Why cant GGG be like Canelo and fight big names?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Duscle, Dec 3, 2019.

1. PistolPat

PistolPat Active Member Full Member

Jun 19, 2011
    GGG has some pretty big names on his resume. He fought Kell Brooks who must be massive, because of course GGG would never pick on smaller men after condeming Canelo for fighting Khan

He fought Rosado, well known punching bag. He also fought John Anderson Carvalho. That's a 20 letter name which is pretty big if you ask me.

IsaL likes this.
  2. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    If both fighters agree at the Weight, which is legally within the limit, then what is your problem?. Alvarez accepted a similar offer to make the fight with Mayweather. Pacquiao, arguably the greatest fighter of all time, made similar offers to fighters as well. An idiot like you can't seriously claim to be an expert at Weight when you don't even know how to support a padded career like Golovkin.

Look who's talking about stupidity, the moron that said "if it iz not 160 den iz nut middle".

3. Scar

Scar VIP Member Full Member

Jul 20, 2004
    Golovkin had one massive failure of a PPV against yet another carefully selected hopeless opponent, Lemieux. The rest of his PPVs were 99% Alvarez selling. I know you're mentally out of it, but please don't even try to make us believe that Golovkin is a PPV mega star now. That will be too much comedy to handle. :lol:

4. Odins beard

Odins beard Fentanyl is one hell of a drug.... Full Member

Apr 13, 2014
    Ive no problem with a catch weight if both fighters agree, it was Martinez and Geales fault you allow them both to have a handicap.

However, Cotto as an example won a belts at a catch weight then proceeded to defend said title at catch weights, that is my problem.

Cotto as Canelo tried to do to GGG was to try to drain him prior to a fight for a title at 160 not as I’ve said 155/157/19, as a fan or if you where a true fan you should be on board with this kind of thinking.

Ive no problem with the odd catch weight but not one of multiple defences.

5. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Quote me where I’ve said Golovkin to be a PPV star or STFU.

Quote me inbred.

6. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Your post is trash man.

:rolleyes::facepalm:

First of all:

The handicap for Martinez you speak of was a catchweight at 159 lbs.

The SAME weight he came in at in his previous TWO fights, and 2 lbs heavier than what he weighed in three fights before that. lol Really Odins? lol

Bro, just stop, you keep making an ass out of yourself. lol

Secondly:

Canelo challenged GGG to a catchweight fight at 155 for NO TITLES. You do realize that, right? I'm fairly certain you you supported Golovkin's 164 catchweight for Ward, so why the double standard with Canelo?

and last:

Cotto can do pretty much whatever the f*** he wants. He had been in the game, at world level a very long time, and had fought everyone, he was BIGGER than the titles as is Canelo, these two dudes along with a very few others do not need titles from corrupt sanctioning bodies to sell fights. If Golovkin dared to be great he would take dares and challenges, but Golovkin isn't about that, he's about taking the lowest hanging fruit. Its why his resume is average at best for a reigning world champion.

Scar likes this.
  7. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Gawd dam your dumb.

You're arguing that Golovkin was justified in rejecting Ward's offer because Golovkin is a much bigger draw, and you're using his fights with Canelo to prove why he's a much bigger draw, and then you post this s***? LMAO.. Son, you're done... These last two days you've gotten your ass severely handed to you, and your GGGoon buds are doing you ZERO favors egging you on. lol

Scar likes this.
  8. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    A catch weight is still a catch weight, you cannot spin it any different, but keep trying.

9. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    You posted them PPV numbers yet?

10. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    I did:

97K - 150K Golovkin

160K- 165K Ward

"We won't accept 50/50 with Ward because Golovkin is a bigger draw"
    -Team Golovkin

L O L

Scar likes this.
  11. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    All their PPV figures please.

12. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    How about you ask your mom to help you with the math...

Scar likes this.
  13. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Well considering you threatened to post them and have yet to do so again this is on you.

Regarding this post I’m replying to it shows your level of intelligence and character.

14. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Any person with a sound mind can see your ass got ravaged in this thread. A train went through it for two days in a row.

Scar likes this.
  15. Odins beard

Apr 13, 2014
    Still not willing to post both fighters PPV numbers are you.

Only one person between me and you who is continuously embarrassing themselves and it’s not me.

Post those numbers you threatened or STFU .