Whyte V Wach

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by Heisenberg, Nov 26, 2019.

1. PaddyGarcia

PaddyGarcia Trivial Annoyance Gold Medalist Full Member

Feb 13, 2014
    That's me being cynical. If I force myself to be optimistic then I'd say: The competitive ones are both absolutely top end fights, no doubt about that. Hrgovic's is at least a step up I guess. Little in your 2nd fight for Majidov is fine. Whye's fight is poor but ultimately filler I suppose.

Keeping Quigg-Caroll would have been ideal.

2. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    And that's why the fans turn up in the hundreds of thousands to watch Whyte .....and the butthurt haters stay outside in the cold texting UKAD for Whyte's B sample...

...that nobody "official" has even asked for...

lol... just.. lol

3. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Even as a filler, Whyte vs Wach is just terrible. Not happy about it at all.. but ultimately... the PPV main card is the main story here... in a manner that no PPV to date... has been.

AJ was on top of the world before being dethroned by an obese short Mexican... and the whole world needs to see this comeback, win or lose for AJ... it's a very curious watch.

4. Saintpat

Saintpat Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 26, 2009
    D Side vs. B Sample.

Jurgen likes this.
  5. themaster999

themaster999 Well-Known Member Full Member

Oct 7, 2015
    The hush job on Dillian The Lone Sample Whytes UKAD findings is disgraceful mate.

Jurgen and Brixton Bomber like this.
  6. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    I've an awful feeling AJ will be roided to the gills out there and will wipe Ruiz out. I really, really hope not.

7. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Well, I seem to be the only one who understands the reasoning for the "hush job", being confidentiality and all.

They'll call me Naive etc. and I'm okay with that.

Whyte is clean imo. I look forward to his future fight.

I wonder how much PEDs do for you anyway? I mean he was tested before and after the fight, and through camp.. so how do PEDs help him? If they werent even there except for some adverse finding 5 weeks out, that we know little of??

PEDs cant be the reason Whyte is who he is today. Sorry.

#TeamWhyte

8. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Yeah the PED conspiracy talk has become really nauseating. Mainly because of a lack of any evidence/documentation, which really grinds my gears.

So will this be the excuse if AJ wins lol, saw it coming.

Scissors likes this.
  9. PaddyGarcia

Feb 13, 2014
    Nah, I won't be using it as an excuse unless he fails a test. If he suddenly looks a lot better than in the last fight in somewhere as sketchy as Saudi I'll say it makes me suspicious, that's all.

Aydamn likes this.
  10. Twentyman

Twentyman You dog nonce! banned Full Member

Apr 20, 2016
    [url]https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/doping-cheating-winter-olympics-microdosing-testosterone-steroids-2018-2[/url]

11. TheRevAshton

TheRevAshton Member Full Member

Dec 12, 2018
    S*** fight - but considering the amount of "Tune-Ups" Fury gives himself i'm sure we can let Dillian off with this one!

DW via KO - he's gonna wach him whyte on the chin.. quite proud of that one actually

12. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    Dillian The Body Snatcher Whyte giving his thoughts on his up and coming bout:
    This content is protected

13. anjawnaymiz

anjawnaymiz Can we get Ivan Dychko some momentum Full Member

Sep 6, 2008
    If whyte can’t get wach out of there at this stage then it won’t do him any favours, Povetkin and bakole managed it

14. Aydamn

Jul 31, 2018
    What if he puts him down Horizontally? Will you take 5 minutes out of your 365 Hate on Whyte program, to show a bit of acknowledgement?

Not that you matter. Just curious....

Trust me... if Bakole can do it... Whyte will do it better. For damnnnnnnnn sure son.

15. Max Thunder

Max Thunder Proud member of the Cult of Vikings Full Member

Apr 25, 2017
    This content is protected