Why no hype behind Canelo/GGG?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GotchaHat, Aug 4, 2022.

1. heerko koois

heerko koois Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Apr 26, 2006
    Not true

C.J. likes this.
  2. The G-Man

The G-Man Boxing Addict Full Member

Jul 24, 2020
    Well at least try to give an argument….

3. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Hardly, I posted about 3 yrs back that I think GGG has nothing to gain by A 3rd fight with Canelo,imo opinion he should retire & not give Canelo the satisfaction of a stoppage. As with Canelo you have no class or respect for the sport of boxing...If you keep on spouting we'll be forced to set lufcrazy on you again, that was most enjoyable....ha ha , so mind ya mowt...

4. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I'm as classy as it gets. But if you act like a punk you'll be treated like one. If you show me respect I'll show you respect. As far as GGG I give him a lot of respect and unlike you I'm not expecting a Canelo stoppage. I expect another close decision, while you expect GGG to be stopped. So you're showing GGG a lot less respect heading into the 3rd match than I am. I know how tough of a fight this is gonna be for Canelo because I don't use age as an excuse like you. If you were a true boxing fan who had class and respect you'd be enthusiastic about this fight and would be getting excited about it and enjoying the ride. Instead you're being a downer and trying to detract from the event which harms the sport.

5. iii

iii Boxing Addict Full Member

May 3, 2016
    Ha ha classy, sorry pumpkin but giving undying support to proven DRUG CHEAT is far from classy, deranged quite possibly lol....no idea, clueless & classless ...

kiwi_boxer and Wizbit1013 like this.
  6. scandcb

scandcb Active Member Full Member

Jun 9, 2020
    Trying to hype up Canelo's record huh?

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  7. The Townsend

The Townsend Zeus. Full Member

Mar 21, 2019
    You should all be hyped to watch one of the greatest Middleweights of all time fight at the age of 40.

Rilz and m.s. like this.
  8. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Golovkin has to take it out of the judges hands if he wants an official win.

BeantownAll and The Townsend like this.
  9. ElCyclon

ElCyclon Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Dec 2, 2012
    ..you don't want to go there.

10. jmb1356

jmb1356 Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 30, 2019
    The odds are against that at his age and fighting at a higher weight for the first time.

I watched the first one at the theater and ordered the second fight. I do not care at all about this third fight. Most likely Canelo wins by a clear and wide UD at this stage in their respective careers.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2022
  11. OvidsExile

OvidsExile At a minimum, a huckleberry over your persimmon. Full Member

Aug 28, 2012
    Did you happen to see a ton of promotion for Ioka vs Nietes?

12. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    If this is true why will Ginger have his back up of the NSAC & Vegas boxing officials to fight him again ?? They robbed Gennadiy TWICE & will do so again if Ginger is still standing at the final bell. I hope & pray that Gennadiy can muster a liver shot like B Hop KO'd Oscar with. Now that really would be KARMA!!!!!

iii and m.s. like this.
  13. C.J.

C.J. Boxings Living Legend revered & respected by all Full Member

Apr 14, 2009
    If the fight was anywhere BUT Vegas with no NSAC influence I'd be ringside!!! Fool me once ? Shame on you, Fool me twice ? Shame on me. I Love boxing but I will not pay to see another robbery which will be on the cards as we all know

The Townsend likes this.
  14. shadow111

shadow111 Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Some fan you are. You refuse to support the biggest fight in boxing? That's not what a real fan does, you're a pretender who's actions harm the sport. Don't ever say you love boxing, that's a lie. If you loved boxing you'd get behind this fight, you'd be backing GGG to beat Canelo. The truth is you're just not confident enough to back GGG after what Canelo did to him 2x.

drenlou likes this.
  15. m.s.

m.s. Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 2, 2010
    I'm myself 100% for this fight because GGG is ready to rumble. I want to see two legends of the sport go at it for all the marbles as well as redemption. That being said, you can't change history, the trend is you can't trust the judging, it's just a fact. All a GGG fan can do is hope for a KO or a clear victory that the judges will give to the true winner, which if it's GGG, it is highly unlikely.