Whyte accepts 20% if there's no alternative.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by lufcrazy, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Dannymita

Dannymita Boxing Addict Full Member

Jan 21, 2019
    Different scenario...I'm on 34k a year ..Whyte will probably pocket £8 million on a good year.

And no bias here...I don't approve of any fighter who fails a test..but fury has the belt whytes in line for...but how did fury not pay his dues...he worked his way to the top...beat the man in the division....then had his huge fall... He came back a few years later and still had name value from being the man who dethroned Klitschko...and he won a title back..he's the champ...they will make a ****load of money...and whytes not that good...he will make a fortune and if he wins he would have the right to call the shots and make far more...don't see a problem personally

It's cos he's cashing out and wants as much money as possible...it's a pity this heavyweight era is **** really

Col Mortimer and Wizbit1013 like this.
  2. Ted Stickles

Ted Stickles Boxing Addict Full Member

Jun 24, 2007
    Whyte is one savvy negotiator lol

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    Okay so tell me who did Fury beat to fight a Wilder?
    Did he earn it?

If Fury for several years has said he doesnt cate about money why doesnt he give whyte a bit more percentage? Either way fury will still make 50 or 30 per cent more than Whyte?

Fury came from money so why doesnt he give a bit more to whyte who came from a poor background? To get the fight done? He would end up giving the same percentage to ruiz or helenius??! So why not have some credibility by fighting a legit top 5 guy and improve your resume?

Fury already has tens of millions. He will still make millions from this fight because its the biggest fight outside of usyk and aj. So why doesnt he sacrifice 15 per cent of purse for whyte??? He said he doesnt care about money? And why does care about money more???

Lots of bias with you, be honest. Again...
    You make 34K a year, why makes 8 million, footballers make 100 million so what? Its out if context.

fury makes 10s of millions, why cant Fury sacrifice? Why does it have to be whyte ??? 80/20 thats already 4 times as much as whyte? Why?

Whyte has a higher WBC status and ranking than helenius or ruiz. And 80/20 is what helenius or ruiz would get.

so many excuses for Fury. Tell me what fury did to earn wbc title shot.

4. Dannymita

Jan 21, 2019
    Fury was the man who beat the man who never lost his title in the ring.....when he came back Wilders team tried capitalising on his name value which is how fury got the fight and that bit them in the ass

Whytes bin mandatory for 3 years and that's his own fault .he shoots himself in the foot pricing himself out of the fights that'd make him a champion...you could say it's him knowing his worth...I say it's him cashing out .he's been ppv for years .he should never have been pov.... In any other era I don't even think he would be a contender...

N who gives a **** about there upbringings..Whyte already has millions and millions.....fury is the champion ...Whyte isn't.... If he wants the belt go n get it ....he's cashing out....he wants Megabucks to get his ass beat...that's the long and short of it

Are you dillian whyte..is that why your trying to make out I have a bias? I have no horse in this race...you'd just think cos you've finally had your mandatory forced which should have happened years ago ..why don't you just agree to the fight...make alot more as a world champion won't he

Wizbit1013 likes this.
  5. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Doesnt matter if you think whyte deserved to be PPV or not... people still bought it. Justifiable.

People bought it in the millions. You gonna tell them how to spend their money? These are UK citizens.

Fury on the other hand sold 9500 tickets across two fights nobody cares to watch him, facts. So the population agree with my opinion. No commercial value there.

he ran away from UK like a little girl because he didnt have the popularity he wanted. His own words.

Okay so you dont want to admit it, but Fury didnt earn his shot. Wilder didnt fight his mandatories, he ducked and delayed them.

you are happy for fury to earn more than he is worth , not happy for whyte to earn what he is owed.

you think whyte who fought rivas and parker and povetkin as voluntaries is a guy with “cash out mentality” when no other heavyweight in history has fought the same level of competition as whyte for no title shot.

6. ArseBandit

ArseBandit Boxing Junkie Full Member

Apr 22, 2012
    @CST80 Do us a favour and shut @Aydamn up for another week or two.

Furious, Koli55, MrBarry465 and 2 others like this.
  7. Dannymita

Jan 21, 2019
    **** me your boring lol

Why won't your boy fight for the title for the split? It's like he wants to whinge he's been mandatory for 3 years with no title shot...it's there for him..take it

Fury earned his shot in the first place when he fought wlad......like I said..wilder ****ed up ..he cherry picked fury when he was back out of his lay off and lost.

I'm not telling UK fans how to spend their money dillian.... I'm telling Whyte to take his cut and go for the world heavyweight championship.

I don't like paying ppv for any fighter..but in the long history of ppv fighters...dillian whyte sure as **** isn't ppv...and neither is 3/4s of the matchroom cack Eddie hearn has on ppv.

I liked you better when povetkin knocked you out and you ****ed off for 3 months lol

navigator and Wizbit1013 like this.
  8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    2.5 Million PPVs

two and a half MILLION PPVs

2,500,000 PPVs

And thats not a PPV star? Okay Danny. Ive been baited enough by you today good luck with your life and your 34k a year.

Dannymita likes this.
  9. Dannymita

Jan 21, 2019
    Ppv should be reserved for special fighters....not ****in dillian whyte...and matchroom brainwashing the British public into believing the likes of Whyte ,bellew and co are ppv ...doesn't make them good enough to be on ppv.

Thanks dillian...I will enjoy my 34k a year ...good luck with the Megabucks you earn getting twatted by fury.

navigator, Wizbit1013 and Jackstraw like this.
  10. Jason Gordon

Jason Gordon Active Member banned Full Member

Sep 26, 2021
  11. UmarIFLUmar

UmarIFLUmar Boxing Addict banned Full Member

Jan 8, 2021
    If Whyte doesn't agree to fight Fury for a career high payday, and a chance to become heavyweight champion he might as well just retire.

Like whats the alternative? Reschedule the Wallin fight for no belts and a fraction of the money. Whyte is either the dumbest guy in boxing or the worst advised.

Even if he loses to Fury he's young enough to rebuild and work his way into another mandatory spot. Losing to Fury and Joshua is hardly the end of the world.

Dannymita likes this.
  12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    If Fury fought someone else the split would still be 80/20. So why duck Whyte?

80/20 against helenius and ruiz... or the Number 1 WBC contender for three years. The WBC interim Champion. Top 5 ranked Heavyweight across the board. The man who sells out 20k arenas and millions of PPV buys.... its a no brainer for generating more money than Ruiz or Helenius. The british would be up for it for sure.

Give Whyte 35 per cent and get the deal over the finish line or go give 80/20 to another lower ranked guy and be a duck all your life.

Where is this legacy Fury is building?

Wilder x3
    Pianeta
    Schwarz
    Seferi
    Wallin

Klitckho was 7 years ago now. His last decent opponent.

13. UmarIFLUmar

Jan 8, 2021
    Nice try. Whyte has the offer on the table and 2 options. Sign it or duck.

Dannymita and Wizbit1013 like this.
  14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Nice try. Only person ducking is Fury.

*Negotiation* *Fair valuation* some terms to add to your limited dictionary that only includes *duck* and *troll*

15. UmarIFLUmar

Jan 8, 2021
    Is a record payday not a fair valuation? Forget about split % for a second. If a boxer is offered more money than they've ever been before, on a bigger stage than they've ever fought on before, and they say no thanks and walk away what does that say to you?

For what it's worth I think Whyte is just playing hard ball and will accept the 20%. If he doesn't though he deserves all the stick that will come his way because it'll be the second world title fight he's side stepped in favour of easier opposition.

Wizbit1013 and Dannymita like this.