Why Is Only GGG Expected To Fight The Entire Division???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Why is Golovkin expected to fight the entire division, but Canelo isn't?

And for that matter, why isn't Andrade, Saunders, and Deveryanchenko all fighting each other? Yes, I'm aware that Andrade-Saunders was made and didn't happen.

Why is the onus on the "exposed" 37 year old to clean out the division while everyone including Canelo avoids each other?

2. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Why are GGG fanatics such cry babies?

TrillScottHeron, GK BOX, maac and 7 others like this.
  3. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    Just a while back it was widely speculated here that Alvarez wouldn't fight Jacobs...

Sugar 88, GK BOX, maac and 3 others like this.
  4. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Yet you expect others to do the same you're such a hypocrite. GGG has been at 160 for years and his resume there is worse than Canelo's there let that sink in.:deal:

5. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    You don't see the double standard? Are you really that dense? Why yes, yes you are.

6. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    No, I agree that GGG should just fight Andrade, Deveryanchenko, and Saunders. With the exception of Saunders, I think GGG handles them.

I am asking why GGG is they only one expected to fight them all. But GGG being 37 and fading fast shouldn't be the lone guy expected to fight the entire division.

If I expect everyone to do the same, that means I'm not biased and you are, idiot. You have zero reading comprehension.

:lol:

eltirado likes this.
  7. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Well, it wasn't until Jacobs looked like garbage in every subsequent fight post GGG.

JacK Rauber, gdm and eltirado like this.
  8. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Yes I do.

GGG and his fans claimed for years no one wanted to fight him, that certain fighters were cowards for not fighting him......

..... Here we are now, GGG doing the exact same thing.

Martinez and Cotto were called Cowards by you and the GGGoon brigade because they chose the richer more lucrative fight over GGG...

Now GGG has done the exact same thing and passed up of Derevyenchenko, Andrade, the Jacobs rematch, and Ward because he's after the richer more lucrative fight.

I totally see the double standard.

Just holding you GGGoons accountable.

9. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    GGG has a trash resume for someone who has been at 160 for as long as he has. It's about time for him to start fighting top guys there his resume needs all the help it can get at this point. Canelo has not been at 160 for as nearly as long and his resume there is already better.

eltirado, Alo2006 and IsaL like this.
  10. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    That's where you are wrong. It is a FACT that GGG was blatantly ducked by everyone from Sturm to Saunders (flat out said that he needed GGG to get older to lose a few steps) to Sergio (see DiBella's rage-filled outbursts about the fight) to Cotto. Canelo even dropped his belts to age GGG a little bit more before fighting him.

kandamrgam, gold, eltirado and 3 others like this.
  11. HerolGee

HerolGee VIP Member banned Full Member

Sep 22, 2010
    Canelo is on his 2nd MW opponent,his 2nd top MW.

3G is on his 40th? or thereabouts,his whole career. And has fought 3 top MWs in it.

you need to be realistic, and really pick an argument thats not lost before u start it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    Angler Andrew, eltirado and C.J. like this.
  12. Badbot

Badbot I Am An Actual Pro. Full Member

Apr 17, 2011
    What? Doing some mental gymnastics again?
    My point is that a lot of people said Alvarez wouldn't fight Jacobs yet he did. But no credit to him right?

Angler Andrew and eltirado like this.
  13. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    GGG has Jacobs, Canelo, and Lemieux on his middleweight ledger. Saunders, Sergio, and Cotto ducked him.

eltirado likes this.
  14. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    There is nothing wrong in my post.

The GGGoon brigade called old Martinez and old Cotto cowards for not fighting GGG.

Now old GGG is not fighting any top MW not named Cash cow, but he's not a coward like Martinez or Cotto?

Double standards exposed.

15. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    They ducked him for a richer fight.... Exactly how Golovkin ducked Derevyenchenko and Andrade for a richer fight.

eltirado likes this.