Who's The Most Skilled Fighter In Boxing?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by JOKER, May 28, 2023.

Who's The Most Skilled Fighter In Boxing?

1. Naoya Inoue

2. Oleksandr Usyk

3. Dmitry Bivol

4. Terence Crawford

5. Errol Spence

6. Artur Beterbiev

7. Shakur Stevenson

8. Vasily Lomachenko

9. Clenelo

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Levook

Levook Well-Known Member Full Member

Aug 26, 2020
    I voted Inoue but I would vote tie between him & Usyk if I could, Oleksandr is one skilled dude!

In my hood & many others I know of on the east coast of the states, we are exactly the same. We respect everyone & expect the same in return, easy enough.

If someone came around here spouting nonsense about killing someone, they either pipe down quick or they're taken care of, no more problem :boxing1

Of course, in boxing this kind of talk happens - remember Tyson saying Razor Ruddock would die in the ring, or it didn't count? LOL everybody laughed, basically no on was "offended".

2. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    Gvozdyk could fill out Crusierweight a hell of a lot better than Beterbiev could.

3. JOKER

JOKER Froat rike butterfry, sting rike MFER! banned Full Member

Dec 18, 2019
    Results so far...

1. Usyk
    2. Lomachenko
    3. Inoue

4. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
  5. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Who's "Clenelo"? I don't know of a fighter with that name.

6. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    His full name is Santos Saúl "Clenelo" Álvaroids Barragán. Fighter and PED cheat from Mexico.

MidniteProwler likes this.
  7. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Your poll is invalid. First of all you added "Clenelo" to the poll late, after many posters had already voted. Second you used a derogatory nickname which further reduces the validity of your poll. You really are a JOKER.

8. JOKER

Dec 18, 2019
    Voters can change their votes. Clenelo is simply not in the argument for most skilled fighter in boxing.

It's between Usyk, Lomachenko, and Inoue.

9. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    Well that's not surprising, and I never expected Canelo to win the poll. Only that he is in the conversation. There's a reason why he has been the P4P #1 for longer than those guys. He isn't anymore due to the Bivol loss, but the amount of time he was P4P #1 over the years isn't just a coincidence. You aren't P4P #1 for as long as he has been without being highly skilled. Usyk, Lomachenko, and Inoue each have a different skill set so it's a very debatable issue. We all know that Canelo isn't very popular on this forum and generally loses any poll having to do with him by a large margin. So the results of your poll don't prove anything other than confirming the bias against him. That said, carry on and do your thing, I made the case as to why Canelo's skillset is different than the others, and whether you accept that or not, it is an important debate to have.

10. MidniteProwler

MidniteProwler Fab 4. Mayor of Aussie Boxing Full Member

Sep 19, 2012
    Most on here refer to him as Clenelo as he tested positive for Clenbuterol

11. shadow111

Aug 1, 2012
    mmm hmmm, it's cringe, but I get it.