Whyte Vs Chisora 2

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by S.K, Jul 31, 2017.

Who wins in a rematch?

Poll closed Aug 30, 2017.
  1. Whyte KO

7 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. Whyte Points

21 vote(s)
    55.3%
  3. Chisora KO

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  4. Chisora Points

5 vote(s)
    13.2%
  1. kevinreid001

kevinreid001 Punchdrunk101 Full Member

Nov 1, 2012
    Yeah a novice but in market terms even at that point he was well known. Very well promoted marketed etc. Whyte and chisora are not. U could then twist it well mcgregor ultimate novice not even one fight but sell crazy amounts because he is marketed and promoted well through social media and publicity. Fact is if he does a ppv with chisora whyte and it isn't a massive stacked undercard it will flop he could put Joshua out against any person world in 3 weeks ppp would pay Its all about media market ability publicity and social media. Facebook was meltdown build up haye bellew cause haye is well know a no loads on it who don't like boxing they paid to watch it. Whyte and chisora be lucky get 500k each even taht widely optimistic

S.K likes this.
  2. On_The_Ropes

On_The_Ropes Active Member Full Member

Jan 3, 2016
    I don't think it would sell very well as a PPV, neither Whyte or Chisora or PPV stars unless they have the right dance partner, i.e Haye, Joshua, Bellew or Tyson.

3. Plaza

Plaza Member Full Member

Jul 30, 2017
    With a quality undercard I would pay the ppv... I was at the MEN Arena in December and this was so.much better than the main event... Easily sell out and Eddie hearn would put a great show on... It makes sense for the fans but a big risk for whyte as he could have so easily lost last time out

4. destruction

destruction Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Mar 26, 2009
    Chisora won the first fight by 2 points and should have got the UD. Only one guy was getting buzzed in there and it was Whyte.

Its the best time for a rematch for both guys in terms of payday. I think a rematch would also go to the decision but I think Whyte would win it. I think Whyte is showing a lot of seriousness now and dedication about the sport, and I think Chisora can only be as good as he was before...which was not good enough in the eyes of the judges....

So a rematch would be a Whyte UD by 3-4 points.