Whyte dropped a massive bollock by not facing AJ...

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Brixton Bomber, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Jacdaniel

Jacdaniel New Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2019
    Whyte gets underestimated again and again, yet he keeps winning. Only 1 defeat almost 5 years ago now.

He’s defeated a bunch of iron chinned opponents.

Whyte causes any HW trouble.
    AJ has a glass jaw and Whyte could take advantage. He has more power than feather fisted Fury so he has a chance there.

2. LoadedGlove

LoadedGlove Boxing Addict Full Member

Dec 6, 2019
    With the greatest of respect, when did AJ run from Whyte ?

3. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    When AJ lowballed Whyte witth an offer he knew Whyte would refuse.... in an event where AJ would have made a lot of money from regardless. Had he made a reasonable offer, Whyte would have taken it immediately and the fight would have been on.

But AJ and Co. had other plans.

I personally have done this myself to other people... when I dont want to do a job, I offer a high price knowing they will reject. I ducked a job, because I didnt wanna do it.

It works... you try it one day, I bet you it works.

4. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    He didn’t. It seems odd that everyone seems to have forgotten Joshua has already rendered Whyte unconscious.

5. lefthook82

lefthook82 Boxing Addict Full Member

May 1, 2009
    Including Whyte it seems. I don't understand how you can be so lippy about a boxer that absolutely splattered you

6. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Because Whyte splattered AJ in the AMS.

A fight is a fight, and AJ says its 1:1

Anyways Whyte may be WBC champ soon as Wilder vacates to franchise... so a unification with AJ sounds enticing... who is the donkey now?

7. Wizbit1013

Wizbit1013 Drama go, and don't come back Full Member

Mar 17, 2018
    Joshua has never ducked anyone to his credit
    Whyte just thought he was worth more and even when they renegotiated he still was unhappy
    Money before legacy

8. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    And easily too. Whyte has fought himself back into contention well and improved as a fighter since but that doesn’t rewrite history...I’d back AJ to splatter him again.

9. TonyHayers

TonyHayers Well-Known Member banned Full Member

Nov 1, 2018
    Oh yeah, I’m not saying there would never be cause for a rematch. But by virtue of either just being plain better than Whyte or being someone he’s not faced yet then Wilder, Fury, Usyk, Hunter, Pulev and Ortiz are all ahead of him.

ryanm8655 and Brixton Bomber like this.
  10. Journey Man

Journey Man Journeyman always. Full Member

Aug 22, 2009
    He didn't "splatter" him he won when they were both raw novices. It means nothing. Nil. When they fought with experience, there was only one winner and it wasn't competitive other than one round.

11. Hurrikeen

Hurrikeen Member Full Member

May 30, 2014
    You might want to reconsider making comments like this when the entire forum is inundated with your Pro-Whyte propaganda to the point where it appears your that far up his arse you can taste his previous meal.

I agree the OP is pure hyperbole and that it would be silly to judge Whyte on his performance vs Wach given everything that was going on in the background leading up to the fight. Judge Whyte on his recent form and whoever his next fight will be - hopefully one of Pov v Hunter but we may well see a rematch there.

As as for this whole AJ ducking Whyte nonsense - give over. There's enough trolling on this forum as it is. Remember, Whyte wasn't AJ's mandatory - it would have been a voluntary defence and therefore merely offering Whyte the opportunity to take AJ's belts at the time, coupled with £6-7m in his back pocket for good measure despite having already being dismantled by AJ in Pros a few years ago, was generous enough.

Whyte needs to build again after the last couple of fights where was floored by Rivas and struggled against Wach. I do believe he can back up to his best though and when he is he can be dangerous - but let's not overhype him. His best wins - literally - are going life and death with Chisora & Parker.

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    The 6 or 7 million offered by AJ wasnt the issue it wasthe rematch clause if Whyte wins he is the man and he should command the LION share of the rematch Anyways if Whyte got dismantled and he aint jack why is AJ and you worried about Whyte winning?

how many more pickings out there for AJ to get a pay day with the top guys locking themselves out? dillian is a big fight... AJ gonna quibble over a pesky rematch clause? hearn is the one who suggested the idea of reverse splits

quite frankly the only person here talking out of their arse is yourself.... you chat so much ****... Whute never got floored by Rivas he tripped juts like AJ never got wobbled by Povetkin he lost balance

Unlike Hunter who was held up by the ropes against Povetkin... I can see the difference because ive been to the opticians

You can hate Whyte al you want 2020 will be his year and he will continue to beat the top guys

Doesnt bother me or Whyte if you wanna cry and insult and berrate him Whyte got to where he was without your years

13. ryanm8655

ryanm8655 Boxing Addict Full Member

Oct 23, 2008
    I’m sorry @Aydamn ive had to put you on ignore. You’re mental...

Wizbit1013 and Twentyman like this.
  14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    You laugh at me because im different i laugh at you because you are all the same

i was mental apparently 6 months ago then all my predictions came right..

15. DON1

DON1 ICEMAN Full Member

Apr 6, 2006
    100%