Whyte vs Stiverne WBC Final Eliminator Announced

Discussion in 'British Boxing Forum' started by yesihavearm2, Dec 21, 2016.

1. bbjc

bbjc Boxing Addict Full Member

Feb 25, 2012
    One thing i ll say about whyte is at least hes up for a challenge. In a division where everyone seems to want to avoid each other. A bit like chisora in his younger days in that respect.

I m slowly going from being a hater to slowly becoming a fan of his. Also think he d at least be competetive with anyone out there atm. Wouldnt win them all but no ones getting a free ride from him. Good fight for him...wins it and hes right back in the mix.

At the time thought him and joshua were finished with. But if dillon can keep winning. Theres no reason it cant happen again down the line. Dillon doesnt look good enough to beat him but with him not being able to lie down to pretty much anyone unlike half the division...he could actually be the one to beat him or at least cause problems again.

2. emallini

emallini Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Mar 16, 2008
    Easy work for Bermane

3. JohnH

JohnH Member Full Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Does this mean we'll get to see Chisora vs Allen ?

4. I Shot JR

I Shot JR Boxing Junkie Full Member

Feb 17, 2012
    I'd agree that at least Whyte seems to want to his progress his career and take decent fights. Chisora is certainly Euro level still so Stiverne would be a step up. That said, I see a lot of fighters trying to position themselves with the WBO to have a crack at Parker who is arguably the weakest of the belt holder in the division.

5. Dragon Punch

Dragon Punch Boxing Addict Full Member

Sep 15, 2012
    Stiverne is better then Whyte - he will stop him. I doubt it happens as its a silly route to go down for Dillian really. Even if he was to get a shot at Wilder he will likely have to go to the states and he will be brutally KO'd for not great money. I think he should be going down the WBA route and try to capitalise on the mess in that organisation and try to grab one of there seemingly 2 belts and then cash out versus AJ or Haye if possible.