Why Wilder isn't popular in US?

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by baconmaker, May 28, 2017.

1. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    where do you live? not safe here. rockford is one of the top five most dangerous cities in america at the moment.

2. The Long Count

The Long Count Boxing Junkie Full Member

Oct 8, 2013
    Stiverne was a decent amateur with wins over Price and Helenius. But his pro resume is dismal and he hasn't been in good shape since forever. Disgraceful he's the mando again. He's borderline a top 40 heavy at this point.

3. alexthegreatmc

alexthegreatmc Sound logic and reason. You're welcome! Full Member

Sep 10, 2013
    I Can't speak for everyone but I don't like him because his style sucks and he comes off as fake.

Nationality doesn't mean ****.

Jacques81 likes this.
  4. Jacques81

Jacques81 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Oh. I'm in Iowa. You're right about some cities in Illinois for sure

5. BlizzyBlizz

BlizzyBlizz VIP Member Full Member

Jun 25, 2013
    We have many sports here. It isn't that he isn't popular, it's just that your countries only have soccer and boxing lmao. So you think that your fighters are popular but they aren't. Only amongst your own.

6. Jacques81

Jacques81 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Not only is he not popular, He's rather unpopular, actually

7. latineg

latineg user of dude wipes Full Member

Jun 4, 2009
    I think it's because too many view him as a powerful heavyweight that only fights guys him and his team are positive he can beat,, while then coming off like a total idiot talking like he is the next Ali. People of HONOUR hate that Shyte.

I personally think the army should put him in hand cuffs and leg irons, drag him to the UK and force him to fight AJ for free.

If he beats AJ then I think he should start getting way more attention along with top notch pay days. (Assuming he keeps fighting the best out there, lol)

If he gets sparked out in less than 4 rounds the army should force him to pay for his travel expenses to the UK. While surrounding him taunting him repeatedly shouting "bomb squad!" until he has a nervous break down and admits he was taking advantage of the boxing fans for too long. While in tears.

And a pack of elders should band together and give that younger brother of his a ROYAL ass kicking to smarten him the hell up while helping to prevent future criminal acts by this hoodlum. That should happen regardless if Donkey sparks out AJ. That's just to protect the future of society from that idiot bully of a younger brother he has.

If Trump really wanted to please the American people he would heed these suggestion.

BCS8 and Mr Icaman like this.
  8. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    It's only a few of you clowns who say this. Floyd Mayweather syndrome lol...

9. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    Just admit its because he hasn't fought the top guys while having so many fights, Blizzy, would it kill you???

The public knows he hasn't beat the elite guys yet.

If he beats the elite guys he will become a huge star, if he doesn't he won't.

10. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    Hey, try not to forget that I'm joking around as well as being serious when I hate on Wilder.

I do however believe that Wilder hasn't fought the top guys yet as that's true. I enjoy teasing the dudes that have a problem saying anything negative about Wilder because its funny imo.

If that's wrong then I'm a bad dude and I deserve a spanking with a iron boot.

But don't be surprised if it doesn't stop me Blizzy!!!!!!

11. BlizzyBlizz

Jun 25, 2013
    Nobody cares if you criticize Wilder. It's only here where he gets criticized lol...

12. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    It is a complete mystery to me why Deonkey cannot even sell out his own living room for his latest "defence"

Who would have thought that an uncoordinated, ex basketball player, with the chin of Amir Khan and the boxing fundamentals of Julius Long would not be catching fire?

He has his WWE strap whilst fighting the stiff opposition, and I put the emphasis on stiff. He really should be a lot more popular.

Mr Icaman and Jacques81 like this.
  13. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    Well good then, lol,

That skinny legged coward that only fights guys he is confident he can beat!!!

****ing ****ing ****in ****er!!!!!

14. latineg

Jun 4, 2009
    Yeah, I'm kinda impressed that he is not more popular. I thought the public was more gullible and would eat his words up way more then they have.

destruction likes this.
  15. ForemanJab

ForemanJab Deus Vult Full Member

May 8, 2014
    I think people just realize his boxing skills are very mediocre and he has a fraudulently padded record.
    He also just comes across as a delusional, arrogant idiot who thinks he's a lot better than he actually is. Making outlandish statements that he'd KO Joe Louis, beat Ali and Mike Tyson is jealous of him is not going to endear him to anyone other than a small group of diehard fanboys.

BCS8 and Jacques81 like this.