Right Honourable Lord President of the Council Full Member

May 29, 2007
    Ali is to fast to skilful and he will be to consistent and accurate for Lewis. I see a late stoppage. Remember Ali used to fight 15 rounds.

8. SmackDaBum

SmackDaBum TKO7 banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2014
    Vitali is not a one punch KO artist like Wlad or Lewis himself. They were evenly matchen. Lewis better Due to his Jab and Vitali's overrated low guard lean back style. Also poor eyebrow ridge and skin. Prone to cuts, just like Wlad against Fury. But Wlad had a better defence against tall jabbers.

9. MarkusFlorez99

MarkusFlorez99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Jan 13, 2021
    Lewis struggled with Vitali because he came in overweight, was getting old, and had taken him on a 2 weeks notice whereas Vitali however had been studying Lewis from several months to multiple years and Lewis had the momentum at the time of the stoppage.

Lewis was agressive against Taller fighters always. Watch Lewis's fight against Henry Akinwande
    This content is protected

Akinwande was 6'7 and had an 86 inch reach. Lewis was pressing the action heavily and the only reason he didn't KO Akinwande was because Akinwande was clinching for dear life when Lewis got on the inside. He would jab his way into range against Wladimir and dismantle him up close with short uppercuts and Fury does not posses the power to at least make Lewis think twice about attacking him.

Also watch his fight against Tyrell Biggs. 6'5½ outboxer. Lewis walked him down and gave him no respect.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2021
    hobby rider and Dodgy Syrup like this.
  10. Dodgy Syrup

Mar 20, 2019
    Everything you say makes sense, and absolutely Ali was a very special fighter.

But, I'm not totally convinced he could stop Lewis.

Box to a points decision, yes, maybe...but actually put Lewis on his backside?

I'm not convinced.

11. Dodgy Syrup

Mar 20, 2019
    Very informative post.

12. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    I am just because Lewis will be hit consistently and accurately on the button and we saw what happened with McCall and Rahman. The problem because we are talking of peak versions is Lewis will not even see some of the punches he is being hit with and in my experience those are the ones that do damage.

Dodgy Syrup likes this.
  13. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Lewis better due to his origin and Vitali overrated due his origin for you, this at first.

I think this is fair, to be punched in the face for a living is more popular in US and U.K not Ukraine. Yeah. LOL.

14. Dodgy Syrup

Mar 20, 2019
    What about a Lewis k.o of Ali?

Do you see any way at all it could happen?

15. Olu G. Rotimi

May 29, 2007
    I actually agree with a lot of what Markus is saying in this except for the Klitschko fight we’re it could be argued he was a bit unprofessional and was gassing real quick do the terrible cut helped him win that fight. One bad habit Lewis had was not giving his rivals credit. I was a fan of his though.