Why do people think Wladimir Klitschko ducked Sanders, Purrity rematch? It was the other way round.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by AliMyths&Legends, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    No. You're certainly NOT Todd or Kevin Willis. You're a ****ing joke. EVERYBODY on this forum should put you on ignore. You try and refute facts with made up ****. You're an obsessed, Deranged Klitschko hater that literally spends everyday hating on him. But you LOVE getting throat ****ed on here for what ever reason.

Enjoy the GGG fight tomorrow Plague Rat :)

2. The Kentucky Cobra

The Kentucky Cobra Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 9, 2017
    Post #82 is updated to #272

Corrie Sanders will be allowed one voluntary defence of the WBO heavyweight title he so easily wrenched from Wladimir Klitschko’s grasp before he is contractually obligated to fight the 1996 Olympic champion once again.

Klitschko, who will travel to the US tomorrow with brother Vitali, wants immediate revenge, but cooler heads at the Hamburg headquarters of Universum Box Promotions are considering an interim fight against the likes a Fres Oquendo, John Ruiz or - surprisingly – the heavy-handed David Tua.

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/world-boxing-news/world-boxing-news/klitschkos-rematch-clause[/url]

Sanders is obligated to give the giant Ukrainian a rematch, and the whispers are that the return will take place before the end of the year(December). In the meantime, Klitschko will face an as yet unconfirmed opponent in Germany on August 30 and Sanders, too, is looking forward to an interim fight.

Gauntlet of articles in which Sanders pursued super fights with Chris Byrd, Roy Jones Jr, Lennox Lewis, and even Botha. But WBO orders Sanders vs Brewster.

[url]http://www.geocities.ws/corriesanders/2003.html[/url]

To state that defeated WBO heavyweight title-holder Wladimir Klitschko has become obsessed with avenging his two round defeat Corrie Sanders would be an extreme understatement.

Since that career-endangering defeat in March, Klitschko has grown obsessed with the rematch above and beyond of the fixations all top athletes feels after they plummet from lofty standings. Klitschko has made it his mission in life to defeat the South African.

But Wladimir has done more than buy a few irons and putters to prepare for the expected December return. He has hired respected trainer Freddie Roach to work alongside his long-time coach Fritz Sdunek. The American is already working with big brother Vitali and now Wladimir, too, will employ Roach

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/world-box...ews/wladimir-klitschko-obsessed-and-dangerous[/url]

I really hope my next fight is the rematch with Sanders," Wladimir Klitschko said. "I know I am ready for him now.

[url]http://www.boxing247.com/news/klitschko3108.php[/url]

In an unusual move, the WBO has reportedly ordered a mandatory title defense for newly crowned heavweight champ Corrie Sanders. Sanders (37-2, 27 KOs) must fight the first available contender in the heavyweight division.

This is surprising as WBO champs can sometimes go years without defending against #1 contenders and almost never are mandatory bouts ordered.

With a voluntary defense apparently out of the picture, a unification with IBF champ Chris Byrd or an all-South African matchup against with Frans Botha are presumably gone, at least for now.

WBO #1 David Tua unavailable (already engaged in a fight with Hasim Rahman) it looks like either #2 Lamont Brewster or ex-champ Wladimir Klitschko (the new #3 in the March rankings) will get the next shot at Sanders.

That leaves number two-rated Lamon Brewster, as the next available challenger to face Sanders. The same boxer who was supposed to face Wladimir on March 8th, but decided to back-out of the negotiations. Should he decide to pass on this fight, that will give Wladimir the chance to face Sanders in a rematch, as Wladimir holds the third spot in the ratings. "I would be very happy should the situation turn this way," said Wladimir when we spoke with him.

[url]http://www.geocities.ws/corriesanders/2003.html[/url]

World Boxing Organisation heavyweight title-holder Corrie Sanders will face mandated challenger Lamon Brewster within the next sixty days, following the South African’s decision to drop his legal action against the WBO.

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/usa-boxing-news/usa-boxing-news/hails-end-of-sanders-lawsuit[/url]

Since bombing out Wladimir Klitschko five months ago, Sanders has been reported to be gearing up for a return with the German-based Ukrainian, going to defend against Chris Byrd, not interested in meeting Lamon Brewster because it wasn't a fight that proved interesting to the networks, was going to face David Tua instead, and then agreed - after starting a law suit against the WBO - to defend after all against Brewster.

