Why is the lineal champion & 1 man 1 voice bla bla..freezing out AJ

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Degale, Jan 18, 2019.

1. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    It's not 'gay' in a pejorative sense.

Now go and look up what pejorative means and see if you can do better.

2. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    I don't really need to ,im going to just chat about boxing
    Although I have lapsed due to how funny this thread has become

CutThroatFade and Twentyman like this.
  3. Jurgen

Jurgen Pay Per Pudding Advisor banned Full Member

Sep 30, 2016
    Nothing wrong with people having an opinion that excrement on the pecker is wrong - most of the population prefer the George and Danny you know

nurological likes this.
  4. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    You are coming across as a fooking mugwump Toni

CutThroatFade likes this.
  5. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    I don't know what's the more obvious; a homophobe with a picture straight out of a gay dating site, or the homophobe who types in a lisping accent.

Both fairly camp....

6. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Do I detect your pecker smelling of the brown stuff Toni or do you walk like a duck?

7. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Lambaste's Tyson Fury daily over homophobic comments he later apologised for, live on BBC. Comments he recited from the bible, having been brought up a hardline Catholic.

Defend's Anthony Joshua as just being "proud of his race", for calling black men superior to any other race. A comment he made in confidence to another black man, showing he really believe's that black men are superior to any other. You can't get any more racist than that. That's described as Nazism when a white man says as much, but AJ/matchroom swept it under the carpet with no apologies.

Then has a go at a "white guy" for stating AJ was out of order, and the bloke isn't even white. How ****ing funny is that?

Finishes by attempting telling us racial pride and racial superiority are the same thing. A man who can google every pay per view statistic in the history of the sport, can't manage to Google the word superiority.

Ladie's and gentlemen. I present to you, the outrageous, shameless, hilarious, matchroom fanatic, Mr. @TonyHayers

May I be the first to thank him for providing us with the best entertainment the forum has seen since redditgate. An absolute mongo of a chap.

Goodnight and God bless folks! Our work here is done.

8. TonyHayers

Nov 1, 2018
    Ah - course. It's ok to say gay people should be killed because it says so in the Bible. You ok with non Muslims being killed because it says so in the Koran?

9. N17

N17 VIP Member Full Member

Feb 16, 2013
    This content is protected

10. Hattonmad

Hattonmad Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 5, 2009
    Did I say it was okay? You're putting words in my mouth now Tony. You do that a lot actually. Pure desperation.

It's hilariously ironic. After trolling multiple posters every day on here since you made your new account. You only went and managed to troll yourself worse than you've trolled anyone else. Nobody made much of a fuss on here about AJ's racist comments, because we're boxing fans. We generally judge our fighters inside the ring. But in your hopeless, endless, quest to character assassinate Tyson Fury, you unearthed your shameless, pathetic, unconditional matchroom agenda, in all its ugliness. An agenda that goes as far as to support racial supremacy, just to damage limitate the matchroom golden goose. Truly unbelievable. I've never seen the like on this forum.

If the mods have anything about them. They'll ban this clown once and for all. He's been nothing but an irritant for 99% of posters on here. Even those who agree with some of his posts, say he's ridiculous at times. Tonight he's gone one further. Pathetic!

Twentyman likes this.
  11. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    Be careful mate - think Toni may be after sticking his Black & Decker in the mouth next.

12. cfckieran

cfckieran Member Full Member

Jul 6, 2016
    This thread is pure gold :jaja-no:

I don't think I've ever agreed with a post by Cutthroatfade , but fair play Tony is coming off here looking silly after being played like a fiddle.

Jurgen likes this.
  13. Jurgen

Sep 30, 2016
    You have done it now - another 10 pages of Toni posts about to land

cfckieran likes this.
  14. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    So TonyHayers has confirmed himself in this thread as previous forum member Inferno.

Tyson Fury needs to get back to his own ways and start shouting about the Zionist's. He's obviously had a word in the ear by someone hence why he's changed so much. Disappointing.

I don't care about Joshua's comments to Chambers. It doesn't offend me in the slightest but as mentioned by others, there is a double standard because if Fury said it, he would be thrown to the pigs. The fact that TonyHayers *cough* inferno tries to justify this is hilarious.

Sephiroth Rising 7 likes this.
  15. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Talking about racism, as anyone ever seen the Lounge for this website?

It's why I mostly stay away from the General forum these days. MAD!