Why do you think Canelo isn't better liked?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by newby johnson, Jul 5, 2021.

1. AdamT

AdamT Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    Lol I see a bunch of pac fan boys blasting him for getting gift decisions

Pac is really 0-4 v Marquez, or 1-3 at best

Yes he was busted for drugs. I doubt he would have been busted had it been the magical shakes ariza provided pac when he was busting up larger fighters

2. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    You :monoloco: Log Off Lemming !!

3. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    This site if filled with butthurt GGG lovers.

/thread

4. The Real Lance

The Real Lance Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 29, 2012
    Magic shakes... posters like you really are gullible. :eaea:

5. Surrix

Surrix Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 16, 2020
    Yeah, he turned into very suspicious boxer: blown up welterweight for MW title defense, then caneloweight, clauses and so on further.
    He jumped up/ down in weight classes, this is very suspicious. Usually boxer attempts to stay as long as it is possible at lower weight class possible and moves up when he can't make weight anymore. With Canelo it was different: he moved up, then down.
    While he is very good boxer, he looks very suspicious. If to add that he fights only in some places in US.

6. Mike_b

Mike_b Well-Known Member Full Member

Jul 9, 2020
    I can't figure it out man , he's given so much too the sport. He draws thousands if not millions in droves. It's like the hsrdcores like to hate on him. He imho may go down as better than JCC Sr.

7. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Look at all the "Because he's popular!" idiot posts.... if he's popular, then obviously a TON of fans like him. He's probably the biggest name in boxing in the US.

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  8. Babality

Babality KTFO!!!!!!! Full Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Canelo is liked outside of this forum.

9. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Same Pac fans talking about a handful of fights at 155, are the same Pac fans who defend Pac's catchweights.

AdamT likes this.
  10. Richmondpete

Richmondpete Real fighters do road work Full Member

Oct 22, 2015
    I love how you require such a minor level of information to condemn Canelo completely but there is no limit to the amount of BS you will accept in your pea brain to excuse the disgusting criminal cheater Margarito. Your a walking talking delusion

AdamT likes this.
  11. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    He’s liked. I’m just waiting for him to beat an A-level fighter who’s not shot.

12. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Maybe it's because he was signed to fight a unification fight about two weeks before the date Canelo fought Kovalev...

13. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    maybe. the fact the fight was offered to him first, still remains. and those pretending different, remain as well. now if you believe offering him the fight was done cause they knew he would turn it down, then you got to make the fantasy larger, to include more players involved in the conspiracy. or you can just accept what reality is telling you. the man wants to fight these men, but he wants it on his timeline, cause hes the one shitting gold eggs.

14. The Real Lance

Oct 29, 2012
    Dude.... an offer to fight so close to the date is disingenuous. It's an offer expected to be rejected. Kov was done and willing a last big payday, hence his taking it.

Bumnard_Hopkins likes this.
  15. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    none of that contradicts what i posted. youre doing exactly what i said needed to be done.