Why many of you think lomo is scared to fight Pacquiao?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by rayhogan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. rayhogan

rayhogan Dont worry Pac, you wont Full Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Like seriously lomo comments was a 100 percent spot on because let's face reality if lomo fought Pacquiao at either 147 pounds or at 140 pounds? (pac has said he can make 140 pounds with no problem) he won't get credit for the win and that's a fact truth. I read people saying "But broner, Crawford, Garcia are willing to fight Pacquiao." <<<<Well duh because those 3 are looking at the highest payday in their careers and have a name like Pacquiao in their resumes but ignored Pacquiao is declining. Lomo knows he'll get the highest payday in his career vs an old Pacquiao but he's open his eyes and is doing the right thing. Beating an old Pacquiao wont do anything for lomo legacy and that's a fact truth.

mark ant likes this.
  2. mark ant

mark ant Canelo was never athletic Full Member

May 4, 2017
    Loma and Bud are the best fighters in the world now, I`m tired of hearing about Pac.

rodney likes this.
  3. mirkofilipovic

mirkofilipovic ESB Management Full Member

Jan 7, 2014
    Its Loma not Lomo

JL Fighter, Oneirokritis and CST80 like this.
  4. Hayemakers

Hayemakers Member Full Member

Jun 20, 2016
    They dont think that. They are just bitter that Loma gets so much praise from all the boxing experts.

5. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    i dont think hes scared, but i dont think hes honest. i also know why some give him a pass, while making a posting career out of crucifying others for doing similar. world is full of little men fighting little battles. if mikey had said the same thing, those same hypocrites would bury him, all the while talking bout how unbias they are.

Ph33rknot, ellerbe and Pimp C like this.
  6. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    LOl you honestly believe the reason Loma don’t want to fight Pac is because he’s old? That old man just whooped Matthysse, is considered by most as a top 5 WW, is a WW champ, would still make for a great win for anyone, would be by far the best win of his career, would propel him to stardom, make him lots of money.

You think he turn all that down because he had a kind heart and don’t want to beat a legend still at the top somewhat? There’s a reason he’s a favourite over broner, he’s not that past it. Pacs a natural 140, he would ktfo Loma I side 6 at 140. Last 2 natural 140lbers he fought he ktfo.

Let’s be honest, as fast as Pac is with hands and feet and how he comes from all angles, how do you expect him to dodge Pac for 12 rounds? Even Floyd got tagged twice, and had to run and hold all night. If that was Loma getting tagged he’d get ktfo. His power vs Matthyse wasn’t a fluke, he shows same power against Bradley. Lomas chin is soft as shown by linares.

Tomato(e) Can likes this.
  7. DonTyson

DonTyson Active Member Full Member

Dec 2, 2018
    He’s not scared but he’s got everything to lose and not much to gain. Pair this with the fact Pac ain’t completely shot and still can go it’s a big risk for Loma

8. dangerousity

dangerousity Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jan 4, 2005
    He’s got everything to gain. Pac owes a lot of his success to the odlh win and Pac is still the WW champ.

In 20 years time Pac would still be the best win on his record I guarantee that. Pac today would run over the linares Loma just fought.

9. SambaKing1993

SambaKing1993 Don't do it Zachary! Full Member

Sep 17, 2018
    Bob Arum said just last week that Pacquiao wasn't willing to come down to 135lb and that Anatoly didn't fancy the fight at 140lb.

So they bottled it.

10. rayhogan

Aug 26, 2006
    First off it was lucas 3rd ww fight when he fought Pacquiao bro stop it and lucas last 2 fights before fighting Pacquiao was who again? Before fighting at ww? Lucas had 4 big fights lost in his career in which 1 of them was by ko. Lucas easily lost to Danny Garcia. Let's be real lucas already expose himself has a fighter that was never really that good.

Really? An old Pacquiao should be favor over freaking broner bro come on you making it seem like broner is very good in which he is not. Pacquiao even in decline should easily beat broner.

How did Pacquiao look vs Jeff freaking Horn? I rest my case.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
  11. RingKing75

RingKing75 Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Dec 23, 2013
    Because they all want to see him lose.

12. bandeedo

bandeedo VIP Member Full Member

Feb 19, 2007
    i thought he beat him. in america, he would probably have stopped him.

13. rayhogan

Aug 26, 2006
    I thought Pacquiao beat Horn too but in all honesty? Pacquiao didn't look good in that fight in which he look old with no legs.

14. Tomato(e) Can

Tomato(e) Can Emmanuel Dapidran Pacquiao. banned Full Member

Feb 19, 2018
    I love how the Pac haters are saying that Loma would humiliate and have his way with Pac before deciding to take him out... And that's if Pac doesn't quit on his stool first.

:lol:

15. BoyBato

BoyBato Well-Known Member Full Member

Apr 30, 2018
    Im not gonna talk about paydays and legacy but the statement he made was hypocritical considering he just fought an old and smaller man in rigondeux. It would have been understandable if just said its a weight issue that he wont be able fight pac but he shot himself in the foot by choosing the old man card.

Ph33rknot and Manfred like this.