Wilder " Bronze Bomber " vs Breazeale " Trouble "

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by GALVATRON, Mar 6, 2019.

1. BoxingPurest

BoxingPurest Active Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2019
    is this a troll comment?

305th likes this.
  2. greenhornet

greenhornet Boxing Addict Full Member

Nov 14, 2016
    nope.

3. BoxingPurest

BoxingPurest Active Member Full Member

Mar 6, 2019
    but to your benefit if its not Wilder does leave himself open when he punches, I've seen the man buzzed in several fights. But man can he punch, just can't see Brezeale winning this fight off of what ive seen of him. But it is heavyweight boxing and you never know!

don owens and de Morhalle like this.
  4. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Hard to tell when Breazeales wearing shoes and wilder may be wearing high heels??? I don't know what goes with a black dress and leather jacket ?

Breazeale is 6'7.5 as far a I know.

don owens likes this.
  5. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Hes also finally got a new trainer and one that understands making ones own style work for them.

IF Breazeale can just refine some things and come in shape we will have a fight and possible upset though one that's really NOT as big as many think.

People have to understand wilder is closer to Breazeale then wilder is to Joshua which isn't even close,they are miles apart in ability. the new trainer COULD really be a possible deciding factor here,one i cant see though bc hes never been with Virgil ,so ?

Not a big fan of getting a new trainer if a big fight is next ,but in this case its got to work and cant hurt.

de Morhalle likes this.
  6. pow

pow Boxing Addict Full Member

Apr 26, 2014
    In this scenario you are suggesting Brezeale is even taller than the video suggests.

As far as is reported they are both 6"7 or 2.01m.

7. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    @de Morhalle

de Morhalle likes this.
  8. de Morhalle

de Morhalle Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2018
    Quality points in this post the most in-depth Wilder Breazeale breakdown I've seen . So many people are writing this off and not looking at the tactical situation and the problems Breazeale can bring .

minemax and GALVATRON like this.
  9. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    For the benefit of everyone on this forum, the majority believe Wilder lost that fight, and the mexican judge got it wrong despite what the official record says.

The real boxing fans know who won that fight. So between us real boxing fans we can ignore the clearly corrupt, bogus officiating that typically surrounds WBC sanctioned events, because the WBC suck dick all day long.

10. Aydamn

Aydamn Dillian Da Dissappointment Full Member

Jul 31, 2018
    I hope Breazeale knocks him out, I really do.

Wilder needs ejecting and the WBC need disbanding, and Finkel needs to be marooned on an Island with no vegetation.

11. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    That's the problem people want to call it a mismatch but don't want to actually use what is what both do or has faced so far ? :shakehead:

de Morhalle likes this.
  12. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    Final thought :

Breazeale is in shape...could be 254 ...could be 245 ? Who knows.

Going outside what I posted Breazeale has Wilders state of mind to a tee very shakeable guy needs to talk ...ALOT with details I thought most weren't paying attention to ,( he WAS )

Anyone really thinking Breazeale has ever been afraid of Wilder hasn't really been in a confrontation bc he doesn't even consider Wilder a ability to get over on him. I see countless U.s And most U.K channels ( who aren't really used to guys like wilder) suggest Breazeale is shook? If brushing this guy off and smiling while predicting a rnd 3 K.O is afraid while calling him Hype job since 2017 is Afraid ,theres a severe lack of understanding of the term.

No, hes not and Breazeale' s attitude and recent showing is all the more likely he actually finishes wilder off. and gets back to that early Breazele who was lighter and decent combos and movement .

first time ive seen Breazeale was the Mansour fight .

You know what Breazeale said pre fioght interview? He said he was going to easily K.O an old man.

little did he know that old man put up decent fight and the southpaw pressure got a flash knock down too.

guess what happened real soon after that? Breazeale hit him so hard fractured his jaw line. and learned a lesson top not underestimate anyone .

Did he really learn it there though?

Nope.

Going into his toughest fight with Izu he was overweight and said he never heard of Izu nor saw footage ,one would thionk the Aj fight made him learn.

Guess what ? he still beat Parker's bigger stronger stable mate.

Now I find it hard to believe with a new coach whos going and has instilled proper mechanics/game plan /knowledge of why .. .diet /etc.....hes going to be so easy here ?

The truth is I pegged Breazeale a future threat to klitschko in 2016 even after that fight. This was before AJ really made a mark and that's another prediction coming true now .

I also saw Wilder in his very early days and said hes NOT a threat to Klitschko but would make a good name on his resume ,this was around 2010.

Im pretty sure when I line stuff up it ALMOST always happens .

This tells me Breazeales going to win this fight more then not and has a great time frame here with wilders current soap operas hes created ,acting/ avoiding millions/ questioning if he even won last fight etc..etc...

Why .

The line up I had YEARs ago had him over Wilder in sync coming up.

One was just managed better ,the other ? not so much but has been ij with Aj,so what can Wilder really do when you read my breakdown ?

yea I could get this one wrong, Wilder is far better then I thought he would be and Breazeale has made really bad efforts in preparation in big fights ( except AJ) and Wilder is NOT AJ.

But is Breazeale not prepared for this one ?

Nope.

Breazealer by 6th round K.O .( not going into the Wilder B.S lies that have motivated DM moreso. )

And if not Breazeale by win ( not including robberies)

wilder if I had to pick a round gets a 9th round win .

Breazeale for the win at 55% chance of pulling it off .

@@de Morhalle

[url]Aydamn[/url]

Last edited: May 16, 2019
    de Morhalle likes this.
  13. Mr Icaman

Mr Icaman 32-0 WBC Champ, Ring + Lineal HW Champ Full Member

Aug 31, 2015
    No sorry, the people have spoken...

GALVATRON and de Morhalle like this.
  14. GALVATRON

Oct 30, 2016
    what video has Wilder looked taller?

15. Angler Andrew

Angler Andrew Obsessed with Boxing Full Member

Jun 28, 2016
    I've never seen anything from Breazele that suggests ha can win this.

Power_tek likes this.