Why Is Only GGG Expected To Fight The Entire Division???

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Paranoid Android, Jun 12, 2019.

1. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    I have to say Canelo fans are definitely winning this one

2. Bah Lance

Bah Lance Active Member banned Full Member

Apr 29, 2019
    Do you also feel Canelo has faced better opposition at MW than Golovkin?

As an Ezzard Charles fan you should be more sympathetic to GGG. Charles was also shut out of the title scene for years for Martinez/Cotto/Canelo like circle jerks.

3. George Crowcroft

George Crowcroft Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 3, 2019
    No I think GGGs is slightly better, but I don't include Canelo's 155 run. GGG should have a win over Canelo but Canelo has a win over GGG.

The Ezzard situation was nothing like GGGs, there was much more talent at the time and everyone was denied title shots, not just Ezz and Ezzard's denial was racially motivated, GGGs wasn't. And I'm definitely on the GGG side, I'm no Canelo fan

4. LANCE99

LANCE99 Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Situations like this have always bothered me. Reminds me of when Oscar and Shane were pretending one of them was the best jrMW while conveniently ignoring Winky wright for years.

5. Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android Manny Pacquiao — The Thurmanator banned Full Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Doesn't matter if Floyd was proven. He called out Sergio, said GGG was an easy fight, and then ducked both when they said let's do it. Floyd ducked prime Pac and now he's ducking Pac again even though he would stand to make 150-200 million dollars. Instead, he's gonna keep doing windows commercials and fighting exhibitions against no hopers. If Floyd thought he could beat Pac without illegal IV fluids, TUEs, and VADA-testing, he'd do it in a heartbeat.

:deal:

6. Pimp C

Pimp C Too Much Motion Full Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Stop it! PBF was at 147 Martinez was at 160.
    What would beating a 42 year old and shot inactive PBF prove to you? It wouldn't make the 1st fight go away nor would it be really counted by anyone with a brain. It would be a money grab and take attention away from other more deserving fighters and fights that could should receive it. PBF-Pac 2 would be bad for the sport. BTW Pac ducked a prime PBF because of random blood testing this has been proven to be fact by Roach.:deal:

7. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    You're one of the biggest cry babies here Lance, you aren't fooling nobody. lol

8. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    IDGAF about what you're trying to prove to Pimp C. The f*** you need validation from me for?

Ph33rknot and George Crowcroft like this.
  9. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Floyd fought at and had belts at 154. Golovkin was at 160. You wanted Golovkin to fight Ward who was at 168. 6 pounds vs. 8 pounds. And Sergio and GGG both said they'd fight Floyd at 154. Ward never said he'd come down to 160.

What? You think Pac hasn't aged since 2015? Pac will STILL be the smaller, more shopworn, and older (ring age) fighter in a rematch. Forget Roach—I'll take Floyd's own words saying he waited until the time was right to fight Pacquiao on top of all the comments he's made about how this fighter should duck that fighter and the fact that he openly told the media that he's keeping Davis from Loma.

10. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Uhhh... Because you quoted me and responded to me and I was responding to you?

:lol:

Just take another knee, little girl. You became a eunuch the day @mirkofilipovic made you bend the knee. Sackless moron.

mirkofilipovic likes this.
  11. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    Like I said, IDGAF about your argument with Pimp C. I have my opinion of Mayweather, he has his and you have yours. DOn't seek validation. And everytime I own yo, you bring up this fantasy you and mirko have about him making take a knee LOL, yet when I ask to show me the post, you disappear. lol

12. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Are you seriously still lost? Or just incapable of following logic? I was responding to you making a comment about me mentioning Floyd. I don't give a **** about what you think so your "validation" is/was certainly not needed. Take a knee again, dummy. I don't need to provide the post because you know exactly what I'm talking about and that's the only thing that matters.

13. IsaL

Oct 7, 2006
    You'll never provide a post because just like most of your posts you are full of s***.

14. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Dont take this on me :deal:

15. Paranoid Android

Jul 21, 2017
    Bro, as long you know, which I know you know.