Please forgive the somewhat confused and rather sceptical South African fight community, then, when they hear of the decision to meet Jones Jr. That came as purse bids for the Sanders-Brewster bout were sealed last Friday. Now the WBO have threatened that if he doesn't go through with that bout, he will be stripped of their title. And the German promoters who have been awarded the WBO defence may not take it all lying down.

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/world-box...-african-round-up-will-sanders-fight-jones-jr[/url]

This article states Sanders vs Klitschko II was still in the works until Sanders accepted the Jones Jr. offer, which of course fell apart.

A marketable commodity overnight, the 37 year-old Pretoria native was suddenly been linked with the biggest names in boxing and at time of going to press had just been offered a career best purse to fight pound-for-pounder Roy Jones Junior on November 8.

Team Sanders accepted Jones's offer at a day's notice on August 8 but by August 10 Jones let it be known he wanted a ridiculous $20million to face the South African, otherwise he'd drop back down to light heavyweight and face Antonio Tarver is a far less compelling bout.

Before the Jones thing came up it appeared you were heading into a December rematch with Wladimir, providing you both won your interim bouts? How do you see the rematch with Klitschko?

CS: I have a step up on him, mentally. I know he'll fight very differently the second time around. He'll be probably be a completely different fighter with a completely different approach in this fight. But the truth is he can't take my punches and, even if it takes until round seven or eight, I'll land and get to him again. I think next year is my last in boxing.

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/archive/anthony-evans/q--a-with-corrie-sanders[/url]

Jones said there had been discussions, but that he never had signed a contract and lost interest when the WBO told Sanders he would be stripped of the title if he fought Jones

[url]http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/sports/jones-sanders-radar-article-1.521181[/url]

Sanders gave up the WBO strap in favour of accepting a No.2 rating from the more respected WBC.

Wladimir faces Danell Nicholson on December 20, his second bout since the Sanders calamity.

Wladimir Klitschko appears to have given up on gaining revenge on Corrie Sanders and has targeted a fight with the equally dangerous David Tua instead. Sanders, of course, smashed the younger Klitschko brother to bits to win that belt back in March but the South African has vacated it to pursue the WBC title

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/world-boxing-news/world-boxing-news/wladimir-targets-wbo-belt-and-tua[/url]

Of course Tua was interested in a Jones fight too but got froze out of boxing completely until 2005 over his legal issues. Klitschko vs Brewster happened for the WBO title instead.

In this article, Sanders states his intentions to beat both brothers and give Wlad his rematch....if he beats Vitali. It's also revealed Sanders was out the last half of 2003 with a hand injury.

I stayed away from the gym at first but I soon got back into training,” said Sanders. “Money was the motivation and the chance to make millions. My goal is to win the title from Vitali, defend against Wladimir for big money and then retire to be honest.

“This is payback time for me. Money plays a big part but I also want to be the WBC heavyweight champion and a three time champion. I know the WBU and WBO titles are not the best titles to have but the WBC is the most prestigious and I’m very grateful for the opportunity.

Midway through 2003, Sanders, 39-2-(29), badly cut his right hand on a sliding glass door but insists that injury has now fully healed.

“The hand is now fine, perfect,” said Sanders. “I’m in the gym and training normally.”

"When I beat Vitali, I'm sure I'll be the only person that can beat two brothers in the same division," Sanders said Wednesday.

Sanders said if he beats Klitschko he would give a rematch to his brother.

"I believe he wants me again and I think it would be great for the whole world to see again because everybody thought it was a lucky punch," he said.

[url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dy.../sports/leaguesandsports/mencollegebasketball[/url]

[url]http://www.secondsout.com/world-box...ews/sanders-wants-both-klitschkos-then-retire[/url]

BCS8 likes this.
  3. dinovelvet

dinovelvet Antifanboi Full Member

Jul 21, 2012
    Yeah , i will actually. Looking forward to it. GGG by KO. I will be watching on live on Boxnation in crystal clear hi def. You will watch the high lights on utube in an internet cafe.

