Whyte: "I saw Klitschko knock Wilder out (not down)"

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Boxing2019, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Boxing2019

Boxing2019 If you want peace, prepare war. Full Member

Jul 22, 2019
    Heres the reason why Wilder has always ducked Klitschko.

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has continued to bait WBC world champion Deontay Wilder.

Whyte, who holds the WBC's interim-title and is currently the mandatory challenger to the belt, claims that he witnessed Wladimir Klitschko drilling Wilder completely unconscious during a sparring session in training camp.

Klitschko, who ruled the heavyweight division for a decade and eventually retired in 2017 after back to back defeats, had used Wilder, Whyte and unified champion Anthony Joshua as sparring partners.

https://photo.*******.com/uploads/wilder-klitschko.jpg

Whyte states that he got sent home from the camp after getting very rough with Klitschko during a sparring session.

"I was just trying to learn, and then I saw him knocking people out. I was thinking 'you ain't f--king knocking me out.' I went in there and I went after him," Whyte explained to Sky Sports.

"He broke Sexton's nose. I said 'nah. Woah, you're not knocking me out. I'm coming'. I went in there and started roughing him up and having a proper fight with him. I got sent home for that."

One of the boxers that Whyte claims to have seen get knocked out cold by Klitschko, is the unbeaten Wilder.

"I've seen him getting knocked out," said Whyte. "Wladimir knocked him out.

"He knew what happened. He had his hands up. He was roughing Wlad up, bringing the smoke, and he was going wild. Wlad backs up, changes his footwork, feinting, feinting, jabs to the body, throws that feint jab, left hook. Wilder had his hands up, he was gone.

"It wasn't no knockdown, he was knocked cold. Properly twitching as well. That's why they probably didn't want him to fight Wlad, because Wlad was going to fight him as a pro and Wilder never fancied it the whole time."

lefthandlead likes this.
  2. GeorgeDeservesAMedal

GeorgeDeservesAMedal Member banned Full Member

Nov 14, 2018
    wilder got a dose of his own medicine in the power department (Actually a stronger dose) and was completely in over his head in the skill department. Any version of Wlad knocks out wilder. ESPECIALLY prime Wlad. Too much strength, pop and IQ for wilder to contend with.

lefthandlead likes this.
  3. Boxing Prospect

Boxing Prospect Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

May 10, 2012
    So that's why Whyte is so desperate to face him huh...

lefthandlead likes this.
  4. IsaL

IsaL VIP Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2006
    Vlad had gotten KO how many times, and by who?

22JM likes this.
  5. madballster

madballster VIP Member Full Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Lots of guys but not Wilder. I agree with your point. Seems Purrity, Sanders and Brewster were a clear cut above Wilder.