Whyte and Miller will slaughter Wilder

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Vykus, Dec 2, 2018.

1. sparta

sparta Well-Known Member Full Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Lol I'm no fanboy of wilder, that I can assure, but he stops both white & miller, this is a game of styles.
    Anthony Joshua is different story, stick with the program.

2. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    Both Ortiz & fury never been stopped, that's how questionable their chin is. Miller is unproven, white been sparked by a green Joshua. Wilder stops the both of them, none of them have the skill, power or experience to beat prime wilder.

3. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    How did Ortiz have a reputation for a questionable chin,had been knocked down prior to Wilder?
    I’ve always maintained that whilst Wilder does have undoubted power,imo Wladimir Klitschko is one of the heaviest hitters of all time though admittedly it’s hard to compare the two since one is technically perfect and the other just uses brute force and regularly hits guys behind the ear as Tyson often did.
    Who else punches from down near his ankles ending up at head height,ive never seen anyone punch like that and it’s a scary thought that if he learned some technique by planting the feet and pivoting I’m not sure anyone would get back up?
    I reckon most would be deadly if the all started windmilling but ny decent boxer would of had that coached out of em.
    Wlads power imo was as deadly as Wilders,I’ll never forget him rocking Povetkin and nearly knocking him over with his jab alone,dirty tactics aside it looked like a man and boy in there,sure Wilder can get the KO any time he lands but his conventional punches don’t have the same pop on em as Wlad or maybe even AJ.

Whatever happens now can we let up on the Wilder hate as he’s proved he’s top three material now with his last few opponents and say what you like about his technique,his heart and mental state is absolutely incredible to go into these fights knowing he’s always gonna get outboxed and just to have the mental belief to hang there up to the final bell and know that he can get the KO after 11 rounds of boxing is crazy stuff indeed and his tenacity should be applauded imo.

4. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    That’s what I thought and this is how fickle boxing is cause one more second in that 12th round and Wilder wins and everyone says Fury took the fight too soon lol.
    I’ve hated on Wilder in the past due to his resume but I’ve never hated on the guys ability in as much as I’ve always said the guy is so tenacious which makes up for his lack of technique,his unorthodox ways is what makes him a nightmare to fight as both Ortiz and Fury probably thought they were gonna win easy at the half way mark and then just one punch from the guy turns the fight on its head.
    Dillian Whyte I’m a big fan of and after that shoulder injury from the AJ fight he’s now back to full fitness and he looks great imo,Chisora this time won’t even be competitive imo.
    I actually give Whyte a good chance against Wilder though I believe he’d have to KO Wilder before Wilder KOs him,don’t see Whyte being able to win on points and avoid that right hand for twelve rounds but I could see him dropping Wilder via a body shot.
    Miller I actually cannot stand the guy and I think there has to be a reason why they’ve not put him in with anyone yet,so far his size alone has got this far but imo Wilder would get him out in quick fashion.

What do you think about Whyte,do you not give him a 40% chance of winning?Wilder and Fury was a genuine 50/50 fight and so it showed,I’m one of the few that thinks a draw was a fair decision I think.

5. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Ive always maintained that Wilder had very good power, ive even be so kind to compare it to legend Tommy Hearns how it cracks like a whip out the end of his fists, but you have to be objective. Fury has a weak chin, its why he completely changed his style after being bowled over by Pajkic and Cunningham. Apart from Wilder, Ortiz has never faced anyone who can throw a punch his entire career, feel free to try and name one. A 43 and 45 year old in the last fights of their career with very modest KO ratios were the biggest threats he faced. When you look at how Wilders power would effect Whyte and Miller, you have to look at fighters with comparable chins, Stiverne, Duhuapas and Arreola, not the glass jaws hes put away. If Wilder couldnt put these guys away on their level, hes going to have a very rough time stepping up with Whyte or Miller.

Angler Andrew likes this.
  6. Angler Andrew

Jun 28, 2016
    Asking a lot on here lol to be objective,Ortiz I never did understand the clamour around him based off him beating Jennings?
    Think it was touch n go him competing due to his high blood pressure n all,Wilder made a career fighting the Spilkas,Molinas and Arroelas of this world and it seems like Miller has taken note of this as he fights similar opponents who just about have a recognisable name but all a e basically 80/20 type opposition.
    AJ has fought Whyte,Wlad,Parker,Povetkin and Breazeale who also has a good chin,their one shared opponent in Molina tested Wilder and got blasted away by AJ so I take your point about him looking powerful against those guys.

Vykus likes this.
  7. Reppin501

Reppin501 The People's Champ Full Member

Apr 26, 2010
    Lmao...jeezus, no way you believe that

8. Vykus

Vykus ɹoolɟ ǝɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ʍǝᴉʌ ǝɥʇ Full Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Its not a hate thing, i dont hate Wilder at all, hes great for the division and a genuine contender/threat. Apart from Joshua, hes the best puncher there is. Simply those who manage and orchestrate his career, ive seen and heard enough of their BS throughout my life to understand whats going on, and when people propagate it, i call it out. Very simply, Whyte KOed Browne, Wilder KOed Szpilka, Joshua Koed Martin, Miller KOed Dinu, Fury KOed Cunningham etc, its not a great achievement at that level. Yet Whyte vs Parker UD, Joshua vs Parker UD, Wilder vs Fury SD, Fury vs Wlad UD etc.. When you start fighting at this level, especially against guys with as sturdy as chins as Whyte and Miller, your going to get tested. Miller is yet to have a big fight, but hes calling them all out and waiting patiently, all he can do is fight the next best available in the meantime, which is world title challengers and for potential titles. I dont think Wilder will be able to stop Whyte or Miller, or stand up to their body shots.

9. sparta

Feb 4, 2008
    I give white 30% chance vs wilder, I think he will try out box him from the outside and keep away from range, still won't be enough as he ain't that good of a boxer to stop wilder from pressing and landing those big shots, he don't have the head movement fury has and if his ego gets the better of him at times and tries to exchange he be lights out quick.
    Fury josh & usyk the only guys that can beat wilder.

10. Salty Dog

Salty Dog My name is Buck and I'm here to... Full Member

Sep 5, 2008
    :clap:

CST80 likes this.
  11. Aston Villa

Aston Villa Active Member banned Full Member

Nov 22, 2011
    I would bet Whyte would cripple Wilder within 6, totally wrong style for him. Wilders little body would cave in with the body work of Whyte

lewis gassed and Angler Andrew like this.