And at least im a form of animal. You are nothing more than a bug , an insect , a disease ridden c. roach. The flith you spread across this forum is worse than a virus.

4. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    you inferred it, but when you get a reply about it you run away. ok.

I'll return when you answer this one as well, not before.

5. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    So Klitschko explicity stating after the planned interim bout that he is ready for Sanders, supports your claim he said he was not ready for Sanders and would never fight. A claim you have yet to back up.

I have produced a quote of Klitschko saying he wants Sanders, he is ready for Sanders.
    I have produced a quote where Sanders says he knows Wlad wants the rematch.
    I have produced an interview where Sanders has no problem with the reporter saying he blocked the December Klitschko rematch.
    I have produced a quote where Sanders says he will only rematch Wlad after he beats Vitali.

You have nothing but empty claims with no support. Or actual quotes that you have to twist ambiguously.

6. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    This article states Sanders vs Klitschko II was still in the works until Sanders accepted the Jones Jr. offer, which of course fell apart.

Well done. Now you resort to lies. You just claimed Sanders denied the rematch to defend against Jones Jr. Thats a lie. He was only in the position because Wlad passed on a rematch. And when it finially can down to it , he let his brother step up instead. You can't rewrite history.

We all know why you hide behind that wall of text. You think people won't read through it and will just take your word for it. You're a sad and pathetic little man.

7. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Not my claim. Khol made that claim. Now you are arguing against facts as they were written.

Why did he take an interim against bum Moli ? How did Sanders reject a rematch if Wlad went and sought interim fights.

8. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    Is the interview not there?

For reasons stated in post #272, Wlad did not pass on the rematch.

No, I want people to read the text. You cut a line of text and responded as if the actual quotes and link to the article wasn't there. That's pretty pathetic, Duckman.

9. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    History shows he wasn't ready. And the quotes from Sanders reflect the truth, Wlads don't.

Wlad also said he wanted to fight Tua and Oquendo.. Did he fight them? No.

Sanders claims tie directly into reality and they are the only quotes that have any worth.

Former WBO heavyweight champion Corrie Sanders (42-4, 31 KO’s) wishes that Wladimir Klitschko had sought to avenge his 2nd round knockout loss to him, and Sanders, now 44, doesn’t understand why Klitschko never tried to avenge his knockout loss to him. In an article at Sportbox.ru, Sanders says “Yes, it would be nice to fight him [Wladimir] again. I do not know why he never wanted a rematch.” Sanders latter on went up against Wladimir’s big brother Vitali Klitschko

10. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    Produce the quote. Don't tell us, Duckman, show us. You have failed everytime.

You will find the answer in post #272

Good stuff man, did you know for instance Sanders was out with injury at the time of the first interim bout? Knowledge can prevent you from asking stupid questions, educate yourself at my school.

11. The Kentucky Cobra

Jan 9, 2017
    See Sanders' quotes in post #272 where he explains his actions as they happened in 2003 direclty. Not a vague quote where he is looking for a cash out years after the fact

12. Todd498

Todd498 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Jun 13, 2011
    Bwhahahahaha!!!!! :D You've made so many people hate you in these threads it's hilarious. And there is no way in hell you have a High Definition TV in your Moms basement you lying little rodent.

But I have one in my house and I'm inviting my brown sugar gf to watch it with me. We're making a little bet that she can't drain my balls before GGG knocks Jacobs the **** out :)

13. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    So are you just playing dumb now or do you ignore everything i post. Its only one or the other . Which is it?

Danell Nicholson is exactly the kind of opponent that Wladimir currently needs, promoter Klaus-Peter Kohl said.

Don't ignore this for the 100th time.........Why did Wlad need Moli and Nicholson? Why wasn't he ready to go straight into the Sanders rematch?

Only somebody as sad and miserable as you would keep this going when the facts are staring right in the face.

14. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    So Sanders was looking for a fight at 44 when he said that? More proof you don't read these links for the simple reason your mind cannot handle the fact that i have clowned and destroyed you in this thread.

15. dinovelvet

Jul 21, 2012
    Mongoose- I dismiss what Sanders said because he was only looking for a cash-out fight
    :facepalm:

Somebody remind me when Sanders launched a come back at 44 years old?