Wilder continues to insult Tyson and Floyd, he doesn't know what damage he is doing to himself.

Discussion in 'World Boxing Forum' started by Kratos, Nov 28, 2019.

1. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Once he grows older and wiser? HE'S 34, not 3 or 4!

The fight game is about winning, not KILLING somebody. It's not about being offended. It's out of order and he shouldn't have said it. And he's STILL saying it.

I'm no snowflake, I'm just calling it out for what it is. It's totally unacceptable to talk about having a 'body on my record'. He should apologise for those pathetic comments.

2. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Oh snowflake he HAS apologised for saying that...so some research before you start moaning

3. Antsu

Antsu Boxing Junkie Full Member

Mar 5, 2006
    Whats is wrong about using prostitutes?

George Crowcroft and Deew like this.
  4. AdamT

AdamT Well-Known Member Full Member

Sep 18, 2019
    I like Wilder

He is doing what he needs to do to get as much money as possible

It's not like boxing is booming in the states, so he knocks guys out and makes a lot of noise

Good luck to him for gaining the exposure he needs, as boxing is a short career and the guys only have a short time frame to maximise earning potential

Also Fury going over to WWE was a genius move and could help his fights gain even more exposure in the future

I prefer both Wilder and Fury to AJ. I'm not sure if AJ is a bad guy, but he does come across as a little fake

I would rather a guy act bad and be decent, than the other way around!

AlwaysFirst and Deew like this.
  5. MeatFeastMan

MeatFeastMan Well-Known Member Full Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Yeah. Mauricio Sulaiman of the WBC basically said to the media that he was sorry. That was in April 2018.

BUT

He then said it again, and hasn't apologised since. He talked about wanting funeral arrangements for Dominic Breazeale, and STILL trying to get a body on his record. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/b...ns-Breazeale-life-line-ahead-title-fight.html

So let's get this straight. He got the President of the WBC to apologise for him, because he didn't care or have the courage to do it himself. And then he's gone and said it another time.. he genuinely wants to kill someone in the ring. He doesn't give a toss, it doesn't matter to him.

There's your research.

6. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    If he levels Fury and Joshua then he'll be missed. It he gets taken to school by Fury and then bulldozed by a resurgent Joshua or champion Ruiz then his career will be seen very differently.

It's crazily still all up in the air for Wilder at 34 with 10 defences.

7. Potwash

Potwash The Real Untouchables Full Member

Dec 13, 2017
    i think you need therapy, what Wilder said wasn't nice but how has it upset you so much I don't get it? It's all hype talk that's all, he just gets carried away.

8. Malph

Malph Boxing Addict Full Member

Mar 31, 2007
    Yep. He starting boxing late and was brought along slowly. So far, it's all working out for him.

I think all the goofy talk buy Wilder is an attempt by Wilder to gain recognition, notoriety and hopefully get more people to buy his next fight.

I don't know that for sure. Other than his inner circle, probably few do.

9. Rusty100

Rusty100 New Member Full Member

Dec 1, 2018
    Wilders a decent bloke. Stop having a laugh he’s a total idiot. I’m not in the least way offended by anything he says but his has the IQ of a potato and it shows hen he talks and yells Bombsquad
    Total weirdo
    ders

10. Mrtibbs

Mrtibbs Boxing Addict Full Member

Aug 5, 2009

Yeah being brash and trash talking has never worked for anyone in the boxing world..... Ever.

11. Sugar 88

Sugar 88 The Empire Struck Back Full Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I considered him a big question mark for a long time. Then they started making the weakest defences they could possibly get away with by the WBC and I was like 'actually **** this guy, he should make his team make better fights rather than hide behind them now he's champ.'

12. BoxingFacts

BoxingFacts Member Full Member

Nov 4, 2019
    It's not how you start in life, it's how you finish... Mike has come a long way and I personally don't think he raped anyone

13. reckless

reckless Active Member Full Member

Mar 18, 2018
    Ok maybe he didn't but he certainly did used to rob people, beat up people outside of the ring and was a drug addict.
    Before anyone says it was due to his upbringing, his brother is a doctor from what I have read.

14. GALVATRON

GALVATRON Boxing Junkie banned Full Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Well that's some real female stuff right there ,go girl , go Deontay ,you tell them and demand public approval from M.Tyson who shouldn't even give you 10 seconds of his time. :cheer:

15. Braindamage

Braindamage Baby Face Beast Full Member

Oct 1, 2011
    This has to be the dumbest topic I've read in a while. Why do you care if Wilder has friends after boxing? So now there's another reason to critisize Wilder. He's not nice! WHAAAA WHAAAA WHAAAA. LOL

AlwaysFirst likes this.