Why Do You Believe Floyd Mayweather is TBE?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Gannicus, Feb 15, 2017.

1. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    You haven't even been here long enough to know the poster. Oh wait, you're an alt so you do know the poster lmao.

2. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    You mean the guy he beat in his second pro fight? So what if his record was 1-1 PBF's record was only 1-0, quit reaching. LMFAO log off.

3. tinman

tinman VIP Member Full Member

Feb 25, 2015
    He did not clearly lose. Rounds 1 and 3 could have gone either way. Sanders could have easily gotten the draw.

Fact is Mayweather went life and death with Reggie Sanders.

4. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    He clearly lost lol Foh lol...

5. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Lmfao he's trying so give him credit lol...

alexthegreatmc and Pimp C like this.
  6. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    No he didn't. Mayweather's defense actually wasn't that good in that fight. He was getting hit in those rounds. Sanders was making Floyd miss a lot. Mayweather never really landed anything hard. Floyd had a lot of inneffective aggression against Sanders.

7. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Of course he's an alt just joined but claims to know everything a dead give away.

BlizzyBlizz likes this.
  8. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Just post the fight lol... Let the fans decide lol.

9. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    PBF won that fight quit reaching. It was his second pro fight FFS.

10. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    He's reaching deep for anything to discredit lol. Pac would've been knocked out by Sanders like torrecampo and the other guy I forgot

Pimp C likes this.
  11. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    He won yes, but it could have gone either way. Mayweather DID NOT look good against Sanders at all.

12. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    It was his second pro fight FFS it wasn't like it was his 15th.

13. nickpoppunk

nickpoppunk Unbelievable Bentekkers Full Member

Feb 14, 2012
    so an opinion post gets turned into a Floyd/pac hate thread again.
    I like the post, it's somebodies opinion, its not facts and its not a guarantee.
    Most of the views are based on what if's so nobody can ever be right or wrong.
    I agree with some points , other points i disagree.

I grew up with floyd being the man, i dont remember most of the olds guys apart from watching older videos. Most of them at different weight classes to floyd. Some heavyweight for gods sake, im unsure how you can compare the 2. Heavyweights i believe have a higher probability of a loss, due to size and the 'only takes one punch in the heavyweights' in win/lose a fight.
    Floyd is The best of my generation in my opinion, Pac comes close but his losses to certain fighters downgrades that. Floyd showed a wide range of skill sets in his career to suit his body, age and fighting style. Other fighters have not been able to do this.
    Floyd has fought top level opposition for the past god knows years, in my opinion some of the fighters are top some are paper holders so its hard to compare with fighters of old and the level they fought to become a possible 'tbe'

some one posted a list of fighters earlier i the thread and i had a look and his fights have to be in the top 3.

but its impossible to say floyd was TBE without fighting in the same era, weight category or each other.

nice topic, cr*p responses as usual.

Gannicus and Toker like this.
  14. tinman

Feb 25, 2015
    Yea im aware it was his 2nd pro fight. So why do people criticize Pac's losses to Torrecampo and Singsurat so heavily? When Pac was weight drained, malnourished, green and no access to good food or training?

15. Pimp C

Jun 23, 2005
    Pac LOST and on top of that he got knocked out in those loses big difference there.:deal: